剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
We need the door code.
我们需要大门密♥码♥
Eight, nine, zero, nine.
八♥九♥零九
Eight, nine, zero, nine. Got it.
八♥九♥零九 知道了
All clear!
安全了
It was Teller.
那是特勒
Doctor Teller?
特勒博士
He woke me up during my coma
他在我昏迷的时候把我弄醒
to train me to stop Zona's plan to launch Black Rainbow.
教我如何阻止若娜的黑虹启动计划
Hold on. You mean that dude from Mercy Labs?
等等 你说的是仁慈实验室的那个人吗
The one that The Man was after?
那光头要追杀的人吗
Yeah, he developed an aerosol vaccine.
对 他研发出了气溶胶疫苗
That's what's in the cylinders.
就在那个液压缸里
I've got to change them for the cylinders of Black Rain.
我得用这个把黑虹的液压缸换出来
Okay.
好了
When I give you the signal,
当我给你信♥号♥♥的时候
you need to turn these two keys to launch the drone.
你要转动这两个钥匙启动无人机
At the same time, you need the president's thumb
同时 你得用总统的大拇指
to push the red launch button in the middle.
按中间的启动按钮
Mr. President, not now.
总统先生 不是现在
You need to keep an eye on him.
你得看着点他
And what are you gonna do?
你要做什么
I'm gonna change the cylinders on the drone.
我要去换无人机上的气缸
I've got to go alone.
我得一个人去
We go where you go, boss.
老大 你去哪我们去哪
You can't ditch us now.
你不能现在抛弃我们
You got to stay here and turn the keys.
你们得呆在这儿转动钥匙
Where I'm going,
我要去的地方
no one can follow.
你们都不能跟过来
If you get to Newmerica, and you find Addy, Sun Mei, or Red,
如果去新美国 找到艾迪 孙美和红
you tell them I love them.
告诉他们我爱他们
And if I'm ever in a coma again,
如果我又昏迷了
don't wake me.
别叫醒我
You're too late, Lieutenant Warren.
你来晚了 沃伦中尉
Your actions have been noble, heroic even,
虽然你这是很高尚的英雄主义行为
but ultimately misguided.
但最终还是被误导了
Misguide this.
这才是误导
We have to help her!
我们得去帮她
She said to stay here!
她说要待在这
He's shooting at her!
他朝她开枪
Nevermind. Warren kicked his ass.
没关系 沃伦打的他屁滚尿流
She's got the vaccine, and she's headed for the drone.
她拿着疫苗 朝无人机那走了
We better get those keys ready.
我们最好准备好转动钥匙
We still got a situation here.
这边还有个麻烦呢
I'm out.
没子弹了
It's a tight fit just for maintenance.
里面空间狭小 仅供维修使用
You wouldn't want to fly in there.
在里面飞行可不好受
Now remember, the red canister goes in your right hand,
记住 红色罐装在右手
the blue in your left. Where do the canisters go?
蓝色在左手 罐子怎么装
Red in my right,
红色在右
blue in my left.
蓝色在左
Blue goes in my left.
蓝色在左
Left hand, blue canister first.
左手 蓝罐先装
You're almost done, Roberta. Just install the red cylinder.
就快完成了 罗伯塔 现在装红罐吧
What happened?
怎么回事
Our simulations indicate there's a 78% chance
我们的模拟结果显示有78%的可能
for release of some gas during the loading routine.
在安装过程中会释放出一些气体
That's why you have to do this alone.
所以你必须一个人做这件事
If I do this, I'm not coming back, am I?
我要是这么做了 我就回不来了 是不是
If you don't do this, humanity's not coming back.
如果你不做 整个人类都救不会来了
That's it. That's the signal.
是了 那就是信♥号♥♥
We have to turn those keys.
我们得转动那些钥匙
Okay Mr. President, it's showtime.
总统先生 表演时间到了
Hang on, Murphy.
等等 摩菲
Doc, you turn the left key. Sarge, you turn the right.
多克 你来转左钥匙 中士来转右边的
Wait for my signal.
等我下令
I got it. Go. Go.
我能行 你去吧
We got to wait till Warren clears out of there first.
我们得先等沃伦从那里安全撤离再说
She said to wait for the signal.
她说了一见信♥号♥♥就行动
She signaled. We have to do this.
信♥号♥♥来了 我们得行动了
Murphy!
摩菲
Guys, we got a rabid puppy!
几位 有疯狂僵尸来了
Doc, come on!
多克 拜托
We have to launch! 10K!
我们必须发射 一万
I got this!
我来这边
Turn the keys on three.
数到三转钥匙
One!
一
Two!
二
Three!
三
Launch sequence initiated.
发射程序启动
Countdown t-minus three minutes and counting.
倒计时三分钟 开始计时
Well that was fun.
真好玩
What's happening?
怎么回事
Look.
你们看
That Zona bastard's still alive.
那个若娜的混♥蛋♥还活着
Warren doesn't see him.
沃伦没看到他
I'm going in there.
我要过去
Murphy, wait!
摩菲 等等
Warren said don't go in there!
沃伦说了别过去
Lieutenant Warren?
沃伦中尉
Lieutenant Warren?
沃伦中尉
Sorry about the fire and brimstone.
抱歉让你受苦了
We needed an image so strong
我们需要把一幅足够深刻的图景
it would imprint on your subconscious.
铭刻进你的潜意识里
So we could bury your mission commands deep in your psyche
这样我们才能把你的任务指令藏在你精神深处
where they'll be ready when you need them.
等到需要之时就会准备就绪
Why the secrecy?
为什么要这么保密
Some plans are best kept hidden,
有的计划最好不要公开
even from ourselves.
即便对我们自己
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
You're only one step from completing your training. But...
你就差一步就要完成你的训练了 不过...
there's somebody who would like to personally thank you
有个人想为了你的种种牺牲
for your sacrifice.
当面致谢
Hello, Lieutenant Warren.
你好 沃伦中尉
We've met before?
我们见过吗
Many times.
见过很多次
I just wanted to come and see you one last time
我只是想在派你去执行任务之前
before we send you off on your mission.
再来见你最后一次
And to personally thank you on behalf of everyone in Zona
还有代表若娜所有的人
for your heroic efforts to make The Reset
亲自谢谢你致力
a reality.
实现"重启"
Wait.
慢着
Who are you?
你是谁
What Reset?
什么"重启"
My mission is to stop Black Rainbow.
我的任务是阻止黑虹
There's been a small change of plans.
计划有个小改变
You are the savior of Zona.
你是若娜的救世主
By delivering Doctor Teller's flesh eating bacteria
把特勒博士的食肉性细菌
to the drone,
送去无人机
you help us cleanse the remaining filth from this world,
你帮我们净化这个世界剩余的不洁
and help us start anew.
帮我们重新开始
And what makes you think
你怎么认为
I'm gonna go along with this Reset plan of yours?
我会赞同你的重启计划
Warren, please...
沃伦 拜托...
Oh my dear,
亲爱的
you don't have a choice.
你别无选择
I'm The Reset.
我就是重启
Come on, chief. Get up!
拜托 老大 快起来
Oh my God.
天啊
T-minus two minutes and counting.
倒计时两分钟 还在倒计时
What the hell is she doing?
她到底在搞什么
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表