剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Something's wrong.
有地方不对劲
Well two years in a coma with no one to talk to but yourself,
昏迷两年并且没有人和你说话
that's what's wrong.
这就是不对劲的地方
It's more than that.
不止如此
I can't stay here.
我不能留在这里
I have to get out of here.
我必须要出去
And go where?
去哪里
I don't know. I...
我不知道... 我...
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Something's wrong with me.
我有些地方不对劲
I can't stay here. I'm sorry.
我不能留在这里 对不起
I got to go.
我要走了
Warren!
沃伦
How are you?
你好吗
Afternoon, General. Tell Murph I said hi.
下午好 将军 帮我给摩菲带个好
I will.
我会的
Where would you like to go, General...
你要去哪儿 将军...
Excuse me, ma'am.
不好意思 女士
Barcode?
你的条形码呢
I have somewhere I need to be.
我要去一个我该去的地方
Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop.
女士 我只能让你留在这里
Hey, it's okay, buddy. I got this. On!
可以了 兄弟 交给我吧
Where were you going?
你去哪了
I just knew I had to get out of here.
我只知道我要离开这里
You know, you could've killed those guards.
你知道你差点杀死那些守卫
I mean what the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
This is not the Apocalypse.
这不是世界末日
You can't just go around killing things like you used to.
你不能像以前那样出去乱杀
You're lucky they're just sending you
幸运的是他们只是让你
for a psychiatric evaluation and not tossing you to the zombies.
做精神评估 没有把你丢到僵尸那
You don't understand.
你不明白
Enlighten me, please.
请让我明白
I don't understand.
我不明白
The mission is over, Warren.
任务已结束 沃伦
There is no one else to save but ourselves.
没有人需要拯救了 除了我们自己
So don't go all PTSD on me and blow the first good thing
别跟我来创伤后应激障碍那套 把从第一天至今
that has happened to us since Day One.
发生的第一件好事搞砸
Oh, I got some ammo for you. Courtesy of the US Government.
这些弹♥药♥是给你的 美国政♥府♥给的
The Lieutenant wants us to be ready in case the shit goes down.
中尉要我们准备好 以防出岔子
I'm more worried about some of our fellow refugees
比起面对僵尸 我更担心
than I am about zombies.
我们的某些难民朋友们
Yeah, tell me about it.
谁说不是呢
What if we get there and it sucks?
如果我们去到那里很糟呢
Life's a crapshoot, kid. Just look at the bright side.
人生就是场冒险 孩子 往好的一面看吧
You're a young man.
你是个年轻人
You've got your whole life ahead of you.
还有整个人生在等着你
Maybe you and Red might even want to start a family.
也许小红和你会有个家呢
Yeah, I dunno about that.
好吧 我也说不准
Trouble in paradise?
小两口闹别扭了嘛
What?
什么
No, nothing like that.
不 不是那样的
No, she just doesn't want kids. Not after what happened to 5K.
她只是在五千的事之后 不想要孩子了
Yeah, what did happen? You never told me.
到底发生了什么事 你没告诉过我
Well, we went to go search for him where he would've fallen,
我们去他摔下去的地方寻找他
but there was this huge murder of crows in a black cloud.
看见一大群乌鸦组成的黑团
Red thought that she saw him standing among the crows.
小红觉得她看见他站在乌鸦之中
Then the flock cleared,
然后鸦群散去了
and we saw him.
我们看见了他
He sacrificed himself to save Addy and Lucy.
他牺牲自己去救艾迪和露西
Damn.
可恶
You know for not being blood kin,
虽然没有血缘关系
that kid was an awful lot like you.
那孩子非常像你
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
这会让我好受些吗
No.
不会
Sorry.
抱歉
Three Zs. Two humans.
三个僵尸 两个人类
Why bother they just humans.
费什么劲 他们只是人类
We got to work on a new attitude for you, missy,
在我们到达新美国前 姑娘
before we get to Newmerica.
我们要以新态度行事
I don't know why everyone's in such a hurry to get to Newmerica.
我不知道为什么大家这么着急去新美国
Just sounds cold to me.
我并不渴望
Addy, wait. Something's wrong.
艾迪 慢着 有点不对劲
There's no zombies here.
这里没有僵尸
Lucy.
露西
Rolling Thunder One.
雷鸣一号♥
Rolling Thunder One, do you copy?
雷鸣一号♥ 收到吗
Keep trying.
继续尝试
Rolling Thunder One. Rolling Thunder One.
雷鸣一号♥ 雷鸣一号♥
This is Rendezvous Papa Whisky November.
这里是爸爸威士忌十一月集结点
Do you copy?
收到吗
Let her go!
放开她
I'm the one you want!
你要的人是我
Hey! I'm talking to you!
喂 我在跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you! You're the only one in here!
我在跟你说话 这里只有你一个人
I'm talking to you!
我在跟你说话
Leave them alone.
别管了
Why should I?
为什么
Save your energy. We're gonna need it later.
省下力气 留着待会儿用
You're no fun.
你可真扫兴
Just keep your eyes on me and be ready to move.
总之盯紧我 时刻准备好行动
Yeah, yeah.
好啦 好啦
Warren. Warren, wake up.
沃伦 沃伦 醒醒
We've stopped.
我们停下了
Get me out of here.
救我出去
Doctor Teller?
特勒博士
Come with me.
跟我来
There's no time to explain.
没时间解释了
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表