剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Anyone want to back me up here?
谁来支援我几句
Murphy.
摩菲
Boss, look.
老大 听着
You know...
你知道...
we believe in you.
我们都信任你
And we would follow you anywhere.
我们会追随你去任何地方
But you're making decisions now for all of us.
但现在你在代我们所有人做决定
And lately, these decisions are... are...
而最近 这些决定...
Are you trippin'?
你在神游吗
I got something to say.
我有话要说
Go ahead.
说吧
Yeah, and Murphy's still acting
还有摩菲依然表现得像
like he's the freaking blue messiah.
他是那个狗屁蓝皮救世主
It's really pissing me off.
真让我火大
This is about Warren. This is not a free for all.
这是在谈沃伦 不是全员批斗
Warren?
沃伦
I got no problem with her.
我对她没意见
Seriously, Roberta.
说真的 罗伯塔
I mean, we want to believe.
我们想要相信你
But you got to give us something to believe in.
但你得拿出能让我们相信的证据
I just feel it.
我只是能感觉到
I feel it in my gut.
我能切实地感觉到
It's not something I can...
这不是什么我能...
tell you with words.
用语言描绘出的东西
I just feel it.
我就是能感觉到
What she's feeling is real.
她的感觉是真实的
I feel it when I'm near her.
我靠近她时就能感受到
What is it? I mean,
那是什么
is it these visions of yours or these...
是你的幻象吗 还是...
the nightmares from your coma? Or what?
你昏迷时的噩梦 还是其他的
I don't know what they mean.
我不知道那有什么含义
Yeah, well maybe we can help you, you know, interpret them?
或许我们能帮你解读出来
I'm alone.
我一个人
Outside.
站在外面
And the sky's on fire.
天空一片炽红
It's the end of the world.
有如世界末日
And there's a...
而且还有...
a black rainbow that's blocking the sun.
一条黑色的虹 遮蔽了太阳
Then it starts to rain.
然后就开始下雨
It's a...
那是...
black ashen rain that hisses in the air
一场黑色的灰烬雨 在空中嘶嘶燃烧
and melts everything that it touches.
被沾上的东西都开始熔化
Humans,
人类
Enders,
终结者
Zombies.
僵尸
And when it...
而当灰烬...
when it hits my skin,
触碰到我的皮肤
it burns.
就开始烧灼
That's all I got.
这就是我看见的
I'm sorry, but
抱歉 但是
that's not enough.
这还不够
Newmerica.
新美国
Newmerica.
新美国
Newmerica.
新美国
Newmerica.
新美国
Addy said she'd meet me there.
艾迪说她要在那等着我
All right.
那好
I can't expect you to believe in something that
我本来也不指望你们相信
I don't believe in myself.
毕竟我自己都不信
Newmerica.
新美国
All of us together. And you.
我们大家一起 还有你
Yeah.
好
Hallelujah.
太好了
Let's get the hell out of Zombietown.
我们赶紧逃出这僵尸城吧
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
Thank you.
谢谢
Single file.
单纵队行进
Eyes on me.
向我看齐
Due North.
向北走
You think we're wrong, don't you?
你觉得我们选错了 是不是
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
What I feel and what I know
我感觉到的和我知道的
are two different things.
是两回事
And what I know
而我知道的
is we got to get you to Newmerica.
就是要送你去新美国
For Addy.
为了艾迪
Right.
好
Yeah?
好吧
For Addy.
为了艾迪
Hold up.
停下
Ender.
终结者
Heavily armed. Over there on the ground.
重火力 就在那边的地上
Say the word and I'll mercy him.
你说句话我就给他仁慈
I think that Ender's a Zombie.
我觉得那个终结者是个僵尸
Garden variety. Not one of them Mad Zs.
普通品种 全都不是疯狂僵尸
His name is Alex.
他的名字叫亚历克斯
Check out the artillery on this guy.
瞧瞧这个人身上背的武器
Looks like somebody stole more than they could carry.
看来某人偷得太多 背不动了
Damn. That is a smorgasbord of badassery.
这人身上就是一大杀器杂烩啊
Well, speaking of weapons,
说到武器
you guys all got guns and knives and shields and stuff.
你们几个都有枪有刀有盾牌的
I feel like I need a weapon.
我觉得我也需要一样
What the hell am I supposed to do with that?
这个小玩意儿让我怎么用
Whittle someone to death?
把对方削皮削死吗
It's not the size that counts.
重要的不是武器大小
Keep telling yourself that, kid.
真是站着说话不腰疼 小子
You know, if I'm gonna be fighting zombies
如果我要和僵尸对战的话
I feel like I need something substantial, you know.
我需要件 你们懂得 要好使又强大的
Well, there's something there for everybody.
每个人总有一件合适的
Choose your weapon.
你自己选吧
Let's see.
我看看
BFG?
超大枪
Nah, too heavy.
不行 太重了
Who wants to carry all that ammo?
那么沉的弹♥药♥谁背得动
Grenade launcher.
榴弹发射器
What about the pirate cutlass? That's always good.
那把海盗短剑怎样 会很好用
It'll go with your whole, you know, Blackbeard thing.
能让你更符合黑胡子的形象
He'd just cut himself.
他会切到自己的
Probably right.
有可能
Oh hey. Look at this.
快看这个
Freeze!
别动
Don't move.
都别动
It's not stealing. He's dead...almost.
这又不是偷 他都死了 算是死了吧
Look. See.
快看
There's a grenade.
这有颗手榴弹
It's a booby trap.
是个拙劣的陷阱
Everybody, take cover, real easy.
大家快随便找个掩体
I can get it, Lieutenant.
我能搞定它的 中尉
Sergeant, you too.
中士 你也躲开
It's just the one. And we need the weapons.
一个手榴弹而已 我们需要武器
Sergeant, that was an order!
中士 听从命令
Sergeant!
中士
Got him!
搞定了
Store's open.
请随意挑选
All right. Let's see.
好 我看看
Too hot.
太热
Too cold.
太凉
That's perfect.
完美
A cane?
拐杖
You killing zombies or doing a soft shoe?
你是要杀僵尸还是要跳踢踏舞啊
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表