剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe I should try this thing out and mercy this poor bastard.
要不就用它给这个倒霉玩意儿施以仁慈吧
Dad!
爸爸
What?
怎么
Kids.
孩子啊
At least she called me dad.
她至少叫我爸爸了
There it is.
就在那边
I see green. We're almost out of here.
我看见绿色了 我们快走出来了
Does anyone else smell zombie?
有谁闻到僵尸味儿了吗
I'm always smelling myself.
我只能闻到自己的味儿
What are you scared of? You got a cane.
怕什么 你不是有拐吗
He's right.
他说得对
There is something.
真的有东西
Want to go North to Newmerica? That's your way out.
想往北去新美国 路在这边
Let's go.
走吧
Little help.
帮个忙
That's more like it.
这才像话呢
Let's get the hell out of here.
赶紧离开这里
Newmerica, here we come.
我们来了 新美国
Where's Warren?
沃伦哪去了
She's right behind me.
她刚刚就在我后面的
Warren!
沃伦
Roberta!
罗伯塔
Warren!
沃伦
Warren!
沃伦
Lieutenant Warren!
沃伦中尉
Warren!
沃伦
Warren!
沃伦
Warren!
沃伦
How can you have déjà vu for a place you've never been?
我又没来过这里 怎么会有既视感
Where the hell is she?
她到底跑哪儿去了
We knew she was heading East. She said that.
她自己说过想要往东走
She ditched us.
她把我们扔这儿了
She's hoping we'll go to Newmerica without her.
她想让我们几个自己去新美国
Not the worst idea.
这想法也不算烂
We're not leaving anybody else behind.
我们绝对不能扔下同伴不管
I won't do it.
我不会这么做
Lucy.
露西
You can connect with Warren, right?
你是不是可以和沃伦交流
Like you did with me before Zona?
就像以前和我那样
Yes.
是
Can you find her?
你能找到她吗
I can try.
我会试试
I feel something.
我感觉到了
This way.
这边
Lucy, slow down!
露西 慢点儿
It's just a Z.
只是个僵尸
A regular one.
一个普通的僵尸
Lucy, get away from her.
露西 离她远点
She's scared.
她很害怕
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Audrey?
奥德丽
Have you seen a woman with blonde hair running?
你有看到一个金发女人跑过去吗
Okay. Let's get you out of here
好的 我放你出去
Lucy, leave her alone!
露西 别管她了
Lucy?
露西
What is it?
什么东西
Stay back!
别过来
She's a bomb. Like the other one.
她跟刚才那个一样 也连着个炸♥弹♥
Lucy, very slowly I want you to walk away from her
露西 我需要你慢慢走开
and come towards me.
往我这走
No, you get away!
不要 你走开
Or else we're all gonna blow up!
不然我们都得被炸死
Don't!
不要
Dad, go! You're too normal!
爸你走吧 你普通人气息太重
You're making things worse!
只会让事态更糟糕
I am not going anywhere without you!
你不走我哪也不去
Lucy! You just walk away.
露西 你就走开吧
You can't save everyone!
你无法拯救所有人
I learned that a long time ago. Now come with me!
这点我早领悟了 现在快跟我走
Someone has to care!
总得有人要在乎啊
Okay. Someone has to make the time!
总得有人要为此付出的
And I won't walk away!
我不会走的
She's not worth it. You'll get killed.
她不值得 你会被害死的
I won't let her suffer!
我不会让她受罪的
Here come the locals!
僵尸土著来了
Time to skedaddle!
要跑了
All right. That's it.
好了 够了
It's time to go!
该走了
No, I have to save her!
不行 我得救救她
You'll pull the pin.
你这样会拉动拉环的
Let me see if I can disable it.
让我看看能不能拆掉
Crap. There's a dozen grenades.
该死 有十几个手榴弹
We've got a situation.
我们现在的情况就是
If she moves an inch, we're all dead.
她稍微动一下 我们都得死
Can you disarm it?
你能拆掉吗
That's a negative. As soon as you cut one wire,
不行 你一拆除一根线
she'll move forward and pull the other pins.
她就会往前移♥动♥拉动其他拉环
Puppies and Kittens!
僵尸来了
Lucy, I am your father!
露西 我是你♥爸♥爸
Do as I say and make her let go!
听我的由她去吧
You aren't my father!
你不是我爸
My father would never leave her here to suffer!
我爸爸才不会留她在这受罪
That's it.
够了
No!
不要
Those pins are gonna pull!
要拉动拉环了
This won't hold long.
撑不了多久的
All right, that's it. Come on!
好了 快走
I'm not going anywhere with you!
我不会跟你走的
Fine.
行啊
Then we'll blow the hell up together!
那我们一起被炸死吧
We have got to go!
我们必须要走了
Guys!
伙计们
Baby Girl.
小姑娘
She's gone. You hear me? We got to go.
她死了 听到了吗 我们得走了
Go.
快走
Okay. Go!
好 快走
Go!
走啊
Lucy!
露西
10k!
一万
Lucy!
露西
Lucy.
露西
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Are you okay?!
你没事吧
Come here.
过来
10k!
一万
Everybody okay?
大家都没事吧
Everybody, follow me.
大家跟我来
I found something.
我发现了点东西
This way.
这边
So this is the antenna you saw in your dream?
所以这就是你在梦中见到的天线吗
Yes.
是的
But I'm not sure it's a dream.
但我不确定是不是个梦
The ol' woke up from a coma and now I'm psychic thing, huh?
算是从昏迷中醒来 摇身一变成灵媒了呗
I don't think it's that either.
我认为也不是那样
Warren's right.
沃伦说得对
You can see the highway headed East straight that way.
从那往东走就可以看见大路了
You got anything on that radio?
有听到什么广播吗
Nothing military.
没有跟军事有关的
Not even Zona traffic.
若娜的交通也没有
Just some...
只是...
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表