剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Seriously, dude.
不是吧 哥们
Everybody be calm and nobody gets hurt.
大家都别妄动 谁都不受伤
Including you, Madame President.
包括你 总统女士
You see how much better it sounds
你瞧瞧人家怎么说的
when she says it like that?
这气势多足
Lower your weapon, Sergeant.
放下武器 中士
Sorry, ma'am. No can do.
抱歉 女士 不行
That's a direct order.
这是直接命令
Remember, you took an oath
别忘了 你当年加入
when you joined the armed forces of the United States.
美国武装部队的时候可是发过誓的
I am still your Commander in Chief.
我还是你的统帅
Obey the orders of the President of the United States
听从美国总统的命令
and the orders of the officers appointed over me.
和经我任命的官员的命令
So help me God.
上帝可以作证
Sergeant,
中士
I am ordering you to assist Agents Johnson and Johnson
我命令你协助两位约翰逊特工
in securing these prisoners.
拿下这些囚犯
Ma'am, please.
总统 拜托
You do not have to listen to her.
你不必听她的
Actually I do.
其实我必须要听
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I took an oath.
我发过誓
I'm a Marine. She's my Commander in Chief.
我是海军陆战队员 她是我的统帅
I hope you'll have a chance to vote for me one day.
我希望你有一天有机会投票给我
Now...
现在...
let's go back to the Oval Office and try to figure out
我们回椭圆形办公室搞明白
what's going on.
怎么回事吧
Let's.
走吧
Doctor Teller had you retrieve these toxic cylinders
特勒博士让你从仁慈实验室
from mercy labs.
取回这些毒筒
And you think they'll somehow stop Black Rainbow?
你认为它们能帮你阻止黑虹吗
I don't know. I'm not sure.
我不知道 我不确定
Something I see in my dream.
我在梦里见到过
The dream you claim led you across the US?
那个你声称驱使你横穿美国的梦吗
How much did Teller tell you about The Reset?
特勒告诉了你多少"重启"的事
You know about The Reset?
你知道"重启"的事吗
Of course.
当然
We were about to head out to Zona and join The Founder
我们本来要前往若娜会合创始人
when you showed up.
你却出现了
You're going to Zona? Good luck with that plan.
你要去若娜 祝你这个计划好运
Yeah, I thought you were going to Newmerica?
我以为你要去新美国
That's a cover story.
那只是个掩护说法
Newmerica is doomed,
新美国完蛋了
along with every zombie, ender,
遍地僵尸 终结者
and assorted low priority human left out there.
和被列为低等的人类
The only way the planet will survive is with The Reset.
只有"重启"才能让地球生存
Killing everyone doesn't sound like a survival plan to me.
对我而言杀光人类不像生存计划
Those of us in Zona will live.
在若娜的我们会活下来
And through us, democracy will flourish again.
通过我们 民♥主♥会再兴起
Yeah well I think you're forgetting the fact that
我想你忘了没有人
there's gonna be nobody there to vote.
会在那里投票
The right people will be left to vote.
对的人会被留下来投票
The rest are just collateral damage.
其他只是附带伤害
Think of it as gerrymandering on a global scale.
把它当作全球范围不公正的选区重新划分
And given how few people will be left,
由于只会有很少人留下来
my constituency is already well established.
我的选民已经很好地确立了
Your plan is to allow Zona to wipe out the rest of humanity?
你的计划是允许若娜把所有人类消灭
Exactly, Sergeant.
正是 中士
You switched sides just in time.
你及时地改变了立场
I think we'll start The Reset right here with these four.
我们现在就从这四个开始"重启"吧
The Reset starts now.
现在开始"重启"
Sergeant, vote with your weapon.
中士 用你的武器投票
I vote no.
我投反对票
Traitor!
叛徒
As a US Soldier, I am required to disobey
作为美国士兵 我必须违抗
any order that is manifestly unjust.
任何明显不公正的命令
I give you mercy.
我对你施以仁慈
Damn, Sarge.
该死 中士
You just killed the president.
你刚杀死了总统
She turned.
她变僵尸了
Besides, we'll get another one.
而且 我们会再找到一个
So, who's next in the line of succession?
那么 谁是接♥班♥人
Democracy later. Let's get him to the launch facility.
晚点再民♥主♥选举 先带他去发射地点
Guys, Mad Zs!
各位 疯狂僵尸出没
Here they come.
它们来了
Hit them with full auto.
用全自动射击
Now!
开始
I'm out.
没子弹了
Me too.
我也是
I got this.
交给我
Warren?
沃伦
You okay?
你没事吧
Warren?
沃伦
Give her a minute.
让她缓缓
Washington.
华盛顿
Hey. So now that we got ol' president thumbelina here,
现在拇指总统在我们这
what are we gonna do with him?
我们要拿他怎么办
We're going to Washington, D.C.
我们去华盛顿特区
So how far are we from D.C.?
我们离特区多远
Fifty miles. We could be there in an hour.
八十公里 一小时内能到
And then what?
然后怎么做
What?
怎么做
Hey Warren, how far down the chain of command are you?
沃伦 你在指挥系统的地位到底有多高
Pretty damn far. Why?
挺高的 怎么了
With President Jane dead, seems like you could be next in line.
简总统死了 你貌似有资格接♥班♥啊
No, brother. I got enough problems.
不 兄弟 我的麻烦已经够了
President Warren. I like the sound of that. No.
沃伦总统 我喜欢这么叫 不
Got my vote.
我投一票
Knock it off.
得了吧
If anybody asks...
如果有人问起...
We were nowhere near Mount Weather.
我们从没到过气象山
Wanna go for a ride? Come on.
要去溜溜吗 来吧
Good boy. Good boy.
好孩子 好孩子
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表