剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
There was a plane crash.
有一架飞机失事了
Yeah, might've heard something about that.
是的 可能已经听说了
I'm excited to co-anchor with you.
很高兴与您共同报导新闻
Thanks for keeping my seat warm, weather guesser.
谢谢你帮我把凳子捂热 天气猜测妹
But it's news time now. So try to keep up.
但现在是新闻时间 试着跟住节奏吧
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Renfro,
瑞恩佛罗
take Mitchell. Get out to the field.
带上米切尔 你俩去事故现场
I want a live report out there by 3:45.
我希望你俩能在三点四十五进行现场报道
Yeah, we'll be up in fifteen.
收到 我们十五分钟后上线
Is Chopper 9 airborne?
直升机九号♥升空了吗
I'll tell you one thing.
我跟你说
That smug bastard from channel six
火车脱轨事件发生时
tried to box me out at the train derailment.
6频道那个自大的混♥蛋♥想抢我的功
That is not happening today.
今天 没门
All right, I got you.
好吧 哥们懂了
All right, give me a check.
帮我检查一下
Dirty Mike Renfro, live. Action News 9.
脏口麦克· 瑞恩佛罗 新闻快报9台
Good, we're good.
没问题
Let's do this.
咱们上路吧
Walkie-talkies.
对讲机
Road flares.
道路照明弹
Batteries.
电池
First Aid Kit. We can use this.
急救包 这个咱用得上
A gallon of gas. Probably oxidized.
一加仑汽油 可能都氧化了
Sealed tight.
密封得好好的
I haven't smelled gas that fresh since Jesus was a corporal.
我几百年没闻到这么新鲜的汽油味了
Are there any candy bars or protein bars?
有没有能量棒或者蛋白棒
Check the glove compartment or under the seat.
看看汽车仪表板上的小柜或者座位下有没有
They'll have snacks.
里面应该会有零食
I'd never risk a blood sugar crash on a live remote.
我可不敢冒着低血糖的风险做现场连线直播
Quit it, Murphy. You're making me hungry.
算了吧 摩菲 你都把我说饿了
Big chicken dinner for you.
给你一顿鸡肉大餐
The Action News van isn't gonna drive again.
突发新闻车不可能再开动了
But one of these keys will get us into the TV station.
但这把钥匙里肯定有一把能带我们进入电视台
The generator is probably in the basement.
发电机可能在地下室
Somebody made a stand and never left.
有人奋起抵抗 然后就再也没有离开
I hope it's not a trap. I'm tired of running into traps.
希望这不是个陷阱 我进陷阱都进腻了
What's with you?
你怎么了
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Hear what?
听到什么
Nothing.
没有
Must be my stomach.
可能是我的肚子咕咕叫
Move out.
前进
Get back! Mine!
退后 这是我的
Forget him.
不要放在心上
You are prepared. You are capable.
你行 你不是一般人
Embrace your moment. Embrace your...
拥抱属于你的时刻 拥抱...
Hello?
谁啊
Uh, are you all right?
你还好吗
Helen, is that you?
海伦 是你吗
Are you sick?
你是不是生病了
Sometimes Taco Tuesday fights back.
有时周二特卖♥♥的墨西哥卷饼会反击[致腹泻]哦
Helen?
海伦
I'm going to give you some privacy.
我给你留点私人空间
Carly, listen to me, girl.
卡莉 听我说 妹子
It's showtime.
该上场了
Yeah, yeah. I see ya.
好啦好啦 看见你了啦
I give you mercy.
我对你施以仁慈
Something horrible happened in there.
那里面之前发生过很可怕的事情
TMI, man. Have a little class.
不是吧大爷 书都白念了吗
No, I meant zombies.
不 我是说僵尸
Never mind. Although I did appreciate the twin-ply.
算了 不过里面的双层夹板设计深得我心
You know, green Bay is the toilet paper capital of the world.
你知道吗 绿湾可是世界的厕纸首府
The first to have splinter-free TP.
史上第一个发明卷厕纸的地方
What?
咋了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我很好
Well I would highly recommend an afternoon constitutional
我强烈建议咱该来个围绕瓷器话题的
on real porcelain.
午后保健散步
All right, all right, all right.
好啦好啦好啦
I'm just sayin'.
我就那么一说
Okay, Mr. Creepy.
好吧惊悚先生
What are you looking for?
你在找什么呢
Keep walking, keep walking.
接着走 接着走
No, no, no, no!
不不不不
Nana, stay back. It's not safe.
奶奶 别过来 不安全
What do you want?
你想要什么
Tell me.
告诉我
I want to see my boy.
我想看看我的孩子
Simon?
西蒙
Kaya.
卡娅
JZ,
JZ
it's your father.
这是你♥爸♥爸
Look at what the zombie dragged in.
看看僵尸造的孽吧
I know this is probably the concussion talking,
我知道接下来这话听起来像脑震荡后说的
but am I really here?
但我现在真的在这儿吗
I've dreamt of this moment every hour for the last two years.
过去两年间我无时无刻不梦到这一刻
It's not a dream, baby.
这不是梦 宝贝
I just wanted to be here
我只想回到这儿
to take care of you, to protect you,
来照顾你 保护你
help look after the baby.
帮忙照顾宝宝
It was a long walk.
但路途遥远
I tried to hitchhike, but no one would pick me up.
我试着搭个便车来着 可没人愿意载我
So much distrust in the Apocalypse.
末世当前 人与人缺乏信任
That stupid little plane went down, didn't it?
那架傻♥逼♥小飞机摔下来了 是吧
Yeah.
是的
Uncle Kaskae did everything he could, but
卡斯科叔叔尽了全力 可我们
we crashed hard.
还是严重坠机了
He was mercied on impact.
撞击时他不幸去世
Your husband was a brave man.
你丈夫是一个勇敢的人
He saved my life.
他救了我的命
Before we took off, he gave this to me.
在我们起飞前 他把这个给了我
He wanted you to have it in case he didn't make it home.
他希望你保留着它 以防他没办法回来
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey, JZ.
嘿 JZ
JZ, huh?
JZ是吧
It's interesting.
名字真有趣
As in Junior Z.
是小[市民]Z的意思
Thought it was the rapper. I know how much you love hip hop.
我还以为是饶舌的那个[Jay Z] 我知道你很喜欢流行乐
No. What? Nothing like that. I totally named him after you.
什么 不是那样的 我完全是以你的名字命名的
Hey, little man. Come here.
嘿小家伙 快来
Come here.
快来
Hey, buddy.
嘿老兄
I'm your daddy.
我是你♥爸♥爸
Your dada.
你粑粑
Your papa.
你爹地
You owe me 600 diaper changes.
你欠我600次换尿布
Going into a dark basement on purpose?
故意走进一个黑地下室吗
That would freak me out even if it wasn't the Apocalypse.
即便不在末世 这事儿也能吓坏我
Doc, hush.
多克 收声
Sorry, sorry. Those are my inside thoughts.
抱歉抱歉 那不过是我内心的想法
Over there.
在那边
Nice, 10K.
做得好 一万
Gasoline powered.
汽油驱动
That gallon you found will last us an hour, maybe two.
你找到的那一加仑油能帮我们撑一小时 也许两小时
Cool.
棒
Helen from accounting is sick as a dog.
会计部的海伦病得十分严重
She's paying the price for Taco Tuesday, let me tell you.
她正在为自己的墨西哥卷饼周二付出代价
Never eat Mexican before a newscast.
永远不要在新闻播报前吃墨西哥菜
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表