剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, some might say you were called.
是啊 有人会说 你被召唤了
No. I don't think so.
不 我不这样认为
I like to think more like it's
我更愿意把这一切看作是
gives me something to do.
给了我一些事情去做
A reason to keep going.
一个活下去的理由
A mission.
一个任务
What if it's not a real mission?
如果这不是真正的任务呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
What if it ends up meaning nothing?
如果最后完全没意义呢
Like the Apocalypse never ends.
就比如天启永远不会结束
Or it does and nobody wants that stuff anymore.
又或者没人想要那东西了
How do you know you're,
你怎么知道你...
How do you know if you're doing something good or you're just
你怎么知道你是在做好事 而不是在...
delusional?
单纯的妄想
I don't.
我不知道
Let me see if I can
我去看看能不能
find something to help you lift this thing.
找来些工具帮你打开这东西
You still got that pry bar?
撬棍还有吗
Yeah.
有
Warren, look at this.
沃伦 来看看
I'll take it.
我来吧
Here you go.
给
Thanks.
多谢
So this Saint Aurea.
所以这个圣奥蕾亚
She had a pretty crappy dad, huh?
她爹可真是够呛 你说是吧
All those girl saints did.
那些圣女都一样
Saint Lucy had a crappy mom.
圣露西的妈妈很差劲
Saint Lucy?
圣露西
Patron Saint of the blind.
盲人保护神
And epidemics.
也保护病人
She was...
她...
My daughter's name was Lucy.
我生前女儿也叫露西
Was?
生前
She was supposed to...
她本来应该...
She could've cured everyone.
她本该治愈所有人
Healed everyone.
治愈大家
Just like...
就像...
And then she...
然后她...
They would've called her Saint.
他们本来也会叫她圣人
My Lucy.
我的露西
After she saved everyone.
就在她救了大家之后
After she lived forever and we...
就在她永生不死 我们...
But she didn't.
但她没有
She died.
她死了
She died saving my life.
她确实救了我的命
She wasn't a Saint.
她没成圣人
She was just a little girl.
她只是个小姑娘
I don't know.
我不知道
Sacrificing yourself for someone you love?
为了你爱的人牺牲自己
I don't think it gets more holy than that.
我觉得不会再有比这更圣洁的事了
Do you?
你说呢
We need to get more leverage.
我们需要更多撬棍
We need that pickaxe.
我们需要尖嘴镐
It's important.
很重要
On three. Ready? One.
数到三 好了吗 一
Two. Three.
二 三
What happened to love thy neighbor?!
不是说要亲近邻居吗
Hey, Bishop!
主教
One! Two! Three!
一 二 三
I thought he was supposed to be dead dead?
我还以为他应该死透了
It's a Mad Z miracle.
真是僵尸奇幻记啊
It doesn't open.
打不开
There's no secret compartment.
也没有暗格
It's not the relic.
这不是什么古物
It's just a cross.
只是个普通十字架
It's empty.
是空的
Well, then it's probably time to go.
那我们也许该走了
Oh yeah, about that...
说到走...
There's another wall, behind this one.
这堵墙后面还有一堵墙
Ain't going this way.
不是通向这条路
I have one grenade left.
我还剩一枚手榴弹
Nope, don't even think about it!
不 想都别想
We don't need a grenade. We need a miracle. An actual one.
我们不需要手榴弹 而是要真正的奇迹
Well, I think it's safe to say, Warren,
我可以肯定地说 沃伦
we ain't gonna find one here.
我们在这无法找到
Oh, come on.
拜托
Somebody's ringing the bells.
有人在鸣钟
The Zs are leaving.
僵尸们在离开
It's just zombies, tangled up in bell pulls.
只是僵尸们缠上了钟的拉索
It's a little girl. She's been mercied.
是个小女孩 她被施以仁慈了
It's a first communion Z.
这是僵尸的初领圣体仪式
She's holding something.
她握着一件东西
It's the relic.
是圣物
Now that's what I call a damn miracle.
这他妈真是个奇迹
Saint Lucy.
圣露西
It's even more beautiful than I thought.
这比我想的还要漂亮
Could I?
能给我...
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不用客气
Thank you.
谢谢你
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
It was just there.
我只是陪着你而已
I'd like to give you something.
我要给你一件东西
For helping me, you know, and
报答你帮助我和
not killing me.
没有杀我
Is there anything you need?
你需要什么吗
Maybe something to help you keep going.
也许有什么能帮你继续前进
Got anything useful in there?
里面有什么有用的东西吗
Bullets? Aspirin? Toilet paper?
子弹 阿司匹林 厕纸
I got batteries.
我有电池
My man.
谢了老兄
Keep the faith, brother.
保持信念 兄弟
I will.
我会的
Emergency. Citizen Z.
紧急情况 市民Z
Operation Bite Mark.
咬痕研究所
Holy crap. Is that Northern Light?
天啊 那不是北极光吗
U.S. GOV. Emergency.
美国政♥府♥ 紧急情况
That's Kaya all right.
那是卡娅没错
Under attack.
遭受攻击
Northern Light. This is Operation Bite Mark. Over.
北极光 这里是咬痕研究所 完毕
Under attack. Simon. Can anyone hear me?
遭受攻击 西蒙 有人听到吗
Operation Bite Mark calling Kaya in the Sky-A. Do you copy?
咬痕研究所呼叫播报时刻的卡娅 收到吗
Can anyone hear me? She can't hear you.
有人听到吗 她听不到你说话
Transmitter is too weak.
发射器太弱了
We can hear her, but she can't hear us.
我们能听到她说话 她却听不到我们说话
Emergency.
紧急情况
Camp Northern Light under attack.
北极光营地遭受攻击
Repeat. Northern Light under attack by Zona forces.
重复 北极光遭受若娜军队攻击
Did she just say Zona?
她刚才说的是若娜吗
That's bad.
不妙
Are you out there? Anybody? We got to find a bigger transmitter.
你在听吗 有人吗 得找更大的发射器
Yeah, you're right.
没错 你说得对
Let's go. I'm sure Canada's got transmitters.
走吧 我相信加拿大有发射器
Under attack by Zona forces. Warren?
遭受若娜军队攻击 沃伦
Warren?
沃伦
She's heading back to the U.S.
她返回美国了
Anybody?
有人吗
Sometimes you just got to believe.
有时你不得不相信
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表