剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
No one more badass than Generalisimo Warren here.
没有比这位沃伦长官更厉害的人了
I swear, I would've been dead twenty times over
我敢说 要不是因为她凶残的杀手本能
if it wasn't for her cut throat killer instincts.
我可能已经死了不下二十回了
This one time,
有一次
she actually chopped off the head of a mutual friend of ours.
她把我们一位朋友的脑袋整个给砍了下来
He was already dead.
那个人当时已经死了
Well, comm-ci comme-ca.
你说是就是吧
We hardly knew each other.
而且我跟他也不怎么熟
So much death.
外面死了那么多人
But I haven't even seen a Z in years.
可我已经很久没见过僵尸了
You must've killed a lot of zombies.
你肯定杀过很多僵尸
My friend here,
我的朋友
he exaggerates.
他过分抬举我了
A ton.
过分啦
Violence,
暴♥力♥
it's a virtue.
是种美德
There's no need to be humble here, Roberta.
你不用太谦虚 罗伯塔
You are among friends.
在座的都是自己人
I can see that.
显而易见
So now that you're cured,
既然你现在已经正常了
you're gonna need to learn how to fight zombies yourself.
该学会自己对抗僵尸了吧
Not me, sister.
不需要 女士
Zona is zombie free. So this is where I'm retiring.
若娜没有僵尸 我要在这里养老
My traveling days are over.
再也不用四处奔波
How many citizens do you have here in Zona?
若娜有多少居民
Fewer than 10,000.
不到一万
And if my reports are correct,
如果我的情报没错的话
we are the last of civilization,
我们是全美国最后一点
in the Americas.
残存的文明社会了
10,000.
一万人
That's not many out of what,
比起以前的大概9亿人来说
900 million?
这可不算多啊
We've been here before.
这不是第一次了
50,000 years ago homo sapiens were almost extinct
5万年前 智人的人口数下降到不足一万
down to a sickly population of fewer than 10,000.
一度处在种族灭绝的边缘
But we clawed our way back.
但智人重新崛起了
And we will do it again.
我们也会再次崛起
Here, here.
好啊 好啊
Here, here.
好啊 好啊
It is time, my friends.
是时候了 朋友们
Time for renewal.
复兴的时刻已经到来
Time for action.
行动吧
Creative destruction
有毁灭 才有创造
to make way for the New World.
才有通往新世界的道路
It is the end of the world as we know it.
我们熟知的旧世界已经灭亡
And I feel fine.
我觉得这样正好
Here, here.
好啊 好啊
As I speak,
正如我所说
the last of the un-vaxed homo sapiens are self-destructing.
最后的智人正在自我毁灭
We cannot wait another decade
我们不能就这么再等十年
for the last zombie to die of starvation.
等着最后一只僵尸自己饿死
We must hurry history along.
我们要推动历史进程
The moment is here.
时机已到
The window of opportunity to save humanity
留给我们拯救人类的时间
is rapidly closing.
已经不多了
Here, here.
好啊 好啊
Here, here.
好啊 好啊
Now,
那么
with the shield of the vaccine
手持治愈之盾
and the sword of our wisdom,
以及智慧之剑
it is time
是时候了
for The Reset.
人类重启计划
To
为了
The
人类
Reset!
的新生
To The Reset!
为了人类的新生
Careful!
小心
Tell that to the Zs!
让僵尸自己小心
Are they still back there?
他们还在追吗
They're getting closer!
他们追上来了
Zona's still out for your blood!
若娜还没放弃你的血
Look out!
看前面
That's not funny! Zombies could've been hurt!
别闹 万一伤到了僵尸怎么办
Sorry.
对不起
The manager asks the guy, what do you call yourselves?
经理问他 你们管自己叫啥
So the guys says, we call ourselves the aristocrats!
那些人说 我们自称上流社会
You look fabulous.
你看起来很美
Thank you.
谢谢
You as well.
你也是
So, who did your hair?
你的头发是谁做的
It umm,
它天生
kinda did itself.
就这样
Do you play squash?
你打壁球吗
Uh, I haven't in a while.
好久没打了
Well, we'll have to get you back on the court.
什么时候一起打一次
It's like riding a bike.
就像是骑自行车一样
Besides, you want to stay in shape for that special man.
而且你也想为那个特殊的人保持一下身材
We're fine.
我们没什么
I understand that your two favorite things are
我知道你最喜欢的两件事就是
chocolate and killing zombies.
巧克力和杀僵尸
So, I had my pastry chef bake a special dessert in your honor.
所以我让面点师做了一个特殊的蛋糕给你
It is a chocolate volcano
这是一个巧克力熔岩
zombie head cake.
僵尸头蛋糕
It was my idea.
这是我的主意
Cut into it. The brains are cherry custard.
切开吧 脑子是樱桃奶油做的
Please do us the honor of cutting the cake.
请为我们切开蛋糕
Warren!
沃伦
Warren!
沃伦
Warren?
沃伦
Nice to see them laughing.
看到他们大笑真开心
They've been through a lot together.
他们一起经历了太多
We all have.
我们都一样
Doc tells me you and 10K live in a tree house.
多克跟我说你和一万住在树屋里
A tree tent, actually.
实际上是树上的帐篷
It was Tommy's,
那是汤米的
I mean 10K's idea.
也就是一万的想法
We had it all fixed up. Very defensible.
我们都修补好了 固若金汤
I hated to give it up.
我痛恨放弃
It's hard to let go of any shred of security.
放弃任何一点安全的空间是很艰难的
Do you think this is real?
你觉得这是真的吗
Newmerica?
新美国
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I do.
是的 我相信
But maybe I just need something to believe in.
但是也许我只是需要相信一些东西
I think that's why everyone's here.
我想这就是为什么大家在这里的原因
You know,
你知道
I was afraid to ask the last time I saw you.
上次我见到你的时候我就没太敢问你
What happened to the kid, 5K?
五千发生了什么
I never heard.
我从未听说
You don't have to talk about it if you don't want.
如果你不想说就不用说了
No, it's okay.
不 没关系
When we finally made it to the bottom of that mountain,
当我们最终到达那座山的底部的时候
there was this huge flock of crows swarming where he fell.
他摔落的地方有大量的乌鸦聚集
I thought I saw him
我觉得我在一群鸟之中
in the middle of this cloud of birds, but
看到了他
he was gone.
但是已经死了
Still hope I'll see him again someday.
仍然希望以后可以再见到他
Crazy, huh?
很疯狂的想法吧
It helps.
蛮有用的
Well, you sure know how to make a first impression.
你应该知道怎么留下好的第一印象吧
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表