剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Mike, tell us in your own words
麦克 请你亲自描述
what you saw at the crash site.
你在失事地点看见了什么
Mike, I know this was a harrowing experience for you,
麦克 我知道对你来说这是悲惨的经历
so try to collect yourself if you can
所以请你试着振作起来
and tell us what it was like seeing those passengers
然后告诉我们 看到遭遇失事的
emerge from the wreckage of Midwest Air Flight 409?
中西部409航♥班♥乘客感受如何
Mike? Can you tell us what you saw?
麦克 你能说一说你看到了什么吗
Uh, we will check back with Mike?
我们一会再来找麦克聊
Can we get a medic? The man is ill.
我们能找医生吗 这个人生病了
Sweet lord! Mike? Talk to me, buddy.
天呐 麦克 说话 哥们
Oh, good lord. Go to commercial. Public service announcement.
天呐 放商业广♥告♥ 公益广♥告♥
Even a promo. Get security in here quick!
或是商品推销 快找保安
State authorities have instituted a curfew effective immediately.
国家机关已立即实施了有效的宵禁
Everyone is urged to stay indoors.
大家务必待在家中
It is unclear how the violent mob behavior is related to the crash of
目前尚不清楚暴♥动♥和中西部航♥班♥409失事
Midwest Air Flight 409.
有何联♥系♥
Get the first aid kit!
拿急救箱
We will continue to bring you team coverage as this story develops.
我们会持续为您带来事件后续报道
Come on, we got to go.
快 我们该走了
As this story develops. I'm Carly McFadden. Be safe.
后续发展 我是卡莉·麦克法登 注意安全
Action News 9.
新闻快报9台
Oh my God. What is happening, Doug?
天呐 发生什么了 道格
You know my name?
你知道我的名字吗
Focus! What happened to Renfro?
集中注意 瑞恩佛罗怎么了
I think he turned into a zombie.
我觉得他变成僵尸了
What? No!
什么 不可能
I dunno.
我哪知道
Come on!
快走
We need to get to the roof!
我们要去楼顶
And also grab a camera.
还要拿个相机
Renfro.
瑞恩佛罗
Easy. We're gonna get you some help.
冷静 我们会帮助你
Antibiotics. That is what you need. Some antibiotics.
抗生素 你需要的 给你一些抗生素
We're gonna get that for you.
沃恩会拿给你
Ah damn, Bruce.
该死 布鲁斯
Is this about the contract renegotiation?
是想重新谈合同条件吗
Remember this, sir.
先生请记住
I have won nine local Emmy's for this station.
我为电视台赢得了九次地方艾美奖
Nine of them. Nine. And I'm the face of the station.
一共九次 九次 我是这个电视台的台柱子
No offense. I mean you're important too, Renfro.
无意冒犯 瑞恩佛罗 你也很重要
You really are.
你确实很重要
That series you did on the homeless, I mean that was great.
你做的流浪者系列 真的很棒
I couldn't have been down there for a week like that
让我和那些人在一起
with those people!
我一个星期都待不下去
That was weird!
这真奇怪
What was weird?
怎么奇怪了
You okay?
你没事吧
It's all clear back there.
后面安全
What do you got there, 10K?
一万 你找到了什么
It says it's an Emmy.
上面说是艾美奖
I'd like to thank my good friend Doc,
我想感谢我的好朋友 多克
who believed in me when no one else would.
没人如他一般对我如此信任
Keep it short, Murphy. It's a local Emmy.
摩菲 长话短说 这是地方艾美奖
You guys are wasting electricity.
你们在浪费电
It's not me. It came on when everything else did.
不是我 来的时候就这样
It was on. This place went down during a newscast.
它是开着的 这个地方播新闻的时候沦陷了
Man, that'd be a hell of a blooper reel.
天 那会成为轶事卷
Murphy, look out!
摩菲 小心
Catch!
接着
Well, I guess now we know what a local Emmy is good for.
我猜我们现在知道地方艾美奖的用处了
That Z went right for Murphy.
这个僵尸朝着摩菲径直走去
Nice blazer.
西装不错
I think you were sitting in his anchor chair, Murphy.
摩菲 我觉得你坐着的是他的主播椅
Let's go find Warren.
我们去找沃伦
I do not want to meet the rest of the award-winning
我不想见到新闻快报团队
Action News Team.
剩下的获奖者
That's the old server farm.
那是老伺服器群组
Nothing in there can be remotely accessed.
那里没有能被远程访问的
Could we re-route the power? At least shut everything down?
我们能改变电路吗 至少断掉所有设备
Lock them out that way?
让他们进不来
That could work.
可能行得通
Or we could drop these two and then go mano a mano.
或者我们甩掉他们 然后单打独斗
They're messing with my family.
他们在打扰我的家人
There are four or five more soldiers
这里有四五个或更多的士兵
and the one creepy dude, the HMFWIC.
还有个诡异男 管头的
Hmfwic?
管头的
Head Mother...
管事的...
What's-In-Charge.
领头人
The man with the plan.
有谋之人
The man with the plan.
有谋之人
The head of the snake.
毒蛇的头
Why did he travel from secure paradise
他为什么要从安全的天堂
to Apocalyptic wasteland?
到这个天启废土来
Nothing good, I'm betting.
我敢肯定准没好事
Oh no. Scampy.
不 皮皮
Scampy? Who's Scampy?
皮皮 谁是皮皮
Scampy's the Z that tracked me for 200 miles.
皮皮追了我200英里
I named him Scampy to make it less freaky.
我叫他皮皮好让他不那么吓人
I thought I lost the guy.
我还以为把他甩掉了
I pinned him to a tree with that pipe.
我拿管子把他钉在树上了
Dude won't die.
这哥们就是死不了
He's a Mad Z.
他是个疯狂僵尸
A Mad Z?
疯狂僵尸
Yeah. I picked up a lot of unconfirmed radio traffic
是 我收到了不少未证实的信♥号♥♥
about unkillable Zs.
说有一种僵尸杀不死
Virus mutated. Can't mercy them.
病毒变异了 没法仁慈他们
What in the what?
怎么可能
I know. It's a real bummer.
我知道 真倒霉
So they're unkillable? That explains a lot.
所以他们杀不死 这解释了不少
Here comes your friend.
你朋友来了
He's not my friend.
他不是我朋友
He's more like an acquaintance I keep murdering. Let's go.
更像是我一直在杀的熟人 我们走
Dude is nothing if not persistent.
这哥们还真是坚持不懈啊
We have to get back to Nana and JZ.
我们得回到奶奶和JZ那里
Where'd that thing go?
那东西去哪了
I think we lost him.
我想我们甩掉他了
So these new zombies are smart too?
所以这种新僵尸还变聪明了呗
Smarter than your average Z.
至少比普通僵尸聪明
Let's just hope we're a little smarter.
希望我们比他们聪明一点吧
What's up, Scampy?
怎么了 皮皮
Sorry about the whole pipe in tree thing.
抱歉把你钉树上了
We have to lead him away from JZ.
我们得把他引到离JZ远点的地方
Easy. Everybody be cool.
慢慢的 大家别激动
Run!
跑
Do you think we lost it?
你觉得我们甩掉他了吗
For someone who has survived
对于你这个在僵尸天启中
seven years of the Zombie Apocalypse,
存活了七年的人来说
you are ridiculously optimistic.
你真是乐观得可笑
And I love that about you.
但我就爱你这一点
That was nice.
那感觉真好
Simon, what are you doing?
西蒙 你要干什么
Trust me!
相信我
Get back.
后退
Simon, come on.
西蒙 快走吧
Dammit.
可恶
Get back!
后退
Wait.
等等
Simon no!
西蒙 不
Get away from him!
离他远点
Come on. Is this for real?
拜托 还不死吗
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表