剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
We accidentally lit Robertson on fire.
我们不小心把罗伯逊给点着了
How could I forget? He was a good sport about it.
我怎么可能忘 他可是个有雅量的人
It was the most fun I've ever had.
这是我遇到的最逗的事了
I think that was the same night
我记得同一天晚上
that we drank all of Sichting's cognac
我们喝光了西奇丁所有的干邑
and drove the Bentley into the lake.
然后把宾利开进了湖里
That was the second time.
那都是第二次了
Perhaps you're right. My memory
也许你是对的 我的记忆力
It fails me.
大不如前了
Yeah, you know I wonder how he's healed.
是啊 我纳闷他是怎么痊愈的
You know it's been some time.
你知道这也有些日子了
Who cares?
谁在乎呢
True.
确实
I have big plans for you, my boy.
孩子 我有重要的任务给你
And I want you by my side at all times. And I mean at all times.
而且我希望你可以一直站在我这边 一直
And I want to be there.
我也希望可以一直这样
Whether I'm enjoying a lovely meal
无论是我在享用美食
or passing water, I want you right there.
还是在小便 我都希望你在旁边
And I will be. But right now, we got to go.
我会的 但是现在我们要走了
You have no idea what's in store.
你无法想象接下来要发生的事情
Such glorious things.
如此荣耀之事
In time, it will all be new soon.
很快 将会是崭新的开始
But first,
但是首先
The Reset.
要重启
The Reset. Right. Alrighty then. Well, I'll be seeing ya.
重启 是的 没问题 那到时候见
Damn, there's no end to this.
妈的 简直没完没了
We got to show him some mercy!
我们要对他施以仁慈
On three, everyone lays down fire.
数到三 所有人停火
Lilly, you got a clean shot on him?
丽莱 你能准确地打到他吗
Lilly!
丽莱
Yes, sir!
能 长官
On three.
数到三
All right, here we go.
好的开始吧
One!
一
Two!
二
Three!
三
Look!
看
You mercied him?!
你仁慈了他吗
Yes, sir!
是的长官
That was a head shot, man. What the hell is going on?
是一枪爆头的 到底是怎么回事
Damn.
我♥操♥
What the hell?
什么鬼
What the hell?
什么鬼
No!
不
Fall back!
退后
Fall back! Fall back! We're going to the trucks! Go!
退后 退后 我们去卡车上 走
Go! Go! Go!
走走走
Go.
走
No.
不
Go, I'll find you.
快走 我会去找你
Get to Newmerica.
去新美国
Get outa here!
快离开这里
Let go of me!
放开我
Let me go!
放开我
Addy.
艾迪
Addy.
艾迪
Addy.
艾迪
Go.
快走
Find the others, Stay together. I'll find you.
找到其他人 一起待着 我会去找你
Get to Newmerica.
去新美国
Helipad.
直升机场
Of course, right away.
没问题 马上
What happened to you back there?
你刚才怎么了
You looked like you went somewhere.
你像是去了某个地方
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know if it's a dream, a vision, or a memory I can't hold.
我无法控制 不知道是梦境 幻象 还是记忆
The more I think about it, the farther it recedes.
我越去想 它就越模糊
It's possible that something is triggering these visions,
可能是有什么事物使你有这些幻象
interrupting your reality.
妨碍你的现实生活
It's totally common with people waking from a comatose state.
发生在昏迷醒来后的人身上完全正常
Where are we going anyway?
我们到底要去哪里呢
I mean what the hell are we gonna do out there?
我们到底要去干什么呢
It's the Apocalypse, for Christ sake.
这可是世界末日 天啊
There's something that I have to tell you.
我得告诉你件事
Your daughter's alive.
你女儿还活着
Lucy?
露西
Murphy. Murphy. Murphy. How do you know that?
摩菲 摩菲 摩菲 你怎么知道的
Murphy.
摩菲
The population has been depleted,
人类所剩无几
but there's a small group of survivors,
但有一小队幸存者
and they're led by military personnel.
由军人带领着
They've set up a refugee camp.
他们设了个难民营
There's an outpost in the North, and they're all heading there.
在北部有个安全点 他们都往那去
How do we find them?
我们怎么找到他们
These are GPS coordinates.
这是定位坐标
The chopper will get you to the mainland.
直升机会载你去大♥陆♥
But from there, you'll have to find your own way.
但从那开始 你就得自己找路了
What about you?
那你呢
I'm staying here.
我留在这里
Why?
为什么
You better get going.
你赶紧出发吧
Why?
为什么
These visions that you're having,
你对这些幻象
don't ignore them.
不能置之不理
The unconscious is a very powerful thing.
潜意识是非常强大的
The vaccine, you took it too?
你也注射了疫苗吗
Get going.
快走
Thank you.
谢谢
We got to move.
我们得走了
Where the hell is everyone?
大家到底去哪了
Red.
小红
Red!
小红
Red!
小红
Red!
小红
They're gone.
他们离开了
All the gear is still here. Just like the convoy.
全部装置都还在 跟护送队一样
Makes no sense.
说不通
Red!
小红
10K!
一万
Red!
小红
10K! What are you doing, man?
一万 你在干什么
Damn!
该死
Do you believe Teller?
你相信特勒说的吗
About Lucy?
关于露西的事
I believe it.
我相信
I can't feel her.
我感觉不到她
At all.
完全没有
I can.
我能
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表