剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
It's... It's Warren.
是沃伦
Is she in trouble?
她有麻烦了吗
I think so.
好像是
Something's really strange.
感觉不对劲
Well she hasn't been herself, that's for sure.
她一直不在状态 这点倒是真的
Are you guys okay?
你们没事吧
Just a little M and M.
就是遇到了伤与仁的状况
M and M?
乱与仁
Mayhem and Mercy.
伤害与施以仁慈
Where's Warren?
沃伦呢
That's a good question.
问得好
She's on another one of her walkabouts.
她又自己离队了
Something's wrong.
不对劲
We need to find her.
我们得找到她
She went out that door.
她从那扇门出去了
Go see if she needs backup.
去看看她要不要支援
I'm gonna stay here with Murphy and Lulu
我和摩菲 露露待在这里
in case she comes back.
免得她回来找不到人
Roger.
收到
Clear.
安全
What's that smell?
那是什么味道
Death?
死亡
No, worse.
不 更糟
I smell something living.
活物的味道
This way.
这边
That doesn't sound good.
听起来不妙
Warren.
沃伦
You should go help them find her.
你该去帮他们找她
What about you?
那你呢
I'll be fine.
我不会有事
Really?
不是吧
I promise.
我保证
And no biting.
不准再咬了
Go.
快去
You look just like your mother.
你和你母亲长得真像
Except blue.
但她不是蓝色
Her name was Serena. I know.
她叫赛琳娜 我知道
Addy told me.
艾迪告诉过我了
So, you've heard the story.
所以...你听过这段经历了
Two versions of it, Addy's and Doc's.
两个版本 艾迪和多克都说了
Don't trust either one.
别相信任何一个
What is the truth?
事实是怎样
Your mother was...
你妈妈当时...
living with a group of women for...
和一群女人住在一起来...
for self-protection.
来保护自己
That was four years ago,
那是四年前
and things were still wild.
当时情况还很狂乱
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Means we thought we were gonna die.
意思是我们以为自己会死
There was no tomorrow. We lived for the day.
根本没有明天 我们就及时享乐了
So you guys just hooked up?
所以你们就是乱搞了呗
Where did you hear that?
你听谁这么说的
Addy. Same place I hear everything.
艾迪 她告诉了我一切
She was a good friend.
她是一个好朋友
We all went through a lot together.
我们一起经历了许多
Extenuating...
情有可原...
Did you love her?
你爱她吗
Addy?
艾迪吗
I suppose, I mean in a way.
大概吧 某种程度上
No, my mother.
不 我问的是我妈妈
Not at first. It was...
起初没有 当时...
It was the Apocalypse, like Addy always says.
末日当头是吗 就像艾迪一直说的
When your mother and I saw each other again,
等我和你妈妈再次相见时
you were born.
你出生了
She was fiercely protective of you.
她极力保护你的安全
She fought like a Honey Badger to save you.
她为了救你就像凶猛的蜜獾一样勇敢战斗
Maybe that's why I always want to hurt someone.
也许这就是我一直想伤人的原因
No.
不
I don't think that was her nature.
我不觉得那是她的本性
I think the zombies just brought out her motherly instinct.
我觉得只是僵尸激发了她的母性本能
She would've been very proud of you.
她肯定会以你为傲的
Yeah.
好吧
But she died.
但她死了
Protecting you.
为保护你而死
Some things...
有些事...
Some things are worth dying for.
有些事值得为之赴死
You know what no one's ever explained to me?
你知道从来没人给我解释过什么吗
What'd it mean,
这句话是什么意思
"There was pie?"
"有派可吃啊"
Left hands.
左手
Feet with and without toes.
没脚趾的脚
Assorted ears.
各种耳朵
Human?
人类的吗
Zombie.
僵尸的
That's appetizing.
真是开胃
I don't know who's responsible for this,
不知道是谁负责这里的
but I don't like them.
但我不喜欢他们
Roger that.
明白
Did the Lieutenant bring us here on purpose?
中尉是故意把我们引来这里的吗
Wait.
等等
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Yep.
听到了
What do you think it was?
你觉得那是什么
Take your pick.
随你猜
Doctor Caligari?
考加里博士
Daddy. No, daddy. Please don't leave me. Please.
爸爸 爸爸 不要死 求你了
No, you don't.
不 不行
Stop right there.
不许这么做
But you will die.
可是你要死了
Then I'll die.
死就死吧
But you got to save yourself.
但是你要活下去
Daddy.
爸爸
Promise me.
答应我
No. Promise me you won't bite me.
答应我 不要再咬我了
No.
不
Lucy.
露西
You're the only thing I ever cared about in this whole world.
你是整个世界上我唯一在乎的人
Besides me.
除了我自己以外
You're one of a kind.
你是绝无仅有的
Unique in the whole world.
全世界只有一个你
So do it, okay? Don't bite me again.
所以 听话好吗 不要再咬我了
Promise me.
答应我
Great. More scientific shenanigans.
很好 又进了疯狂科学家的地盘
You give a guy a lab coat
一个人只要披上了白大褂
and he'll screw things up every time.
就开始在实验室里各种乱搞
10k?
一万
Warren?
沃伦
What?
啥玩意儿
I can't unsee that.
这可没法装看不见
Can't have too many of those.
看多了要出事儿的
What in the zombie hell were these people up to?
这些人脑子里都在想些啥
Why does it always got to be some crazy evil shit?
怎么每次遇上的都是这种混乱邪恶的地方
Can't we for once just find a bakery?
下次给我们换成面包店好不好
Maybe a working doughnut shop?
开着的甜甜圈店也行
Fully stocked dispensary? I mean, is that too much to ask?
货架满满的药店总可以吧 这不过分吧
Somebody there?
有人吗
Oh shit!
我靠
Oh, not fingers. Anything but fingers!
来什么都行 为啥偏偏是手指
Die! Die, fingers!
死吧 死吧 手指们
Die! Die, fingers! Die!
死吧 手指们 死吧
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表