剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Rat Zs?
僵尸鼠吗
Got him.
打到它了
Run!
快跑
No!
不
Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy?
露西
Where are you, sweetie?
宝贝 你在哪里
Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
露西
Somebody help me!
来人啊 救救我
Help!
救命
Dad! No!
爸爸 不要啊
Dad!
爸爸
Knock knock.
啦啦啦
Lucy!
露西
Let me go.
放开我
When my dad catches you, he's so gonna kick your...
等我爸抓到你 他肯定会废...
Zona sons of bitches.
若娜你个天杀的
Behind you!
小心后面
Let me out!
让我出去
I'm almost gone! Let me out!
我要完了 放我出去
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
Thanks for the help!
"谢谢"你们没帮忙
Where the hell were you guys?!
你们都死哪去了
Dude! Z rats.
大哥 僵尸鼠啊
Heard the screams. Junk was too thick.
我听到尖叫了 垃圾太挡路了
Got here as soon as I could.
我尽快赶来了
What about you, huh?
那你呢
Where were you?
你当时在哪儿
You don't care about anyone else?
你不在乎其他人吗
Them, I care about.
我当然在乎
You, not so much.
但你就算了吧
Shit.
妈蛋
Come on, guys.
好了 两位
How 'bout you, huh?
那你呢
You're leading us into the middle of nowhere, based on nothing!
你没有任何根据 就带我们瞎走
What we have here is a lack of unit cohesion.
我们缺乏团队凝聚力
I didn't mercy my two best friends
我仁慈地结束了我两位战友的生命
to put up with this shit.
可不是为了上演这出狗血剧
She's right. Now come on, guys.
她说得没错 大家伙儿
Teamwork makes the dream work.
团结就是力量啊
Hippie's right.
嬉皮老爷子说得对
You're bleeding.
你流血了
You okay?
你没事吧
It's just a flesh wound.
只是皮肉之伤
Okay, now everybody listen up.
好了 大家听好
As your friendly neighborhood mental health professional,
作为这里心慈面善的心理健康专家
it's my opinion that we need to stick together
我认为我们得抱团行动
and not go running off alone.
而不是独自瞎跑
Agreed?
同意吗
All right, well I'm glad we got that straight.
好吧 很高兴我们能这么开诚布公
Let's go, Murphy.
走了 摩菲
So what about Sundays in Zona?
若娜的周日呢
Sunrise buffet, omelet station,
自助餐 蛋饼自助
We had bottomless stuff at the camp too.
我们在大本营也有这种东西
Wasn't mimosas.
不是泡腾酒
Oh yeah, Bottomless Joe. What happened to him?
是啊 裸下身的乔 他后来怎么样了
Well he died as he lived.
他死时与活着时一样
With no pants.
都没穿裤子
Hey, Luce.
露西
What's your take on them Mad Zs?
你怎么看这些疯狂僵尸啊
Well, with regular Zs, I can hear their names,
一般僵尸 我能听见他们的名字
see flashes of their lives. I can talk to them.
能看见他们生前的记忆 能和他们沟通
Mad Zs, it's just screaming.
而疯狂僵尸 就只有尖叫
You can't command them at all?
完全不能操控他们吗
Nope.
不能
Why so blue?
怎么阴沉着脸
Well, my daughter's almost as old as me.
我女儿跟我差不多大
We have nothing in common.
我们没有任何共通点
And I don't know what the hell to say to her.
我不知道该怎么跟她沟通
You know, my dad wasn't perfect either.
我爸也不算是个好父亲
But he was there.
但他一直守在我身边
And sometimes that's all you need.
有时候 这点就够了
The rest is time.
剩下就只能靠时间弥补了
She likes you more than me, you know?
比起我 她更喜欢你 你知道吧
So does everybody.
大家都更喜欢我
This isn't right.
不对劲
I'm off course.
我偏离路线了
We were on course?
我们之前有路线吗
Let me guess. We're lost?
我来猜猜 我们迷路了
Are we lost?
我们迷路了吗
Gesundheit.
祝你健康
Who sneezed?
谁打喷嚏了
There!
那边
You, in the pile! Stand up and show yourself or be mercied!
你 蜷成球那位 站起来 出来 不然干掉你
What is it?
什么情况
Looks like some kinda Ender.
像是某种终结者
Hey, don't shoot him.
别开枪
Better an Ender than a Mad Z.
是个终结者总比疯狂僵尸好
Easy. Easy.
冷静 冷静
I don't know who he thinks he's gonna scare wearing that thing.
真不知道他以为这打扮会吓到谁
Enders!
不止一个
Don't shoot!
别开枪
That's my bag!
这是我的包
They smashed my kiwis.
他们打爆了我的蛋蛋
They got our water. He got my bag.
他们把水抢走了 他抢了我的包
Most of the ammo.
还有大部分弹♥药♥
Next time, can we just shoot them?
下一次 我们能直接开枪吗
Land-ho.
看到陆地了
I can see the way out from here.
我能看到出路了
Hallelujah!
哈利路亚
Warren, lead us to the promise land!
沃伦 带我们去应许之地
Warren?
沃伦
Where the hell is she?
她该死的在哪儿
Warren!
沃伦
Where is she?
她在哪
There.
那里
Warren!
沃伦
Lucy!
露西
Come back here!
快回来
Come on! We can get out this way!
快来 我们能从这边出去
Sorry, Murph.
抱歉 摩菲
Looks like the craziest person wins.
看来最疯狂的人赢了
That's it.
真是够了
It's time for a vision intervention.
是时候进行幻象干预了
All right, you got me here.
好了 我来了
What is this?
这是做什么
This is an intervention.
这是对你进行干预
An intervention?
干预
Well, just think of it as words of concern
就把这当成是爱你的人
from people who love you.
对你关心的话语
Okay.
好吧
What are these words of concern?
是什么关心的话语
Well, you are leading us deeper and deeper
你把我们一步步领进
into the bowels of zombie hell.
僵尸地狱深处
We're all gonna die horrible painful deaths,
如果我们不立刻改变路线
gnawed by zombie rats or worse
都会非常痛苦地死去
if we don't change course immediately.
被僵尸鼠一点点咬烂甚至更糟
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表