剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
It's time for a recount.
重新计票的时候到了
I voted for you!
我投票支持过你
This is why we should have term limits.
所以任期限制还是非常有必要的
That's no way to treat a tax payer.
你们不能这样对待纳税人
Veto that!
不赞成
Yeah.
干得漂亮
Way to keep democracy alive.
这样才能保持民♥主♥政♥治♥朝气蓬勃
Damn, if he'd stop flip flopping, I could mercy him.
如果不这样摇摆不定 我能痛快赐予他仁慈
Show off.
你这是在嘚瑟
Well, I think we just killed the last of the US Government.
我们刚刚结果了美国政♥府♥的最后一名成员
Maybe their approval ratings will finally go up.
或许这样他们的支持率终于能上升了
Well, we still need to find the president.
但我们还是要找到总统大人
More secret service Zs.
又有特勤局的僵尸出现了
I got this.
我来搞定
I'm with you.
我和你一起
Great.
棒棒哒
Maybe the president's nearby.
总统可能就在附近
All this for a thumb.
大费奏章只为根拇指
Freeze!
别动
Secret service.
美国特勤局
Look. We're not trying to cause trouble.
我们不是来这里找麻烦的
Funny, cause we just heard gunfire.
笑话 我们刚刚听到了枪声
In our line of work, that's usually an indication of trouble
在我们的工作中 枪声往往是麻烦的迹象
Yeah, well we just had to mercy a bunch of Congressmen
没错 我们刚才仁慈了一群国会议员
that were craving brains instead of votes.
他们一心只想要脑子 而非选票
Only reason we didn't shoot you.
这是我们没有开枪的唯一原因
Now who are you?
亮明身份
I'm Lieutenant Roberta Warren, National Guard.
我是国民警卫队的罗伯塔·沃伦中尉
We're on a special mission to save humanity.
我们在执行一项拯救人类的特殊任务
It is imperative that we see the president.
我们必须要面见总统
I'm Agent Johnson.
我是约翰逊特工
And that's
这位
Agent Johnson.
也是约翰逊特工
Before you ask,
各位开口之前
no, we're not related.
答案是否定的 我们没有血缘关系
And yes, it's weird that we're both named Johnson.
没错 我们都叫约翰逊这事是挺怪的
Do you always have to say that?
你这话每次都非说不可吗
It undermines our authority.
分分钟削弱了我们的权威性
These give us our authority.
咱手里的家伙赋予我们权威
Now what were you saying about saving humanity?
你们说的拯救人类是怎么回事
Bout eight years too late, don't you think?
从大灾变到现在都八年了 未免太晚了吧
Look. We have reason to believe that someone intends to launch
我们有理由相信有人故意发动了
some kind of biological attack on all surviving humans
一场针对幸存人类和僵尸的生物袭击
and zombies in order to cleanse the world
目的是对整个世界进行大清洗
and repopulate it with their genetically modified offspring.
然后他们重新繁衍出基因改造过的后代
And you've got a problem with this?
你对此有意见吗
Can I just speak to the president?
我能直接与总统对话吗
We can't just let everybody who thinks they have an emergency
我们不能随意让自认为有紧急情况的人
speak to the president.
面见总统
She'd never get anything done.
不然她就应接不暇了
Does she know her husband is dead?
她知道她的丈夫死了吗
Yes.
知道
I know he's dead.
我知道他死了
Madame President.
总统女士
What's going on?
什么情况
Intruders.
入侵者
It's under control, ma'am.
情况在我们控制之中 总统
I'm sorry.
抱歉
But we really need your help.
但是我们真的需要你的帮助
Agent Johnson, put your weapon down.
约翰逊探员 放下武器
Which one?
哪一个约翰逊
Both of you.
你们两个都放下
Hang on.
等等
You are the president?
你是总统吗
Jane Carlson. 234th President of the United States.
简·卡尔森 美国第234任总统
We're a little short of help here.
我们这里人手短缺
How many survivors are there?
一共有多少幸存者
You're looking at them.
就你面前这些
There's only three of you left in this whole complex?
这么大的基地只剩你们三个活着吗
There were four of us.
之前有四个
Most of what was left of the government evacuated
政♥府♥剩下的大部分人几周前
to Newmerica a few weeks ago.
撤离到新美国了
We were supposed to follow them,
我们本该紧随其后
but we've run into a few obstacles.
但我们遇到了一些阻碍
Yeah, well we just killed a few obstacles for you back there.
我们刚刚帮你们杀了几个阻碍
And thank you for that.
谢谢你们
Sure.
不用谢
The last of Congress.
国会最后的人
Not much of a loss.
算不上损失
They were dead a week before anybody realized.
他们死了一周大家都没注意到
Madame President, time is of the essence.
总统女士 时间紧迫
We are on a mission to find a secret government weapon.
我们在执行找到政♥府♥一种秘密武器的任务
And we need your help to access it.
我们需要你帮忙获取权限
What can I do?
我能做什么
We gonna need your thumbprint.
我们需要你的拇指纹
My thumbprint?
我的拇指纹吗
Yeah.
是的
I know it sounds crazy.
我知道这听起来很奇怪
Stand down.
放下枪
I hope you didn't go to too much trouble to come here
希望你们来的路上没有困难重重
because I've got bad news for you.
因为我有坏消息要告诉你们
My thumbprint
我的拇指纹
isn't going to help with anything.
完全帮不上忙
Both of them?
两手都没了吗
I didn't know when I inherited the job
我继任时并不知道
my thumbs would be in such demand.
我的拇指会这么抢手
What happened?
发生了什么
Let's talk in the Oval Office.
我们去总统办公室谈吧
It's not as glamorous as the actual Oval Office,
这里并不如真正的白宫总统办公室有魅力
but we do have bottled water.
不过这里有瓶装水
And Presidential jelly beans from the eighties.
还有80年代的总统糖豆
Go ahead and help yourself.
请随意取用
Not to be rude, but I have to ask. What...
无意冒犯 但我必须要问问 你...
What happened to my thumbs?
我的拇指怎么没了吗
It's a weird story.
说来诡异
A few days ago I had another visitor.
几天前有别人来了这里
I didn't understand what he wanted at first.
我一开始并不明白他想干什么
He told me he could kill me and then cut off my thumbs,
他告诉我他可以杀了我再切掉我的拇指
or I could take the sedative he was offering.
或者我吃下他给的镇静剂
He'd cut off my thumbs, but I'd still live.
他会切下我的拇指 而我还活着
I tried to tell him that it wasn't my thumbs he needed.
我试图告诉他他需要的并不是我的拇指
But he wouldn't listen.
但他不听
He had already drugged agents Johnson and Johnson.
他当时已经药晕了两位约翰逊探员
What choice did I have?
我能有什么选择
When I woke up,
等我醒来时
he was gone.
他已经不见了
So were my thumbs.
我的两根拇指也不见了
He never told me why.
他从未告诉我原因
Well, your thumbs would've given us access
你的拇指能给我们权限
to change the launch codes for some kind of doomsday weapon.
修改一种灭世武器的发射代码
I'll tell you the same thing I tried to tell him.
我还是那句话
You don't need my thumbprint.
你们并不需要我的拇指纹
I don't understand.
我不明白
Do you know what happens when a president dies?
你们知道总统死亡会怎么样吗
Uh, they turn zombie and eat people?
变成僵尸吃人吗
No. I mean, who takes over the office?
不 我是说谁来继任
The vice president.
副总统
Everybody knows that.
大家都知道
And if the vice president dies,
如果副总统死亡
it goes to the Speaker of the House.
众议院议长接任
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表