剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Ten Thousand?
一万只
That's not a name. That's a number.
那不叫名字 那叫数字
That's how many zombies I'm gonna kill.
我要杀足一万只僵尸
So what's your name?
你的名字呢
Red.
红
That's not a name. That's a color.
那不叫名字 那叫颜色
Now!
出手
What in the holy heck happened here?
这里之前到底怎么了啊
We tried to help some people.
我们当时想救一些人
It didn't work out.
但没成功
Big ass Z, 3 o'clock!
三点钟方向 大僵尸
Kracken!
巨妖僵尸
Save your bullets! He's mercy-proofed!
别浪费子弹了 杀不死他
The damn thing's blind. He's got his helmet on backwards.
这玩意看不见路 他的头盔戴反了
Hey, dumbass!
嘿 蠢货
Stop playing with that Kracken!
别耍那只巨妖僵尸了
Now let's suit up.
穿好装备吧
Just look at exactly what you want to hit,
只盯着你要打的地方
and the gear's gonna follow.
自然就可以打到
Suit up. We're waiting on you.
穿好衣服 就等你呢
Yeah. Sorry.
好 抱歉
Why don't you go ahead, and we'll see you in there.
你先走吧 我们随后就到
Zompocalypse is bad enough without having memorabilia.
就算没留这个念想 僵尸末日就已经够糟了
Sorry, kid.
抱歉 小子
I just wish I knew if Red was still alive.
我如果知道小红是否还活着就好了
Well maybe she'll be waiting for us in Newmerica.
也许她会在新美国等我们
Wouldn't be the first time she came back from the dead.
她以前也"起死回生"过
Do you think this is ever all gonna be over?
你觉得这一切终会有结束的一天吗
Yeah, I don't know, kid.
我不知道 孩子
You know, my brain says no.
理性来说 不会
Humanity's screwed every way to Sunday
人类已经完了
and there's nothing we can do about it.
我们也无能为力了
But my heart says yes.
但感性来说 会的
It will be over someday.
总有一天会结束
I have no reason to believe that.
我没理由相信这点
But if I didn't, I may as well just crawl in a hole
但如果我不信 那我还不如找个洞窝起来
and mercy myself.
仁慈地结束自己
Thanks, Doc.
谢了 多克
I think.
应该吧
You're welcome.
不用谢
Take a minute. We'll see you inside.
你先缓一下 我们在里面等你
Warren?
沃伦
Warren?
沃伦
You're sure in a hurry for someone
你不是不知道要做什么吗
who doesn't know what she's doing.
还是赶得这么急
We need batteries for the radio.
我们需要找电池启动无线电
I saw solar panels on the roof.
我看到房♥顶有太阳能电池板
If any place will have power, it'll be Teller's lab.
如果哪里还有电 肯定是特勒的实验室
You didn't come all this way for batteries.
你这么大老远来肯定不是找电池吧
I have the same feeling.
我也有这种感觉
You think Teller had something to do with this?
你觉得特勒和这事有关吗
The dream?
梦境吗
But how?
可是怎么会呢
Clearly somebody messed with your head.
明显是有人干扰了你的思维
Did you bring the radio?
你带无线电了吗
Yes, right here.
带了 就在这里
There might be a solar outlet, maybe a charger
特勒的实验室里可能有太阳能出口
back in Teller's lab.
或许是充电器
If it's hot, I'll get us on the air.
如果有电 我会连上无线电
10k?
一万呢
Yeah, he's coming.
他一会就来
All right, lab's back this way.
好吧 实验室在这边
Now, Sarge, try not to step in any of that glowing fungus.
中士 尽量别踩到那些发亮的真菌
Yeah, it might be somebody's kin folk.
那可能是谁的亲属
Besides, this goo is nasty.
而且 这些粘性物很恶心
Warren?
沃伦
Warren?
沃伦
Warren?
沃伦
What the hell were you doing on an old secure landline?
你们来用这个旧陆上安全通讯线做什么
Logging on to an 80 baud modem?
登入80波特调制解调器
Picking up emails from the 70's?
收70年代的邮件吗
No, wait.
不 等等
You were uploading some kind of run exec file.
你们上传了某种可运行文件
Launch codes?
启动代码
Launch codes for what?
启动什么的代码
Mama?
妈妈
Mama.
妈妈
Why hack your way back to the 80's?
为什么黑入80年代的资料呢
Mama!
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Puppy!
小狗
My hero.
我的英雄
That was so efficient.
这样好高效啊
What is that?
那是什么
Zombie heart?
僵尸的心脏
Where's JZ?
JZ呢
I sent him back to you.
我让他回去找你了
JZ! JZ!
JZ JZ
JZ!
JZ
JZ!
JZ
JZ!
JZ
I told him to run straight to mommy.
我让他直接跑去找妈妈
Oh my God! Hurry!
天啊 快点
Nana, no.
奶奶 不要
Where's the puppy?
小狗狗在哪儿呢
What happened to Warren and 10K?
沃伦和一万跑哪儿去了
They were right behind us.
应该就在我们后面
Well I wish we'd stick together.
咱们最好别走散了
Some creepy creepy stuff going on around here, you know really.
这地方肯定发生了什么超级诡异的事情
I mean it's...it's creepy.
我好怕怕
You mean like this?
你说这样的吗
Ugh, I told you.
都说了很恶心嘛
What is it?
这是什么东西
Not what.
这不是什么东西
Who.
是个人
This is Teller's wife.
她是特勒的妻子
She was infected by one of their experiments.
在实验中被感染了
You sure this Doctor Teller's a good guy?
你确定这个特勒博士是好人吗
They were trying to cure the zombie virus.
他们在找治愈僵尸病毒的方法
Instead, this happened.
然而发生了这样的事情
Thanks, Science.
感谢科学
Where the hell is Warren?
沃伦到底跑哪儿去了
Warren?
沃伦
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Warren?
沃伦
It's cool to take these off now?
可以把面罩拿下来了吗
Seven. Eight.
7 8
Three.
Zero.
You really think there's any juice left
你确定过了这么久
after all these years?
还会有电吗
This conduit looks like somebody retrofitted the electric
看这些导管 应该是有人改装了电路
to bring in power from that solar on the roof.
用屋顶的太阳能供电
If we're lucky, that's been feeding some of the batteries
运气好的话 还没腐烂的一些电池
that haven't gone bad yet.
应该是有电的
Hey, guys. I think I got something back here.
伙计们 我有个发现
Now turn your lights off.
把手电筒关一下
See that glow coming from behind all that stuff?
看见这堆东西后面那一丝丝光了吗
He's right. Something's got to be powering that light.
没错 肯定有什么在给它供电
Yeah. Let's move this crap.
对啊 咱们把这堆垃圾挪开
There's another lab back here.
这后面还有个房♥间
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表