剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
What's that smell?
什么味道
Get the mask and the tape.
捡起面罩和胶带
Awe, come on!
不是吧
Some kinda gas.
什么气体吧
They must want us to stop these leaks.
他们肯定想让我们阻止泄露
Watch it! I'm in here.
当心点 我在里面呢
Mysterious morons.
来历不明的蠢货
Murphy? Murphy, is that you?
摩菲 摩菲 是你吗
Warren! Warren!
沃伦 沃伦
Thank God.
谢天谢地
I thought you were all dead
我还以为你们全都
Again.
又死一回
Get me out of here.
把我救出来
No can do. I'm locked in a crate too.
爱莫能助 我也被关在木箱里
Well that sucks. So was this all part of your vision?
太糟糕了 这也是你幻象的一部分吗
No.
不是
I tried to walk away. But part of me knew.
我当时想离开 我感觉不对劲
Who else is there?
还有谁在这里
US Marines. Representing.
美国海军陆战队的代表
Doc, but he's gone again.
多克 但他又被移走了
Lucy?
露西
She with you?
她跟你在一起吗
I'm alive.
我还活着
Lulu! Are you okay?
露露 你没事吧
I'm fine. And call me Lucy.
我没事 叫我露西
Is Warren here?
沃伦在这里吗
Yes, I'm here. Don't worry, Lucy.
我在 别担心 露西
Will you people shut up. I'm trying to sleep.
你们能把嘴闭上吗 我想睡觉
Who's that?
那是谁
Fresh meat. Hard to say how many.
新人 难说有多少个
Be quiet. You'll get us all killed.
安静 你们会害死大家的
Warren?
沃伦
Yeah, sweetheart?
什么事 亲爱的
Do you feel them?
你感觉到他们了吗
Yes, but not like you do.
是的 但不是你的那种感觉
There's a lot of them.
他们人数众多
I know.
我知道
But it's not the Zs I'm worried about.
但我担心的并不是僵尸
10K! Wrench!
一万 给我扳手
Mask!
接面罩
Got it.
拿到了
I can't be here.
我不能待在这里
I can't be here.
我不能待在这里
Even the zombies are afraid.
就连僵尸都在害怕
Can you tell why?
你能说出原因吗
Too many voices.
太多声音了
So many reasons.
好多原因
What about you, Mr. Murphy?
你呢 摩菲先生
Picking up anything?
能听出什么吗
No, not me.
不 我不行
My zombie whispering days are over.
我听僵尸耳语的日子已经过去了
I'm cured. Remember?
我被治愈了 记得吗
Careful.
小心
Like pulling a thread from a sweater.
就像扯毛衣的线头一样
Doc!
多克
Hang on, Doc!
坚持住 多克
Miss Warren, are you all right?
沃伦小姐 你没事吧
Something's wrong, isn't it?
你好像不太对劲
I can't do this. I can't... I can't do this.
我做不到 我...我做不到
Roberta? You okay?
罗伯塔 你还好吗
I don't feel so good.
我感觉不太舒服
You don't sound so good.
你听着就不太对劲
I can't... I can't do this.
我...我做不到
Okay, Warren, listen to me.
沃伦 听我说
You cannot freak out. All right?
你不能崩溃 知道吗
Look, there's no pressure here.
别有压力
But if you go wobbly, we all die, okay?
但如果你变得不稳定 我们都会死
There's no freaking in the Apocalypse.
末日中不能崩溃
Warren?
沃伦
Let me try.
让我试试
I have some experience with PTSD.
我有应对创伤后应激障碍的经验
Lieutenant Warren?
沃伦中尉
Lieutenant?
中尉
Roberta?
罗伯塔
You're having a panic attack.
你恐慌发作了
Just remember it only feels like it'll kill you.
要谨记你感觉会死只是种错觉
First thing we got to do is get in control of your breath.
我们首先要控制你的呼吸
You're hyperventilating, which is robbing your body of oxygen.
你换气过度 会让你的身体缺氧
Can you take one long deep breath for me?
你能长长地深呼吸一次吗
Can you do that?
能做到吗
And as you exhale, start thinking of your happy place.
在呼气时开始想你的快乐之地
A place only you know where no one can harm you.
一个只有你知道没人能伤害你的地方
Inhale.
吸气
This place, what's it smell like?
这个地方 闻起来如何
Smell different? Fresher?
闻起来不一样吗 更清新吗
And exhale.
呼气
How'd you get good at this?
你怎么会这个
My C.O. Lieutenant Mueller taught me to meditate.
我的指挥官米勒中尉教过我冥想
Had some pretty bad PTSD after
在险境中
spending some time in a tight place.
得了严重的应激后创伤障碍
Actually, nine days in the trunk of a car.
实际上是 在汽车后备箱待了九天
Zombies?
因为僵尸吗
Yeah.
是
My family.
我的家人
How you doing Lieutenant?
中尉感觉如何
Better.
好多了
Thank you.
谢谢
I think we won or something.
我想是我们赢了吧
Is that our way out?
那是出口吗
Doc?
多克吗
Doc, is that you?!
多克 是你吗
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Doc's fine. Just some nerve gas or something.
多克没事 只是吸了神经毒气什么的
I'm fine too, thanks for asking.
我也没事 谢谢关心
I wasn't.
我没问你
I noticed.
我知道
What happened to you guys?
你们怎么了
Well, we were just fixing the leaks in hell's plumbing.
我们刚刚在修理漏气的管道
We got to find a way out of here
我们要逃出这里
or they're gonna kill us, one by one.
不然他们会把我一个个都杀了
Yeah. Who's running this show and what is their problem?
是谁在导演这场秀 他们有病吗
It's got to be a Zona operation.
这一定是若娜的行动
Nobody else is so needlessly diabolical.
没人这么恶毒
Sorry kid.
孩子 抱歉
What?
什么
I'm making a friend.
我在交朋友
Hello, Carson O'Keefe.
你好 卡森·奥基夫
Carson? That's his name. Now quiet.
卡森吗 那是他的名字 现在闭嘴
That's right, Carson.
对了 卡森
I'm in here.
我在这里
I'm in here.
我在这里
I'm in here and I want to get out, Carson.
卡森 我在这 我想出去
Can you get me out?
你能放我出去吗
Open the door for me and let me out.
帮我打开门 放我出去
That's right, Carson. Just do it.
对了 卡森 就这么做
Do it, Carson. Open the door and let me out.
卡森 开门 放我出去
Lucy?
露西
I'm working here, dad.
爸 我在努力了
That's right, Carson.
对了 卡森
You can do it.
你能做到
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表