剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
You guys have forgotten what it's like to have it good.
你们都忘了好日子是什么样的
Now the best I can hope for is
我现在顶多也就希望
freezing my nuts off in Newmerica.
在新美国"冻掉我的蛋蛋"
Yeah, and who knows how many more zombie hordes
谁知道我们还要杀多少僵尸
we're gonna have to kill to get there.
才能到达那里
And even if we get there...
就算我们到达了...
What, Warren?
怎么了 沃伦
Say it.
说啊
Something about your dreams?
跟你的梦境有关吗
Just say it.
就直说了吧
I don't know how far this darkness spreads.
我不知道这股黑暗扩散了多远
And it feels like the whole earth.
感觉整个地球都被吞噬了
But you said you didn't trust your dreams,
但你说你不相信你的梦境
that maybe they were hallucinations.
也许那只是幻觉
I don't know what they mean.
我不清楚梦境的意义
No, I don't. But they keep coming.
我不清楚 但梦境不断袭来
Maybe they're true or maybe they're not.
也许是真的 也许不是
You were there in Zona. You were awake.
你之前在若娜 你当时清醒着
What did they do to me?
他们对我做了什么
Because if these dreams are real,
因为如果这些梦是真的
then nowhere is safe.
哪里都不安全
Not even Newmerica.
新美国也不安全
Chief, we need to get inside your head.
老大 我们得进入你的大脑
Good luck.
"祝你好运"
He could do it.
他能行
Murphy's pretty good at getting inside peoples' heads.
摩菲这方面很厉害[影响别人]
10K's right.
一万说得对
She's got your blood in her.
她体内有你的血
She did, but...
她之前是 但...
Yeah, well it's worth a shot. Isn't it?
值得一试 对吧
We need to know.
我们得了解真♥相♥
I need to know.
我需要知道
This isn't working.
没用
You got to give it a minute.
你得多等一会儿
Come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
Look at me.
看着我
Dammit.
该死
Keep trying. Breathe.
继续尝试 呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Warren?
沃伦
Here.
来
Where are we?
我们在哪儿
The end of the world.
末日的尽头
It doesn't seem so bad.
看起来也没那么糟啊
You can't see it.
你看不见
See what?
看见什么
Fire.
烈火
Ash.
灰烬
Darkness.
黑暗
Pain.
痛苦
Look.
瞧
There.
那边
What about now?
现在呢
It's too late.
太迟了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Warren?
沃伦
The rain is coming.
大雨将至
It's here.
来了
What is it? What happened?
怎么了 发生什么事了
What'd you see?
你看到什么了
Nothing. I didn't see anything.
没看见 我什么都没看见
I felt it.
我感觉到了
What she's feeling.
感受到了她的感觉
It's excruciating.
极其痛苦
What I felt,
我感受到的
what you've been feeling,
你现有的这些感觉
you've been feeling that this whole time?
你一直都能感觉到吗
Yeah.
是的
Whatever it is,
不管那是什么
are we going toward it
我们是要朝向那里
or away from it?
还是远离那里
I don't know.
我不知道
We're gonna need something stronger.
我们需要更结实的东西
Knock knock.
有人在吗
Oh no.
不要
That's better.
这样好多了
That didn't move like a zombie.
这行动可不像僵尸
Not so fast, Quasimodo.
别跑这么快 卡西莫多[钟楼怪人]
Look alive, girlies. We got a storm of skinnies.
动作快点 姑娘们 一大群皮包骨要来了
Doc.
多克
Getting a little chicken and dumplings out there.
下面好像形势不妙
Warren and Murphy need backup.
沃伦和摩菲需要支援
You go ahead.
你们去吧
I'll keep an eye on our friend here.
我来看守我们这位朋友
Friend?
朋友
We take a little getting used to.
你得花点时间才能适应我们
En Guarde!
起势[击剑准备]
I'm getting pretty good at this.
我练得越来越顺手了
I've got issues.
我已经得到报应了
Who's that?
这是谁
The bell ringer.
敲钟人
We get to interrogate him, right?
我们可以审问他 对吧
I always wanted to interrogate somebody.
我一直都想审问人来着
Park it here.
坐在这里
What the hell, man?! Are you trying to get us killed?!
你搞什么 想害死我们吗
You know I should off you right now.
我应该立刻毙了你
So why don't you give me one good reason why not!
你最好给我个好理由让我停手
I'm Lieutenant Roberta Warren. National Guard.
我是国民警卫队的罗伯塔·沃伦中尉
You got a name?
你叫什么名字
Lou.
路
Louis.
路易斯
So, Louis,
路易斯
any particular reason you want to get us killed?
你想害死我们有什么特别的理由吗
No.
没有
No?
没有吗
You got a death wish then?
那就是你自己想死了
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
He came from downstairs. With this.
他从楼下来的 还拿着这东西
So what? You a
那么说 你是个
grave robber or something?
盗墓贼之类的吗
No.
不是
No?
不是吗
You mean living people gave you all this stuff?
那你意思是活人给了你这些东西吗
This would be important to people.
这些东西看来都对人很重要
You sure you didn't drag these off of corpses?
你确定你不是从尸体上拽下来的吗
No. Horse pucky.
不是 放屁
Look.
瞧
Saint Christopher Medals.
圣克里斯托弗奖牌
My granddad had one of these.
我爷爷就有一枚
Never took it off.
从不离身
You'd never get it off him unless he was dead.
除非他死 否则绝不可能让他摘下
You're disgusting.
你真让人恶心
No!
不
So if you're not a grave robber,
如果你不是盗墓贼
you want to tell us how you got all this stuff?
能告诉我们你是怎么得到这些东西的吗
Why
为什么
you got all this stuff?
你得到了这些东西
No.
不
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表