剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Open the door.
开门
You must be Carson.
你就是卡森吧
Oh my.
我天
Can you see how to get out of here?
你看得到出路吗
No.
看不到
Try to stay awake! Fight it!
保持清醒 努力反抗
Fight!
反抗
What are you doing?
你干什么
You're safer in here with me.
你和我在一起是安全的
We'll live a lot longer if we work together as a team.
如果我们组团合作 还能活得更久
I'll hold up my end when the time comes.
时机一到 我会撑过去的
I bet you do.
我觉得你也行
Look,
你看
let's just do whatever it is they want us to do
我们还是尽量按他们的要求去做
and get out of here alive, okay?
一起活着出去 好吗
I don't need more trouble than I got already.
我已经不想有更多麻烦了
You know there's a...
你难道不知道...
good chance we'll never get out of here alive.
我们很有可能不能活着出去了
Better chance you won't get out of here alive
我看你也不太可能活着出去
if you don't get out from in front of that door.
除非你管好你的前门
I'm...
我
not looking for any trouble. Just...
不想找麻烦 只是想
some human kindness.
及时行乐
How 'bout a little mercy instead.
不如我给你点仁慈
Try that again and I will blow your goddamn head off!
你再敢试试 我就爆了你的头
No bullets.
没子弹
What?
什么
No bullets.
没子弹
I was out of ammo.
我的弹♥药♥打光了
Don't do this.
别这么做
Do what?
做什么
You know, this whole thing would be a lot more efficient
这事儿本来可以办得更快更利索
if they just told us what the hell they wanted
可他们非不告诉我们想要什么
instead of all this mystery.
还搞得这么神神秘秘的
Well that's the whole point.
重点就在这儿啊
It's the fear of the unknown.
来自未知的恐惧
They're trying to control us through that
他们通过这种心理恐惧
psychological terror and them creepy sounds.
和那种刺耳的声音控制我们
Yeah, well if we ever get out of here, and that's a big if
如果我们还出的去 我是说如果
We're gonna have to have a come to Zombie-Jesus moment with Warren.
我们得跟沃伦好好谈谈去找僵尸之神的事儿
What does that mean?
什么意思
First of all, she gets us lost in the Not So Great Pile.
首先她害我们在僵尸巨堆里迷了路
Not so great.
确实有点坑
And now we're slaves in the Zombie Funhouse of Death.
现在我们又在僵尸死亡欢乐屋里被耍得团团转
Might be time for new leadership.
也许该换个领队了
Yeah, well can we get out of here first?
我们能先专心找出路吗
No!
不
No!
不
Shall we?
捡呗
Poor bastard's nearly chopped in half.
可怜的混♥蛋♥几乎被截成两段了
Drop your weapon.
扔了武器
All right. Okay.
好吧
What is Zona doing here? And is this part of The Reset?
若娜的人在这干什么 这是重启的一部分吗
The what?
什么
Answer me or this screwdriver is going through your brainpan.
回答我 不然我钻了你脑子
Is this part of The Reset?
这是重启的一部分吗
And what do you know about the Black Rainbow?
你知道黑色的虹吗
What?
啥
What is the Black Rainbow?
黑色的虹是什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你在说啥
Are you insane?
你神经病啊
Zona doesn't have anything to do with this.
这里跟若娜一点关系都没有
You know how many dead Zona soldiers I've seen down here?
你知道有多少若娜的士兵死在这里了吗
This ain't Zona.
这不是若娜干的
If you lie to me...
你要是敢撒谎我就...
It's the truth. This is bigger than Zona.
是真的 这里的势力比若娜强大
This is bigger than the Apocalypse.
比僵尸末日还要强大
If it's not Zona,
不是若娜
then who is it?
那么到底是谁
Nobody lives long enough to find out.
人们还没来得及知道就都死了
They're after something in this complex.
他们想用这种复杂的手段达成某种目的
And they're using us to clear the Zs.
也在利用我们清理僵尸
We're gonna be Zs too unless we get this gate open
要是不能打开门 我们也要变僵尸
like they want.
他们就得逞了
Okay. That must be what this is for.
好吧 可能这就是他们的目的吧
It's jammed.
卡住了
We got a live one.
这有个活的
Hold on!
坚持住
I got this!
我有办法
Comin' in hot!
小心了
Daylight.
阳光
A bird.
鸟
Hi, little birdie. Where'd you come from?
你好 小鸟 你从哪里来
No!
不
It's locked.
锁着的
Everybody okay?
大家都没事吧
The sergeant isn't waking up.
中士还没醒
She'll come around. Here just raise her head.
她会醒的 把她的头抬起来
Shake her a little bit.
稍微晃一晃她
What fresh hell is this?
这又是什么鬼情况
Feedin' time.
喂食的时间到了
Oh, great. I'm starving.
太好了 我正觉得饿呢
What's on the menu?
都有什么菜
What is that?
什么东西
Dog food.
狗粮
I love dog food.
我爱狗粮
It's good. Not even stale.
质量很好 甚至还很新鲜
Hint of chicken. Subtle notes of corn.
鸡肉玉米味 嘎嘣脆
And fortified.
还是强化型的
That's Puppy Chow.
这是康多乐
Puppy Chow's my stuff, man.
我真心喜欢康多乐
Oh, remember in Kansas when we were so starved
还记得我们在堪萨斯
we couldn't even walk?
饿得走不动路那回吗
And then we found that fifty pound bag of Gravy Train.
我们发现了二十多公斤的肉汁系列
Man, I can taste it now.
真是回味无穷啊
Add a little water, warm it up in the sun,
加点水 在太阳底下晒着
and get that gravy going.
看着它们融化成汁
That's the next best thing to home cooking.
简直不输给自己家里做的美味
Hey pal, why are they just milling around like that?
伙计 他们为什么这样没头没脑地乱走
They keep them well fed. But...
他们把僵尸喂养的很好 但是...
step out of the cage, and they'll attack.
一从笼子里出去 他们就会开始攻击
What do they feed them?
他们给僵尸喂什么
Not dog food.
反正不是狗粮
The Sarge is waking up.
中士醒了
Where am I?
我在哪
Easy.
放松
Still the Apocalypse.
还在末日呢
And we saved you some Puppy Chow.
我们给你留了点狗粮
Bird.
鸟
Bird! Bird! I saw a bird!
鸟 鸟 我看见了一只鸟
It was alive when I got it.
我抓到的时候还是活的
Let me see that bird.
让我看看
Wait. If a bird can get in, then
等等 如果鸟可以飞进来 那么
there must be a way out of here.
肯定有办法出去
I saw sunlight.
我看到光了
Murphy?
摩菲
Did you eat the bird?
你把鸟吃了吗
No.
没有啊
Nevermind that.
别管了
Look, she saw daylight, which means we have a chance.
她看到光了 这就意味着我们还有机会
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表