剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
You think you could find your way back there again?
你觉得可以找到回去那边的路吗
If I had a map.
如果我有地图的话
All right.
好吧
So we know the stairwell leads to the surface
所以我们知道楼梯井通往地面
Yeah, I think I saw an emergency exit door
没错 沿着走廊和那活见鬼的管道走
off that hallway with hell's plumbing.
我好像看到过紧急出口的门
Well, either that or it was an actual door to hell.
当然 那门也可能真的能让你见到鬼[下地狱]
Okay. So can you show me where?
好的 那你能让我看看是在哪吗
Well, I think it was like maybe like here.
我觉得大概在这个位置
Right there.
这边
Maybe here?
可能这里
No, I think it was more over here.
不对 我觉得更往那边点
We went around three turns.
我们转了三次弯
Yeah, kid's right.
没错 他说的对
Just stay away from this gate over here.
远离这边的这扇门
Torso zombie.
半残僵尸区
All right, that's a good start.
很好 这是个很好的开始
Anybody else have any other landmarks?
其他人还有什么地标要说吗
There's a long hallway here,
这边有个很长的走廊
and then two sets of revolving doors
然后这边尽头
at the end right there.
有两个旋转门
The hallway that lead to the stairwell
通往楼梯井的走廊
is longer then the rest...maybe,
可能要比其他的长
Well, we'll go to that, then we'll go to that,
我们先去这里 然后到那里
then we'll go right here.
再到这个地方
We're going straight up...
我们一直走...
On the right...
在右边...
All right then, that's the plan.
好了 计划就是这样
You all know what to do.
你们都知道该做什么
Memorize this map.
记住这张地图
And find your way to the rendezvous point.
然后找到去集♥合♥点的路
All right. We regroup at the stairwell.
好了 我们楼梯井再会
And then fight your way to the surface!
然后你们找自己的路去地表
There you are.
给你
All right, we got a rope, a bowling pin, and a blowtorch.
我们有一捆绳子 一个保龄球瓶 还有一个手电
Pick one and come on.
留一个跟我走
Warren?
沃伦
Warren?
沃伦
Murphy?
摩菲
Warren?
沃伦
Murphy?
摩菲
Roberta?
罗伯塔
Warren?
沃伦
Let's hit it.
我们赶快吧
You sure this is the right stairwell?
你确定这是正确的楼梯井吗
I don't hear any birds.
我怎么听不到任何声音
Well, there's your answer.
这就是答案
Crap.
屎
Literally.
真的是屎
Where's Lucy?
露西哪儿去了
You know what, let's keep moving.
我们还是赶紧走吧
She might be ahead of us.
她可能在我们前面
Shit.
我♥操♥
Oh, man
不是吧
Shi...
嘘...
Come on.
拜托
Well now what do we do?
现在我们怎么办
I dunno about you,
我不知道你
but I'm just gonna curl up and die.
但是我可能要就这么死了
Nobody's curling up to die, Doc.
多克 没人会就这么死的
Look, I may not know much
也许我现在并不知道太多
or pretend to understand what I do know,
也不会假装自己知道些什么
but I am certain dying here is not our fate.
但是我确定我们命不该绝
Well I'm so glad you're certain of something.
你这么确定我很欣慰
So what is our fate
如果不是为了那些
if it's not taking out the zombie trash
看不见的捕捉者 去清理僵尸垃圾的话
for our invisible captors?
那我们的命运又是什么
I just know something bad is coming.
我只是有不祥的预感
And I'm supposed to stop it.
我应该阻止它的
I can't tell you why.
我不知道为什么
I just feel it.
只是有这种感觉
Just like I felt the first time I laid eyes on you, Murphy.
就好像我第一次看见你的时候的感觉 摩菲
I didn't know the how, why,
我不知道怎么了 为什么
or any of the what was coming next.
也不知道接下来会发生什么
The second I saw you, I knew my job in life
我看见你的那一刻我就知道我一生的使命
was to get you wherever the hell you were going.
就是无论你去哪里都要找到你
Well, when you put it that way.
好吧 既然你这么说的话
Daddy, it's me!
爸爸 是我
Lucy? Look who I found.
露西 看看我找到了什么
You remember Carson.
还记得卡森吧
Hello, Carson.
你好 卡森
Okay, come on. Let's go get the others.
来吧 我们去找别人
Come on. Carson said it's this way.
快 卡森说是这边
Don't worry. The zombies won't hurt us.
别担心 僵尸不会伤害我们的
Quick, before they realize we're gone.
快 在他们发现我们走了之前
Hustle. Hustle. Move!
赶紧走 赶紧走 快走
There's a new lock.
是新锁
I got the key.
我有钥匙
Good man.
好样的
Wait, Carson.
慢着 卡森
Freeze!
不许动
I don't want to do this, but we're supposed to stop you.
我不想这么做 但我们得阻止你
No!
不
Dad!
爸爸
No!
不
No! Dad!
不 爸爸
Don't forget who's got the gun here, buddy.
别忘了钥匙在谁手上 伙计
Everyone back to their cage.
所有人回到牢房♥里
That ain't gonna happen.
想得美
Everyone move now!
大家快走
Get that door open!
打开那道门
Carson! No!
卡森 不
Lucy, no!
露西 不
Come on!
走吧
Got it!
搞定
You can't help him now!
你现在帮不了他
Go! Go now!
走 现在走
Dad.
爸爸
Come on!
快走
He's bleeding.
他在流血
Get this off.
把这个拿掉
He's bit.
他被咬了
But he's immune.
但他是免疫的
Not anymore.
不再是了
Not since he's been cured.
自从他被治好后就不是了
He's not turning yet.
他还没变僵尸
Okay, we can't stay here any longer.
我们不能在这久待
Can you walk?
你能走吗
Yeah, I can try.
我能试试
Okay, I need you to.
好吧 我需要你试
Okay.
好吧
Go!
走吧
Are you kidding me?
逗我玩呢
Right where we left it.
就在我们留下的地方
All our gear is still here too.
我们的装备都还在
Yeah, looks like they kidnapped more victims in the meantime.
看来他们同时绑走了更多受害者
Come on, let's get our stuff.
来吧 拿走我们的东西
How's he doing?
他怎么样
Not so good.
不太好
He's going in and out of consciousness.
他时不时失去意识
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表