剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
Welcome to Zona.
欢迎来到若娜
I can't wait for you to meet the Founder.
我等不及让你见见创始人
We've met before.
我们以前见过
Without him, all this wouldn't be here.
如果没有他这一切都不复存在
Come with me. You're no longer safe here.
跟我来吧 你们在这儿不再安全了
These visions that you're having, don't ignore them.
你对这些幻象不能置之不理
Unconscious is a very powerful thing.
潜意识是非常强大的
I mean we want to believe.
我们想要相信你
But you've got to give us something to believe in.
但你得拿出能让我们相信的证据
Look.
瞧
What'd you see?
你看到什么了
I felt it. What she's feeling.
我感受到了她的感觉
We have reason to believe that someone intends to launch
我们有理由相信有人故意发动了
a biological attack on all surviving humans and zombies.
一场针对幸存人类和僵尸的生物袭击
Your thumbs would've given us access
你的拇指能给我们权限
to change the launch codes for some kind of doomsday weapon.
修改一种灭世武器的发射代码
You don't need my thumbprint.
你们并不需要我的拇指纹
You need the thumbprint of the person who was president
你们需要的是僵尸疫情爆发时正担任总统的
during the outbreak.
那个人的指纹
Why hello, Mr. President.
你好啊 总统先生
You know, if you just told us what you were looking for,
我说姐啊 如果你能告诉我们你在寻找什么
it'd be a lot easier to help find it.
估计您能找得轻松许多呢
I'll know it when I see it.
我看到时才能知道是什么
We're getting close.
我们快到了
We're on the move.
动起来吧
You know this whole place is radiated, right?
你知道这整个地方都被辐射了吧
Well whose fault is that?
那这又是谁的错呢
Wasn't my idea to have a third strike weapon.
又不是我的点子去搞什么第三类攻击武器
Now we're all gonna get cancer in 20 years.
现在可好 20年后我们都要得癌症了
Let's hope.
希望如此吧
Shit!
见鬼
Watch it, Murphy. We're gonna need him.
小心点摩菲 我们还需要这人呢
Him?
这还算人
Come on, tasty snack. They'll bite your ass too.
走起吧 美味佳肴 僵尸们也不会放过你的
Warren? Whatcha doin'?
沃伦 你在干啥子呢
Warren?
沃伦
She's got that look again.
她又变成了那副面容
Here. Hold this.
给你 握着这个
What are you looking at?
你在看啥呢
Stand here. What?
站在这 啥
Stand here and put your hands up.
站在这儿 然后举起双手
Put my hands up?
举起双手
Higher.
再高点
Is this really necessary?
真的有这个必要吗
I haven't worn deodorant in like three weeks.
我大概有三周没喷体香剂了
Murphy, would you shut up for once and do what the lady says.
摩菲 你丫能闭一次嘴 照着大姐说的话做吗
You do stink though.
你的确很臭
Shhh.
嘘
Seriously, does anyone know what's going on?
说真的 有人知道发生了什么吗
Shhh.
嘘
Get up on the rock and put your hands together.
站到石头上去 把两只手合起来
Well of course. Cuz that makes perfect sense.
那是当然 这么做看上去就"合情合理"了
Sarge?
中士
Seriously, does anyone know what's going on?
说真的 有人知道发生了什么吗
Shhh.
嘘
Can I put my arms down now?
我现在能把胳膊放下来吗
Hey, would you look at that.
嘿 快看那边
Yes, open it.
是的 打开它
Explain to me again why we got to bring President Klutz along.
能解释下为何我们非要带着呆逼总统一起呢
I mean why can't we just bring his thumbs?
我的意思是 干嘛不只拿着他的拇指呢
Because his thumbs would shrivel and might not work.
那样他的拇指会萎缩 也许到时就不好使了
What does that other fellow want with those thumbs then?
为何还有其他人想要他的拇指呢
Almost there!
快到底了
Maybe he just wanted to keep us from getting them.
也许只是为了阻止我们拿到吧
Kaya thought that he may have already changed the launch codes
卡娅认为北极光阵地被黑进去时
when he hacked in from Northern Light.
启动代码已经被改掉了
Sorry about that!
抱歉啦
Got him!
他落地了
Comin' down!
我下来了
That's gonna leave a mark.
这下会留个印子的
On the floor.
在地板上
I think he likes you.
我觉得他喜欢你
You're not my type, friend.
抱歉朋友 你不是我的菜
So where to next on our VIP tour of hell?
我们这趟至尊地狱行的下一站是哪里
That-a-way.
那边走
Come on, sir.
走吧总统先生
Step. Step. There. All right, I got him. I got him.
一步一步慢慢走 好了 我抓稳他了
El Presidente's awful quiet.
总统先生异常安静
Murphy must be getting his mojo back.
一定是摩菲重获控制僵尸的能力了
It's like walking a damn slinky.
感觉像是在弹弹环里面走路一样
Tell me about it.
谁说不是呢[跟我说说]
I just did.
好话不说第二遍
Ugly sum-bitch.
难搞的丑八怪
He could use some sun.
他可以借点阳光
Probably hasn't seen daylight in eight years.
估计八年都未见阳光了
He's blind.
他瞎了
Blind zombies. What'll they think of next?
瞎眼僵尸 他们下一步会考虑什么
You know what that means Murphy?
你知道这意味着什么吗 摩菲
They're tracking by sound.
他们通过声音定位追踪
So no farting.
所以别放屁
Me?
你说我吗
I'm a perfect gentleman compared to General Off-gas here.
跟排气将军比起来 我简直是优雅的绅士
I got to get down there.
我得从这里下去
Must be 30, maybe 40 flights down.
估计有三十到四十级楼梯那么高
Well what are we gonna do with Stumbles the Clown here?
我们拿这步履蹒跚的小丑怎么办
We got to carry him.
咱得带着他
Carry him? That'll take forever!
带着他怎么走 这辈子还能走出去吗
Maybe we can make a stretcher to carry him on.
我们可以做个担架 抬着他走
Good idea. So here's what we'll do.
好主意 我们就这么做
Whoops!
糟糕
Murphy!
摩菲
Really?
不是吧你
He fell.
他自己掉下去的
Did you just throw the President of the United States
你刚刚把美♥利♥坚♥合众国的总统
down 30 flights of stairs?
推下了三十级台阶吗
Ex-president. And he fell. I swear.
是前总统 而且我发誓是他自己掉下去的
Saved us some time.
倒是省了不少时间
Right?
没错吧
We better get down there before he wanders off.
咱们赶紧下去吧 别让他走丢了
He'll be fine.
他没事的
Mad Zs?
疯狂僵尸吗
Yeah, more blind ones.
是的 都是瞎眼僵尸
And they're snacking on the President.
而且他们把总统啃了
I got it.
放着我来
Eight thousand four hundred fifty two.
猎杀成绩 八千四百五十二个
And fifty three.
还有第八千四百五十三个
Get President Thumbs and let's go.
拿上总统的拇指 出发
See. He's fine.
看吧 我说他没事
Fine?
没事
He looks like he fell off a cliff in a cartoon.
卡♥通♥片里从悬崖上摔下来的人就他这样
Just grab his legs, will ya?
拽好他的腿 行不
All right. Ready?
好吧 准备好了吗
Pull.
拉
There. See?
看吧 妥妥的
There you go. Walk it off, Prez.
行了 咬牙坚持一下 总统老哥
Yes, sir. Come on. Look alive.
没错 先生 加把劲
All right. Let's go.
好了 我们走
Let's go.
继续前进
There you go.
走这边
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表