剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I'll go pull 1982 and 83.
我去拿1982和83年的资料
Anything fourth strike related.
所以一切和第四次攻击相关的资料
Got it.
懂了
I couldn't find them.
我找不到他们
What the hell happened to you?
你到底怎么了
Dude, there's a fungus among us.
兄弟 我们之间有真菌
Oh there you are.
你来了
Where have you been?
你们去哪了
Collecting souvenirs.
收获纪念品
Well, you were right about the solar chargers.
你对于太阳能充电器的意见是对的
But, we also came across a little surprise.
但是我们还带来了一点小惊喜
Who is it?
那是谁
It's Teller's kid.
是特勒的孩子
Andrew.
安德鲁
We have to get this information over to Lieutenant Warren.
我们必须要把信息传递给沃伦中尉
How's the Cincinnati Kid?
那辛辛那提的孩子怎么办
He cheats?
他在作弊吗
Operation Bitemark has no idea what they're walking into.
咬痕研究所根本不知道他们在经历什么
Try scanning the low end of the military frequencies.
尝试扫描军事频率最低的波段
There aren't that many working radios at this point.
此时此刻不会有那么多工作的
I'll just keep working the dials until somebody hits me back.
我就一直拨号♥ 直到有人回复我
Delta Xray Delta.
三角洲X光小队
Delta Xray Delta. It's burned into my brain.
三角洲X光小队 我真的难以忘怀
Delta Xray Delta!
三角洲X光小队
Nana, will you get him a snack?
奶奶 给他点吃的好吗
Delta Xray Delta. Calling Delta Xray Delta.
三角洲X光小队 呼叫三角洲X光小队
This is Kaya-In-The-Sky-A. Over.
这里是卡娅播报时刻
Lieutenant Warren, are you there?
沃伦中尉 你在吗
I have important information. Over.
我有重要信息 结束
Is he alive?
他还活着吗
If you can call it that.
也可以这么说
Despite having a hole in his head
只是脑袋上有一个洞
you could drive a model train through.
让你可以开着玩具小火车穿过去
I'm sorry.
对不起
Is this it?
是这样吗
Is this why Teller sent you here?
这就是特勒送你来的原因吗
No.
不是
This is.
是这个
What the hell are we supposed to do with that?
我们到底要怎么做
I don't know yet!
我还不知道
He should have been mercied.
这孩子本该被施以仁慈
Maybe Teller thought he could bring him back. Cure him.
也许特勒觉得可以救他 治愈他
Well sometimes
有的时候
the Zompocalypse has a way of ruining the best laid plans.
末世总是可以摧毁最好的方案
Right now we...we got to get power to the transmitter.
现在我们要给发射器充能
Well you're not gonna unplug the little guy, are you?
你不会抛弃这个小孩子的 对吗
I can divert power from half the batteries.
我可以转移电池中的一半能量
That should leave him enough power to stay alive.
这应该给他留了足够活下来的能量
Or whatever he is.
管他是什么呢
Do it.
就这么办吧
Delta Xray Delta. This is Citizen Z. Do you copy?
三角洲X光小队 我是市民Z 听得到吗
Delta Xray Delta. This is Citizen Z. Do you copy?
三角洲X光小队 我是市民Z 听得到吗
Murphy?
摩菲
Doc?
多克
Addy, are you there?
艾迪 你在吗
Warren, do you copy?
沃伦 收得到吗
This is Citizen Z.
我是市民Z
We have vital information regarding Black Rainbow.
我们有关于黑虹的重要信息
Repeat.
再说一遍
We have vital information regarding Black Rainbow.
我们有关于黑虹的重要信息
Delta Xray Delta. This is Citizen Z. Do you copy?
三角洲X光小队 我是市民Z 收得到吗
That's it. Go back.
就是这个 拨回去
Yeah, that's Citizen Z all right.
没错 那就是市民Z
Copy you.
收到
Citizen Z, this is Warren.
市民Z 这里是沃伦
Repeat. Citizen Z, this is Warren. Do you copy?
重复 市民Z 我是沃伦 收到了吗
Copy you, Warren. This is Citizen Z.
收到 沃伦 我是市民Z
How are you, Lieutenant?
你还好吗 中尉
We're alive.
我们还活着
Most of us anyway.
至少大部分活着
Bad signal, low battery. Talk fast.
信♥号♥♥不好 电不多 有话快说
Okay, I'll get right to it.
好 那我直入主题了
Kaya's been drilling down into deep storage
卡娅打开了一些档案库
looking for anything Black Rainbow.
想找和黑虹有关的资料
What'd you find?
有发现吗
We had intruders here. Zona soldiers.
有人入侵了 是若娜的人
They copied all the Black Rainbow files
他们拷走了所有黑虹的资料
then wiped the servers.
然后把服务器清空了
Dammit.
可恶
Why?
为什么
They also used a secure NSA hardline
他们还使用一条国安局固话线
to spoof their way into the NORAD computers.
黑入了北美防空部的电脑
They logged onto the administrator account
他们登陆了管♥理♥员♥账号♥
for a defunct weapons program. Guess what it was called.
查找了一个已失效的武器项目 猜猜叫什么
Black Rainbow?
黑彩虹吗
What is Black Rainbow?
黑彩虹到底是什么呢
You won't believe...
你不会相信的...
Hello?
喂
We're out of juice.
没电了
I need this radio. We need this radio.
我需要这台无线电 我们都需要
Chief, if we take any more batteries from that kid,
老大我们要是再从那孩子那里调电力
his life support's gonna fail.
他的生命就支撑不下去了
What if he can be saved?
如果我们可以救他呢
My parents left me.
我的父母就把我丢下了
Left me locked in the trunk of a car, trying to save me.
把我锁在车后备箱里 想救我
But they never came back.
结果他们一去不返
Not alive.
至少没活着回来
I should be dead.
我本该死了的
But somebody found me.
可是有人发现了我
We found him. Maybe we're supposed to save him.
现在我们发现了他 也许我们应该救他
We don't know how to save him.
我们不知道怎么救他
Well we can't leave him here for all eternity.
那也不能让他永远关在这里啊
That's exactly what we're gonna do.
我们就是要这么做
But not like that.
但不是这样
His mother's dead over there.
他的母亲死在了这里
His father's dead on Zona.
他的父亲死在了若娜
No one's coming for him.
没人回来找他
He is trapped in amber like a bug that can't die.
他就像琥珀里的虫子 没法死去
If it were me,
如果是我
if it were my son,
如果是我儿子
I'd want mercy.
我会希望仁慈
Sergeant,
中士
sometimes in war, we have to make hard decisions.
战场上有时候就是要做出艰难的选择
The needs of the many
多数人的需要
outweigh the needs of one.
压倒少数人的需要
Divert the power to the radio.
把电力转到无线电上
That's an order.
这是命令
It's okay.
没事的
Sorry. Go.
抱歉 去吧
I give you mercy.
我对你施以仁慈
Do you copy, Citizen Z?
收到吗 市民Z
Citizen Z, this is Lieutenant Warren. Do you copy?
市民Z 我是沃伦中尉 收到吗
Copy you, Lieutenant Warren. Loud and clear.
收到 沃伦中尉 非常清楚
Talk fast. We're losing our charge.
说快点 我们快没电了
What do you know about the Black Rainbow?
你对黑虹知道些什么
Zona soldiers hacked the Black Rainbow files
若娜的士兵黑入黑虹文件
and then logged into a server at an air force base
然后登入弗吉尼亚州匡蒂科的
in Quantico, Virginia.
空军基地服务器
We believe they changed the launch codes for Black Rainbow.
我们相信他们修改了黑虹的发射代码
Launch codes? Launch codes for what?
发射代码 什么的发射代码
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表