剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, Duce X Masheena.
借位之身
Deus Ex Machina.
是解围之神
Kizmit.
舔命
Horse shit.
扯淡
You two morons aren't masterminds.
你们两个蠢货才不是什么幕后大♥师♥
Yeah, well it's either that or we're lying.
如果不是那样就是我们在说谎喽
I believe them when they're lying.
他们说谎时我相信他们
I get scared when they're not.
他们不说谎时才令我害怕
And I was scared. Really.
我真的很害怕
You believe them?
你相信他们的说法呗
I do.
没错
It doesn't make any sense. To go through all of this for what?
这说不通 这一顿大费周章为了什么
Retirement. Retirement.
退休 退休
Yeah, man. We're taking over the Barber Shop.
是的 老兄 我们接手理发店
We're gonna practice the tonsorial arts.
我们要搞理发艺术
Lifelong dream come true.
实现毕生的梦想
I wouldn't know. I had mine removed.
我不知道 我的已经没了
We need to find Warren.
我们得找到沃伦
Get up.
起来
You have to get up.
你得起来
You have to keep moving.
你得继续前进
Everything depends on you.
一切还指望你呢
Warren!
沃伦
I won't be there to help you.
我不会在那儿帮你
Hey. You okay?
你没事吧
We've been looking for you.
我们一直在找你
This the way?
走这边吗
You're such a wuss.
你真是个胆小鬼
So what do you think'll happen with Wheezy and Fschizzle?
你觉得斯基齐和斯盖齐会有什么遭遇
Those crazy bastards. They're following their own dream.
那些疯狂的混♥蛋♥追逐着他们的梦想
Ah, this is the life, Skeezy. Just you and me.
这才叫生活 斯基齐 只有我和你
You know what we need to do next?
你知道我们接下来要做什么吗
Make out again? Get a dog.
再舌吻 养条狗
What?
什么
Oh, get a dog? Yeah. Yeah, get a dog.
养条狗 是的 养条狗
Do you think there's any of them left?
你觉得还有活着的狗吗
Oh, I'm sure. Somewhere.
我相信会找到的
Well here, let me see.
好 让我看看
Okay.
好吧
Huh? What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Skeezy.
斯基齐
It's perfect.
很完美
Yeah!
没错
I love it!
我很喜欢
So...
那么
you ready to kill the competition?
你准备赢得比赛了吗
I was born ready.
我生下来就准备好了
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表