剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
So you...
你...
you might want to sign these.
你最好签了这个
Why? For protection.
为什么 安全起见
Get out. No, no.
出去 不不
Just sign here at the bottom. No, just get out right now.
签下面这里就好 不 立刻滚出去
Go. Just give me your initials.
出去 只签首字母就行
Down here at the bottom of the form. Get out.
就签表格下面这里 出去
Damn, man. I know your face. I know I know you.
见鬼 我认得你这张脸 我确定我认得你
It's right here.
就在脑子里
How do you want it cut?
你想怎么剪
I dunno. I guess just a little off the top.
不知道 就头顶剪一点吧
I dunno, Doc. Your hair looks pretty good to me.
别啊 多克 我觉得你头发这样挺好的
Ah thanks, man.
谢了 兄弟
Actually I just cut it myself.
其实是我自己剪的
How bout a wax and a trim?
不如就上点发蜡随便修修吧
Oh, and I got some fierce nose hairs
对了 我鼻毛长得特发达
that could use a good bush-whacking.
需要赶快修条呼吸道
Hey, do you shampoo?
你们这里洗发吗
We scalp massage.
我们给头皮按♥摩♥
Awesome. Yeah, let's do that.
棒极了 再来套按♥摩♥
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Murphy was right. You do have magic hands.
摩菲说得对 你的手确实神奇
Must be a Greek thing.
肯定是希腊特色
Along with oils, yogurt, and brotherly love.
与油 酸奶 兄弟爱并称
Oh, and democracy.
还有民♥主♥
Even the Greeks made mistakes.
即使是希腊人也会犯错
You fresh off the boat Greek?
你是刚乘船来美的希腊人吗
By way of Detroit.
经底特律港口来的
Motor city, baby. Far out.
汽车城底特律 酷
I had some good times there.
我在那里度过了美好的时光
Did you ever hear of a fella named Nicky La Pieu?
你听说过一个叫尼基·拉皮尤的人吗
Most people called him Tony Cue Ball.
大多数人叫他怪人托尼
I don't know why. He had hair down to his knees.
不知道为什么 他的头发长及膝盖
Never heard of him.
从没听说过
You sure?
你确定吗
Definitely.
非常确定
Too bad. He was a trip.
太遗憾了 他让人很刺♥激♥
Kind of an ass, but too stupid to do much harm.
算很牛 不过太蠢了伤不到人
Come to think of it,
细想一下
the last time I saw him must've been six or seven years ago.
我上次见他都是六七年前了
It was just right after...
当时刚刚过了...
Holy Moses! I knew it!
我滴个天 我就知道
Tony Cue Ball! You son of a...
怪人托尼 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的...
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥
Say hello to my little friend.
跟我的小朋友问好
We tried to warn you.
我们试着警告你们了
Well next time try harder.
下次警告得更用力点
Shut up!
闭嘴
Easy. We'll kill them soon enough.
淡定 我们很快就杀了他们
I thought we were friends.
我们不是朋友吗
He ain't a friend. He's not even a barber.
他才不是朋友 他甚至不是理发师
You should see the back of your head.
你真该看看你脑袋后面剪的
This is not personal. It's never been personal.
这无关个人 从来与个人无关
Wait a minute.
等等
He kicked your ass once, didn't he?
他有一次暴揍了你一顿 是吧
More like sucker punched.
应该说是趁我不备偷袭我
This jackass and his buddy,
这个蠢货和他的同伙
not Gossamer here,
不是这个红毛怪
jumped me, took everything I had, including my undies,
偷袭我 抢了我所有东西 包括内♥裤♥
and left me there to die.
留我在那里等死
You stole his underwear?
你偷了他的内♥裤♥吗
I was desperate. It was black summer.
我很绝望 当时是黑色夏天
But a man's boxers?
可居然抢一个男人的四角裤
It was business.
那是我的本行
Hell of a business.
去你的本行
What?
怎么了
Nothing. I'm just trying to figure out a way out of this.
没什么 我只是在想办法逃出去
Well that's what I'm trying to do too.
我也正这么想呢
Really?
不是吧
You want us to spit shine the place?
你想让我们把这里清理干净吗
I'll grab the pinesol.
我去拿清洁剂
Speak again and I peel your skin.
再说一句我就剥了你的皮
Okay.
好
If that's who I think it is, you fellas are toast.
如果外面是我想的那个人 你们就完蛋了
Who cares what he's talking about.
谁在乎他说的是谁
Shoot first. No questions.
直接开枪 不问问题
I wouldn't do that.
要我就不会那么做
Well of course they're stalling. You take me for an idiot?
他们当然是在拖延时间 你把我当傻瓜吗
Is that a trick question?
这问题是陷阱吗
If that's who they think it is out there,
如果外面是他们想的那个人
you're gonna want her alive.
你们最好让她活着
Her? Oh yeah.
女的 没错
Mama brings the pain.
女人带来痛苦
Quiet!
安静
Act normal.
表现得正常点
Normal?
正常
Like you're not being robbed.
就像你们没被抢劫一样
A robbery? Is that what this is?
抢劫 这是抢劫吗
I totally thought you two were a couple of sadists
我还以为你们两个是施虐狂
out for a good time.
出来找乐子呢
No, they're capitalists.
不对 他们是资本家
Shut the hell up!
都给我闭嘴
You are the chattiest bunch of marks
老子连世界末日都赶上了
in the whole damn Apocalypse!
也没见过你们几个这么能逼逼的
You have to pull.
你得往外拉
Anybody ever read The Monkey's Paw?
这敲门声让我想起了《猴爪的故事》
Don't, don't shoot.
别 别开枪
We are unarmed.
我们没有武器
Ran out of ammo.
没弹♥药♥了
All that damn foam.
外面都是该死的泡沫
You two look like you smell.
你俩的样子和身上的味儿很搭
That is a compliment.
你这话其实是在夸他们呢
That foam is nasty.
那些泡沫好恶心
What's the matter?
怎么着
You never see a woman blow her nose before?
都没见过姑娘擤鼻子吗
I don't feel so good.
我有点不舒服
I need your help!
我需要你的帮助
This is still a robbery!
我们接着抢劫
I'm getting too old for this shit.
我这把老骨头可受不了这种折腾了
Me too.
我还不是一样
You were supposed to be my last score.
抢完你们这一票 我就可以养老了
I'm seriously skeptical of that statement.
我严重怀疑你说的不是真的
Shut up.
闭嘴
Fate is giving us a chance to reconcile our past.
命运给了我们一个冰释前嫌的机会
How the hell is this reconciling?
有这样冰释前嫌的吗
Because this time,
因为这一次
I will kill you.
我要杀了你
Tan mom!
美黑老妈来了
Tiny!
小泰
Tiny?
小泰
Take that thing out of here.
把这玩意儿弄出去
She bit me!
她咬了我
She bit you!
她咬了你
That's what I said. She bit me.
我说过了啊 她咬了我
Me too.
我也是啊
She bit you?
她也咬了你
No, she bit you.
不 她咬了你
But you said that...
可你说的是...
She bit you.
被咬的是你
Am I gonna tan?
我要被美黑了吗
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表