剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
ghost station I can't quite tune in. Hang on.
废弃的电台 很难收听 等一下
Wait, wait. Go back, go back.
慢着 倒回去 倒回去
I got something.
我有收获
This is Northern Light.
这里是北极光
Say hi to dada.
跟爸爸问好
Dada, hi.
爸爸 你好
Citizen Z, we're calling. If you hear us...
市民Z 我们在呼叫你 如果你听到...
Did she just say Citizen Z?
她刚才说的是市民Z吗
Is he still alive?
他还活着吗
Dada, come home.
爸爸 回家
What happened to the poor dude? Did he get brain damage?
那个可怜的家伙怎么了 脑损伤了吗
No, man. That's Kaya and her baby!
不 老兄 那是卡娅和她孩子
Citizen Z. We're calling. If you hear us...
市民Z 我们在呼叫你 如果你听到
Wait, you guys know Citizen Z?
慢着 你们认识市民Z吗
Like a puppy.
像只小狗
Kaya. Kaya. It's Operation Bite Mark.
卡娅 卡娅 这里是咬痕研究所
Repeat. Operation Bite Mark. Come in.
重复 咬痕研究所 回话
Your family is waiting for you, Simon.
你的家人在等你 西蒙
We always will be.
会一直等下去
This is Kaya in the Sky-A signing off.
我是卡娅 播报时刻结束
Well, at least we know she's alive and okay.
好吧 至少我们知道她还活着和没事
What about Citizen Z?
那市民Z呢
Nothing worse than not knowing.
不知道 没有其他更糟的消息
Rats!
老鼠
Oww.
啊
Did that Z rat just say "Ow"?
僵尸老鼠刚才说了声"啊"吗
Wait a minute.
等一下
It's just an Ender.
只是个终结者
With a rat puppet?
和老鼠木偶吗
Rats.
老鼠
We got about two minutes before Mick Rat here
我们有两分钟时间离开 否则老鼠佬
turns into Mad Z. I'd say let's beat it.
会变成疯僵尸 赶紧跑吧
Ugh...Let's never do that again.
咱别再来那么一出了好吗
What now, chief?
现在怎样 老大
Well, there's still time for you guys to get to Newmerica.
你们还有时间赶去新美国
Finally.
终于
Without you?
你不去吗
Yeah, I'm going East.
对 我要往东去
Doesn't feel like I have much of a choice.
感觉我没什么选择
But you do.
但你们有
Yeah, I dunno.
我不知道
You know I do hate it when we split up.
你知道我讨厌我们分开
I go where you go.
你去哪 我就去哪
Me too.
我也是
Well if you're going, I'm going.
如果你去 我就去
I dunno what's going on in that head of yours,
我不知道你的脑怎么了
but I'm gonna throw a little faith your way.
但我对你有点信心
For now.
暂时的
Lieutenant.
中尉
Puppies and Kittens.
小猫小狗来了
I bet those berries on Zona were canned.
我猜若娜的浆果是罐头的
Made the waffles all soggy.
把华夫饼做得湿湿的
Nope, fresh daily.
不 新鲜的
Ripe as hell. With powdered sugar.
熟透了 跟糖粉一起
Damn it.
该死
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表