剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Die! Die, fingers! Die!
死吧 手指们 死吧
Die, fingers! Die!
手指们 死吧
Oh. What the hell?! What the hell?!
什么鬼 搞什么
Get out of there! Where you going?!
滚出去 你往哪儿钻呢
Help! Help! Help!
救命啊 救命啊
Doc?
多克
Get it out!
把它弄出去
It's us. What's wrong? What's the matter?
是我们 怎么了 怎么回事
Get it out! Get it out! I can't deal, man! Get it out!
弄出去 弄出去 我自己不行
What's wrong? Get what out?
怎么了 把什么弄出去
I got a zombie finger inside me.
有个僵尸手指钻进我肚子里了
What the fubar is that?
这是什么玩意儿
A finger got in me. Get it out!
手指 钻我肚子里了 把它弄出来
I can't deal, man. I got a thing about fingers.
我自己弄不来 我有手指恐惧症
I'll have to cut it out.
恐怕得动刀子
I don't care if you have to cut off my legs. Just get it out.
把我腿切了都行 快把它弄出来
Hold him down.
按住他
Doc, hold still.
多克 稳住
I can't! I'm getting fingered!
怎么稳住 老子被"染指"了
It's moving too fast.
它爬得太快了
Hold on. Hold on.
等等 等等
Okay, I got it. Cut it out!
好 困住它了 挖出来
No! Cut it out!
不 快动手啊
There it goes. Look out!
出来了 小心
Die, muthafinger! Die!
去死吧 该死的手指 去死吧
Is it dead?
死了吗
Dead, dead.
死透透了
Yeah, I don't like fingers.
那就好 我讨厌手指
I know, Doc.
我懂你 多克
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I got two finger sized holes in my belly.
我肚子上有了两个手指大小的洞
Sorry, last one.
不好意思 最后一个了
Where were you guys?
你们刚才在哪呢
We were looking for Warren.
我们在找沃伦
But we heard you screaming for help, so we came back.
但我们听到你在呼救 就又回来了
Right before I broke that finger jar,
就在我打破那个装手指的罐子之前
I heard something. Something breathing.
我听到了什么声音 有东西的呼吸声
What do you think it is?
你觉得这是什么东西
Judging by our surroundings, nothing good.
从我们现在的处境来看 来者不善
Seems as afraid of us as we are of it.
感觉他也在惧怕我们
Where's Warren?
沃伦在哪
Through that door.
那扇门后面吧
Well, don't shoot.
别开枪
Who knows what you're gonna wake up.
谁知道会惊动啥东西呢
Maybe we can go around.
说不定我们可以绕道走
Oh, I don't think it likes it.
我并不觉得他喜欢这主意
Watch it.
小心
I see him.
我看到他了
That thing is big.
这货好大
Hello.
你好啊
Looks like we got ourselves a freak.
看来我们给自己招了个怪胎
A super freak.
超级怪胎
What is it?
这是什么东西
I dunno.
我不知道
Looks like some kinda damn Franken-Zombie.
看上去有点像僵尸版的科学怪人
Why am I here?
我为什么会在这里
There must be a reason.
这其中肯定有原因
There must be a reason.
肯定有原因
You're okay.
你没事的
You're awake.
你醒了
It's okay.
没事了
I'm so glad you're here.
你在这我太开心了
Have you seen our baby?
你看到我们的宝宝了吗
What?
什么
Our little Lucy. Have you seen her?
我们的小露西 你看到她了吗
She was just here.
她刚还在这
Oh Serena,
赛琳娜
she's so beautiful.
她太漂亮了
I think you're making a mistake, daddy.
我觉得你弄错了 爸爸
I know, mommy.
我知道 孩子她妈
I should never have left you alone and pregnant.
我不该在你怀有身孕的时候留你一人
I'm so sorry.
对不起
The biggest mistake of my life was breaking up our family.
我人生最大的错就是让咱一家人分崩离析
It's okay. It's, it's...
没关系的...
It's okay. You don't need to worry about that, okay?
没关系 你没必要担心这点好吗
I don't think our little Lucy's ever gonna forgive me.
我觉得小露西这辈子都不会原谅我的
And who could blame her,
谁又能怪她呢
leaving her with strangers like that.
我就这样留她和陌生人一起
She'll forgive you, okay? She'll forgive you.
她会原谅你的好吗 她会原谅你的
But she turned out okay.
但她过的很好
She's so strong. And brave.
她很坚强 又勇敢
And blue.
还是蓝色的
Where is she?
她在哪呢
She was just here.
她刚刚在这里
She was just here.
她刚刚在这里
She's gonna come back really soon, okay?
她很快就会回来 对吗
Really soon.
很快
Did you ever think you could love another person so much?
你曾经想过你会爱一个人爱得如此深沉吗
No.
没有
She's the best.
她无人能及
You're not so bad yourself, my little baker.
你本身也很不错 我的小可爱
What's happening?
怎么了
Blueberry pie.
蓝莓派
No, no, daddy. No, no.
不 爸爸 不要
Daddy, what's happening? No.
爸爸 发生了什么 不
Daddy, no. Daddy, please no, no.
爸爸 不 请不要
Doc! Warren! Somebody help me!
多克 沃伦 来帮帮我
Did that zombie just shoot at us?
刚才那个僵尸朝我们射击了吗
That ain't no regular Z.
那不是普通的僵尸
How is this supposed to work anyway?
到底应该怎么做心肺复苏
You can't do this.
你不能这样
You can't leave me again. You can't leave me again!
你不能离我而去 不能
Charlie?
查理
Charlie Bleaker, is that you?
查理·布里克 是你吗
You are Charlie, aren't you?
你是查理 对吗
Where is Doctor Caligari?
考加里医生在哪
Do you understand me, Charlie?
你能听懂我说话吗 查理
Is Doctor Caligari alive?
考加里医生还活着吗
Where is he, Charlie?
查理 他在哪
Where is Doctor Caligari?
考加里医生在哪
I'm here.
我在这里
Where are you, Doctor Caligari?
你在哪 考加里医生
I'm right in front of you.
我就在你面前
I feel great.
感觉好极了
Hey,
你好
Lucy.
露西
Hey Lucy, wake up.
露西 起来
I'm cured.
我好了
It's all because of my
都是因为我的...
Lucy?
露西
Is it you?
是你吗
Your little Lucy.
我是你的小露西
Oh Lucy,
露西
what have you done?
你做了什么
No.
不
It's all right, daddy. It's okay.
没关系 爸爸 挺好的
I can feel you again.
我又能感受到你了
What are you doing here?
你们来干什么
We came to see you, Doctor Caligari.
我们是来见你的 考加里医生
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表