剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Can you say anything else other than "No?"
你除了"不"还会说别的吗
Doc, search his bag.
多克 搜他的包
A cornucopia of comparative religions.
真是比较宗教学的聚宝盆
I always liked this guy. Fat and happy.
我很喜欢这货 胖胖的 笑眯眯的
That's enlightenment.
对人很有启发作用
Oh, wow.
哇塞
Would you look at that.
快看这个
I had a necklace just like this.
我不也有个这样的项链来着
Remember, I got it from that medicine woman, Kuruk.
还记得吗 那个印第安女巫医库鲁克给我的
Please tell me you didn't get this off of
别告诉我这个是你在大峡谷那边
a pretty Native American lady near the Grand Canyon.
从一个可爱的印第安姑娘身上拿到的
It was this old lady in Sedona.
是塞多娜的一个老太太
Family mercied her right before she turned.
她的家人在她尸变之前施以了仁慈
They went right after.
之后他们也没能幸免
She was holding this.
她手里拿着这个
You took it why?
你为什么要拿走它
Maybe he was moved by the Great Spirit like I was.
也许和我一样是被他们的信仰触动了吧
No.
不
No. But someone was. And someone will be again.
不 但是有些人会的 将来也会有
Uh, when?
什么时候
When this is finally all over.
这一切都结束的时候
I don't know.
别的不说
Taking necklaces from dead ladies sounds like grave robbing to me.
我觉得从死人身上拿项链的就是盗墓贼
You found him coming from downstairs?
你说他是从楼下上来的
Downstairs like a basement? Or downstairs like a crypt?
楼下是指地下室 还是教堂的墓窖
You mean crypt like more dead people?
你是说那种有很多死人的墓窖吗
No, not just any dead people.
不 不是寻常的死人
Important dead people. Rich dead people.
是有权 有势 还有钱的死人
Been digging for treasures, have you?
你是去寻宝了 对吧
You can say that, yeah.
可以这么说 是的
No, no. No, but it's not what you think.
不不不 跟你想的不一样
No?
不一样
Have any of you ever heard of Saint Teresa of Aurea?
你们听说过奥蕾亚的圣人特丽莎修女吗
There is a relic here.
这里有件她的圣物
A bone from her finger. It's supposed to cure the sick.
一截指骨 应该拥有治愈的力量
And if you buy that,
你要是相信的话
I got a bunch of other crap I can sell you.
我有一堆这样的破烂可以卖♥♥给你
Look, you can believe whatever you want to.
听着 你信什么我们管不着
Quit trying to get us killed.
但是别再往死里坑我们了
I'm sorry about that.
非常对不起
I am.
真的
I just, I didn't know who you were.
只是 我不知道你们是什么人
And people are weird now.
现在人们变得又奇怪
Dangerous.
又危险
Well that's an understatement.
你用的形容词还真含蓄啊
This relic is really worth you risking your life?
这个圣物真的值得你这样拼命吗
Uh, people,
大家伙儿
we have a horde situation happening here.
这边僵尸真的很多
We got to vamoose, pronto.
我们得开溜了 立刻马上
No, we can't. There's already too many.
不 走不了 僵尸已经聚集起来了
Well, we can't stay here.
那也不能呆在这里啊
All the ways out of here are blocked.
出去的路都被堵死了
I know a way out.
我知道一条出去的路
That's the crypt down there where your Saint is?
下面是你说的有圣人尸体的墓窖吗
There's also a tunnel, a way out.
还有条地道 可以出去
It leads to an old graveyard.
通往一个旧墓园
Whatever we're doing, we better start doing it.
不管怎样 赶紧行动吧
Help me move this.
帮我挪开这个
Push!
用力推
10K, help me!
一万 帮忙
Pull the slab!
把木板拉上
Is it just me or does that Z reek more than usual?
只有我觉得这僵尸比别的臭些吗
Is this the tunnel? Is this the way out?
这就是你说的地道吗 通往外面的
This your Saint?
这是你说的圣人吗
The relic is buried in there.
那件圣物就埋在这里
Along with a bishop from the '20's.
和一个20年代的主教埋在一起
Upstairs you said that her finger bone healed people?
你刚才是不是说过她的指骨可以治病
Saint Teresa of Aurea.
奥蕾亚的圣人特丽莎修女
She was a young girl.
当时她还是小孩
Said that God gave her the gift to cure people.
据说神赋予它治愈人的天赋
She laid her hands on the sick, and she
她对生病的人伸出援手
she never asked for a penny.
而她分文不收
Her father, he wanted to marry her off. He needed the money.
他父亲想把她嫁出去 他缺钱
And she just wanted to remain a virgin.
但她想保住贞操
Heal people for God.
帮助神治愈人♥民♥
Once she refused to marry a wealthy man twice her age,
她拒绝嫁给比大她一倍的有钱人时
and he killed her in a rage.
他一怒之下将她杀害
If the bone was so miraculous, why'd they bury it down here?
如果这骨头如此神奇 为什么埋在这下面
This bishop must've been pretty powerful I guess.
我猜这里的主教一定很有权势
He wanted the relic. He got it.
他想要圣骨 他就拿到了
Oh Jesus! Oh my God.
上帝啊 我的天
We hit a brick wall.
我们走到了死胡同
What do you mean?
什么意思
There's a wall. Made of bricks. Your friend lied to us.
那有堵墙 是砖墙 你的朋友骗了我们
I didn't lie.
我没有说谎
I didn't know about the bricks. They weren't on the blueprints.
我不知道砖的事 它们不在图纸上
Give us your axe.
斧子给我们
Come on.
快点
You think you can help me with this?
你能帮我吗
Maybe there's a latch or something.
也许这里有闩子或别的
You know, not many people still got religion, after all this.
这时候还信教的人不多了
I don't,
我不信
I mean old white dude in the sky?
相信在天上的白人吗
But if this relic can really cure people,
如果遗骨真的可以治愈人们
people are gonna need healing once all this is over.
在这一切结束后 人们需要治疗
You think this will be over? I call that faith.
你觉得这会结束吗 我称之为信念
That's just basic survival.
这是最基本的生存法则
You got to believe this will end, right?
你得去相信这会结束 不是吗
If you don't, hug a zom bie.
如果不信 拥抱个僵尸吧
Why do you have all that stuff if you're not a believer?
如果你不是信徒 为什么有那些东西
My ma was a good Catholic.
我妈妈是个虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
It really made no sense to me,
那一套对我无用
but I was glad she had something, you know?
但是我很高兴她有信仰 你懂吗
It was comforting.
那很宽慰人
And then one day the whole world lost its mind. Literally.
之后有一天全世界基本上都疯了
It was bad that first night.
第一晚很糟糕
I was in a garage. I used to be a mechanic.
我在车♥库♥ 我曾经是个机修工
Me too.
我也是
It was in the middle of the city.
我在城市的中♥央♥
It seemed like ground zero.
就像是原爆点
Alvin, my boss, he was the first to turn.
我的老板阿尔文第一个变异
And then my buddy, Juan.
然后是我的哥们 胡安
And it was up to me to put them both down.
我需要控制住他们
And it took forever.
花了很久的时间
Didn't know back then that you had to...
当时不知道你需要...
All I could hear was the screaming outside.
我只能听见外面的尖叫声
And the sound of me with my wrench
还有我用扳手敲击的
hitting.
声音
And then it was done.
之后就结束了
They were dead.
他们死了
And it was dark.
当时很黑
But somehow, Juan's stupid candle,
但不知道怎么地 胡安的蜡烛
you know,
你懂的
the one with the Virgin Mary on it,
有着圣母玛利亚的那支
it kept burning.
一直燃烧着
That's some kind of miracle.
那也算是某种奇迹了
It was a light.
那是一道光
I needed it. So I took it.
我需要它所以就拿着了
And ever since then, it was like
从那时起 我就
I just kept finding stuff.
一直在找寻东西
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表