剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Then the President of the Senate.
然后是参议院议长
Then each cabinet member in turn.
然后由各内阁成员接任
Okay, so I don't understand what this has to do with your thumbs?
可我不明白这和你的拇指有什么关系
When the last president died,
上一任总统死亡时
I was an assistant to the Secretary of Labor.
我还是劳工部部长的助理
By the time the line of succession got to the Secretary,
等继任顺序轮到劳工部部长时
he was dead and I was acting Secretary.
他已经死了 我就成了代理部长
So I got the top job.
所以总统这活儿就被我接了
Which means you're the president,
就是说现在你是总统
which is why we need, needed, your thumbprint.
所以我们需要你的指纹 虽然现在没了
You don't need my thumbprint.
你们需要的不是我的指纹
You need the thumbprint of the person who was president
而是僵尸疫情爆发时正担任总统的
during the outbreak.
那个人的指纹
You need President Bill Carney's thumb.
你们要找的是比尔·卡尼的大拇指
Yeah, but he died during Black Summer.
但是他在黑色夏季时就已经死了
He turned Z. But last time I saw him,
他变成了僵尸 不过我上回看见他时
he still had his thumb.
大拇指还长在他身上
Okay, so even if we use his zombie thumb, we got to find him.
就算要用他的手指 也得先找到人再说
He could be anywhere by now.
但怎么可能找得到
That's where I can help you.
我可以帮忙
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪儿
Right here in Mount Weather.
就在气象山这儿
That's great.
太好了
25 levels below us.
在我们下面25层
That's not so great.
那就不太好了
It's a chance.
至少值得尝试
Madame President, can you take us to him?
总统女士 可以带我们去找他吗
That level's infested with zombies.
那层已经完全被僵尸占领了
There is approximately zero chance of that happening.
你的提议可能性为零
We can't let the president risk her life.
我们不能让总统冒生命危险
We are almost out of designated survivors.
我们这能打的人都快死光了
Johnson here is next.
下一个就轮到这位约翰逊了
We're bugging out to Newmerica
先头部队一到
as soon as the exfil team arrives.
我们就立马动身去新美国
If you'd arrived a day later, we wouldn't even be here.
要是你们晚来一天 我们可能已经走了
You know, without them,
单凭我们自己的话
this is starting to feel like a suicide mission.
我已经觉得这像个自杀式任务了
Yeah, we have to try.
我们还是得试试
It's the only way to access Black Rainbow.
这是拿到黑虹权限的唯一办法了
Did you say Black Rainbow?
你说黑虹吗
Yeah. It's from my dream.
对 我梦里见到的
It's hard to explain.
很难解释
Did Teller send you?
是特勒派你来的吗
You know Doctor Teller?
你认识特勒博士吗
There's something I'm supposed to show you.
我有些东西要给你看
You knew I was coming?
你知道我要来吗
I knew somebody was coming.
我知道有人会来
I just wasn't expecting that creepy bastard
没想到先来的是一群
who stole my thumbs.
要切我大拇指的疯子
Check out that rig.
快看那台机器
Haven't seen one of those since the '80's.
80年代以来就没见过了
Where'd you get that?
你们从哪弄来的
The Department of Jurassic Technology?
史前科技部吗
This is what happens when you get your budget cut.
这是预算削减的结果
You need to see this.
你必须看看这个
What is it?
这是什么
Go ahead.
马上就知道了
Play it.
播放吧
You just got to bang it. It's the tracking.
敲一下就行 调谐的问题
Black Rainbow?
黑虹
Welcome to the day after the end of the world.
欢迎来到后末日时代
If you're watching this, World War III is over,
要是你们看到这个 三战已经结束
and we've lost.
而我们输了
Our first, second, and third strikes
我们的三次核打击
have failed to annihilate the enemy.
都没能摧毁敌人
Our major cities are gone.
主要城市沦陷
The corn belt is a wasteland of radioactivity.
丰饶的中部地区被放射物污染成废土
Anyone who survives Day One
从核战争中幸存的人
will be dead in a week from fallout or contaminated water.
也由于放射物污染在一周内死亡
Although we've inflicted heavy damage on our enemy,
对一个领土面♥积♥比我们大两倍的敌人
with a landmass twice the size of the US,
我们已造成了沉重打击
some inevitably escape the nuclear devastation.
但还是会有些人逃过核打击
They begin to repopulate.
他们重新开始繁衍后代
And as the radiation dissipates,
核辐射消散后
they colonize what was once the United States of America.
他们会踏上这片曾是美♥利♥坚♥领土的大♥陆♥
No, sir. Not on our watch.
不 长官 我们不会坐视不管
Now is the time for Black Rainbow.
现在是黑虹计划登场的时刻了
The fourth strike doomsday weapon
第四次进攻 末日武器
designed to defend US interests,
为了保护美国的利益
even after the US has been obliterated.
即使美国已不复存在
The patented Black Rainbow system
黑虹系统经过设计
uses unmanned autonomous aircraft,
使用无人自动驾驶飞行器
we call them drones,
我们称之为无人机
to disperse the flesh eating bacteria,
来将食肉细菌和坏死性筋膜炎细菌
necrotizing fasciitis, into the upper atmosphere,
散播到大气层中
where it multiplies and falls to the ground,
细菌在空中繁殖 然后落到地面上
killing anything it touches.
杀死一切感染者
Black Rainbow is the ultimate autonomous reprisal weapon
黑虹是一件终极自主报复性武器
when three strikes aren't enough.
三次打击还不够时使用
That's all we need, another global doomsday weapon.
我们要的就是这个 又一灾难性武器
And President Carney's thumb will give you access to it?
卡尼总统的大拇指能让你有权限访问
Yes, Madame President. We've got to get that thumb.
是的总统女士 我们得拿到他的大拇指
Under the circumstances,
既然如此
I think I better go with you after all.
我觉得最好还是跟你们去一趟
Madame President. Madame President.
总统女士 总统女士
I've made up my mind.
我心意已决
Thank you, Madame President.
谢谢 总统女士
Call me Jane.
叫我简就好
Follow me.
跟我来
The last working elevator to the lower levels is down here.
最后一个能去往下层的电梯在这里
They cut off access to the bottom floors
第一天发生几周后
a few weeks after Day One.
他们就封锁了去下层的通道
Nobody's been down there since.
此后没人去过下面
Level Z, please.
请按下Z层
President Carney and most of his cabinet
卡尼总统和他的大部分内阁成员
were trapped near the NATO briefing room on Level Z.
都被困在Z层北约指挥室附近
The apocalyptic ironies never cease.
末日里讽刺的事可真从没停过
A lot of the White House staff was down there too.
好多白宫职员也都在下面
Most of Congress.
大部分国会议员
The cast of Hamilton.
《汉密尔顿》的剧组成员
All turned Z now.
现在都变成僵尸了
Battering ram!
准备开路了
Is this the president?
这位是总统吗
No.
不是
Press Secretary.
是新闻发言人
But we're getting close.
但我们应该近了
Come on.
饶了我吧
You mean we got to check every Z before we kill them?
你的意思是杀僵尸前得一个个确认先吗
Welcome to the nothing's ever easy club.
欢迎来到万事不易俱乐部
How many people did you say were down here?
你刚说这里有几个人来着
Most of the West Wing.
大部分西楼的人都在
This floor had a few hundred personnel on it.
这层有好几百人
Well, this is gonna take a while.
这可得找好一阵
Where's Warren?
沃伦在哪
Well, not going this way.
反正不是往这边走
We got to go back and find Warren.
我们得回去找沃伦
Well how? We're surrounded.
怎么回去 我们被包围了
That lobby is full of lobbyists.
那大厅里全是"僵客"
Well we can't just leave her out there.
我们不能就这样把她留在外面
I didn't come all the way down here
我一路这么下来
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表