剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
You will be my Zuggalo Queen.
你会成为僵加洛帮的女王
Whoop whoop!
好哦 好哦
You son of a bitch!
我去你♥妈♥的♥
I'm gonna beat you till the clown meat shows!
老子要撕烂你那张小丑脸
Whoop whoop!
好哦 好哦
You will be my queen.
你会成为我的女王
I wish my mom was here to meet you.
我妈要是还在该多好啊
Zuggalo wedding!
僵加洛婚礼
Wedding!
婚礼
Wedding!
婚礼
Wedding!
婚礼
Wedding!
婚礼
Wedding! Wedding! Wedding!
婚礼 婚礼 婚礼
Wedding!
婚礼
Wedding!
婚礼
Queen Warren!
沃伦女王
Warren! Warren!
沃伦 沃伦
Warren! Warren! Warren! Warren!
沃伦 沃伦 沃伦 沃伦
Warren! Warren! Warren!
沃伦 沃伦 沃伦
Be ready.
准备好
Follow my lead.
看我指示
Warren! Warren! Warren!
沃伦 沃伦 沃伦
Warren! Warren! Warren! Warren!
沃伦 沃伦 沃伦 沃伦
Warren! Warren! Warren!
沃伦 沃伦 沃伦
Warren!
沃伦
Warren...
沃伦...
Wanna crash a wedding?
想砸个婚礼吗
Yeah. Let's go get Sarge.
行 咱们去把中士找来
We're with the bride.
我们是新娘娘家人
Dearly beloved,
各位亲
we are gathered here today to join this Zuggalo
今天我们相聚在此 来庆祝这位僵加洛小子
and this super hot Zuggalette in the
以及这位超正点的僵加洛妹子的婚礼
eternal bonds of unholy matrimony.
庆祝他们逆天的婚姻
To join their two beating hearts.
庆祝两颗心脏的结合
Should there be anyone
如果有任何人
who has cause why this union should not go forward,
有任何原因反对他们的结合
speak now or forever hold your peace.
请立即说出 否则永远沉默
Forever hold your piece!
永远沉默
Through the sharing of of beats,
随着心跳同步
two lives have come together.
两个生命就此结合
We gather to witness and to celebrate.
我们将共同见证 一同庆祝
Like our fathers before us in the grand family tradition,
正如祖祖辈辈传承下来的传统
before gods
诸神在上
before devils,
魔鬼在下
and before men,
祖宗在前
we share in the nuptial blood rite.
我们将进行血誓婚盟
It is time for the ceremonial exchange
下面该开始举♥行♥
of pinkies.
小指交换仪式了
Followed of course
当然接下来
by the time-honored sharing of the bride!
根据传统 我们将分享新娘
She's so beautiful.
她太美了
My baby's getting married?
我儿要成亲了吗
Oh, mom!
老妈
What kind of son are you?
你算是个什么儿子
I gave you everything.
我把一切都给了你
I gave you life.
我给了你一生
Breast fed you till you were five.
你五岁才断奶
And this is how you treat me?
结果你就这么对我
But Ma, we were just messin' around.
可是妈 我们只是闹着玩
We were gonna come and get you down.
我们待会儿就会接你下来的
Besides, you were being a total bitch.
再说了 你整个就是在撒泼
That's zombie shit and you know it.
你明知道外面有僵尸
I could'a died out there on the wheel.
而我没准会死在外面
You know, we saved her.
你可知道我们救了她
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
This here is my family, and don't you forget it.
这里是我的家 你给我记住了
Just cuz you call yourself King don't make it real, yo.
你穿上龙袍也当不成太子的 儿啊
It's my right!
这是我的权利
You never let me do anything.
你什么都不让我做
I'm tired of you telling me what to do.
我受够了被你指手画脚了
You're the center of my universe What are you talking about?
我整个世界都围着你转 你说什么屁话呢
You were never there for me!
你从来没照顾过我
You know, I think I know what's going on here.
话说 我算听明白是怎么回事了
Me and my daughter, we had the same discussion.
我和我女儿也这么吵过一架
What you two need to do is...
你们两个应该...
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Now, King.
国王
It's what Daddy would've wanted!
老爸也会希望这样的
You don't know what Daddy would've wanted.
老爹想要什么你知道个屁
Do right by your mamma, that's what Daddy would've wanted.
听你老娘的话 才最合他心意
Then well let's ask him!
那咱们去问他
All right, fine.
好啊 行
Fine!
那好
Fine! Fine!
好 好
Daddy.
老爹
Daddy, are you awake?
老爹你醒了吗
Here you go, Daddy.
来吧 老爹
Got some new friends for you to meet.
让你见几个新朋友
You were gonna get married
你要结婚了
without inviting either one of us?
可作为你父母 你一个都不请吗
It happened kinda fast.
进展太快了
We decided to elope.
我们打算私奔来着
Oh baby.
宝贝
How you doin'?
你还好吗
You miss your sugar momma?
想你亲爱的老妈了吗
You miss...
想不想...
All right, get on with it.
好吧 赶紧问
Daddy, tell Momma I'm ready to run the clan.
老爹 告诉老妈我能当头领了
Dumbass! You know he can only answer yes and no questions.
蠢蛋 你知道他只能回答是非题
He'll grunt for yes and nothing for no.
他咕哝表示是 没反应就非
Am I ready to run the clan?
我准备好管理部落了吗
Am I ready to become King Clown?
我准备好当小丑国王了吗
See! I told you!
瞧 都跟你说了
That wasn't no answer! He just threw up is all.
那不能当作回答 他只是吐了一堆
That don't count as a yes!
不能表示是
You want me running the family, right baby?
你要我管理这个家 对吗 宝贝
Junior ain't ready.
你儿子还没准备好
You want me to run the clan, right?
你要我管理部落 对吗
Your sweet-ass sugar momma running the family?
你的甜心妈妈管理这个家
Right, Daddy?
对吗 爸爸
See! He wants me! Ain't that right, Daddy?
瞧 他选我 对吗 爸爸
No! Daddy! You don't know what you're grunting!
不 爸爸 你不知道你在咕哝什么
I'm still your Momma!
我还是你妈妈
Get off me, you crazy ho!
放开我 你个疯婆子
Not till you stop actin' a fool!
那你先别犯傻
Say I'm right! Say it!
说我是对的 快说
Let go!
放开
I knew she'd like you.
我知道她会喜欢上你的
Touch me again like that, boy, you'll meet Zombie Jesus.
再那么碰我 孩子 就让你见僵尸上帝
I hate you!
我恨你
Cry baby.
哭吧 宝贝
I never wanted you.
我从没想过要你
Why can't you just be a normal mom for once?!
你为什么不能当一次正常的妈妈
Stop trying to kill your mom!
别再想杀你妈妈
You know, it's hard being a parent these days!
现在当父母并不容易
She tried to kill me!
可她想杀我
Well, you know she obviously cares about you.
你知道她明显是关心你的
She's conflicted! Did you ever think of that?!
她很矛盾 你有想过吗
You know, I've been a selfish prick my whole life.
我一生都是个自私的家伙
But then my little girl was born,
然后我的小女儿出生了
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表