剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
Dr. Teller?
特勒博士
Come with me. You're no longer safe here.
跟我来吧 你们在这儿不再安全了
There's a helicopter leaving in the next fifteen minutes.
一架直升机将在十五分钟后从这里起飞
And if we're not on that chopper we don't survive.
如果我们上不了那架飞机 我们就死定了
Supplies are all still here. Even ammo. It makes no sense.
物资都还在 连弹♥药♥都在 这说不通
No sign of a struggle.
没有挣扎痕迹
Like they vanished into thin air.
就好像他们凭空消失了
Where are we going anyway?
我们到底要去哪儿
Your daughter's alive.
你女儿还活着
Lucy?
露西
Estimate six days to our next rendezvous.
估计到下个汇合点还要六天
Roberta. What?
罗伯塔 怎么
Lucy.
露西
Yeah, right.
对 是的
Tommy.
汤米
Why did you leave? Help me.
为何你离我而去 救救我
Dad?
爸爸
I didn't know you were alive.
我不知道你还活着
Yeah, well now you know.
好吧 那你现在知道了
You've grown.
你长大了
Yeah, that happens
是啊 这是人之常情
regardless of whether you're there for it or not.
无论你是否出现
Sure. You've just done it rather quickly.
没错 只不过你长得快了些
Yeah.
是啊
Look, have I done something to disappoint you?
听着 我是做了什么让你失望的事儿吗
Oh, no.
没有
I mean, because if I have, I'm sorry.
我的意思是 如果我做了 那我很抱歉
I don't know exactly what I could've done differently
我也不是很清楚当初该怎样做才是对的
To be honest, it's hard,
实话实说 这对我而言很难
this whole parenting thing. You know being responsible,
这套为人家长的玩意 你懂得 还要为这末世和
what with the Zompocalypse and everything.
其他的杂七杂八负责任什么的
Whatever.
随便吧
You look a little different yourself.
你看上去也有点不同了
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
I'm cured.
我治愈了
Was there something wrong?
你是说之前算不正常呗
No, no, no, no. Not like that.
不不不 我不是那意思
No, it's okay.
没关系的
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
I didn't mean that...
我不是那个意...
Relax.
放轻松
Honestly, I...
说实话 我...
I just don't feel anything...with you.
我就是感觉不到和你有任何的...羁绊
I understand.
我理解
Yeah.
就是这样
But I think that if...
但我认为如果...
But you...
至于你...
Lucy.
露西
Something's wrong, isn't it?
有一些不好的事发生了 对吗
Yeah.
是的
Addy?
是关于艾迪吗
I didn't want to leave her.
我本来没打算丢下她
She told me to go. She said she'd find me.
她执意让我走 还说之后能找到我
We were headed to a refugee camp.
我们当时打算前往一个难民营
Everyone's going to Newmerica.
大家都要去新美国
Okay.
好吧
We should get to that camp.
我们应该找到那个难民营
She'll come look for us there.
她会去那里找我们的
Okay.
好的
I've seen some bad things, man.
我亲眼目睹过一些糟糕的事情 老兄
Things I couldn't explain.
都是些我解释不通的烂事
But this one...
但眼下...
Maybe they got tired of waiting and just left.
也许他们等烦了 然后自行离开了
Well why not take all the gear, the weapons, and supplies?
为什么不把所有的车辆武器和补给带走
It makes no damn sense.
这太不符合常理了
We're not doing ourselves any favors
你这样劳力伤神地纠结这个问题
wasting time trying to figure it out.
根本一点用都没有
We need to be proactive.
我们应当主动出击
What do you suggest?
阁下有何高见
Pick up and head north.
背起行囊 一路向北
The sooner the better.
越早越好
Well we will, soon as my friend gets back.
只要我朋友一回来 咱们就出发
I know where he's headed.
我知道他去了哪里
He's going back to their tent. I was there.
他回他们的帐篷那儿了 我当时在场
He's not gonna find her.
他不可能找到她了
He's gonna find whatever it was
他一定会找出来毁掉她颜容
that ripped her face off and ate her soul.
吞噬其灵魂的罪魁祸首
I've been doing this long enough to know
我♥干♥这行很久了 很清楚当这种
when a situation is no longer compatible with survival.
生与义难两全的情况出现时 会发生什么
What makes you think that whatever cleared this place out
你凭什么认为 血洗了这里的那些家伙
won't be coming back?
不会再回来了
I understand.
我明白
And if you need to leave, I'm not gonna stop you.
如果你打算离开 我也不拦你
But I'm staying.
但我绝对要留下
Look, man.
听着 老兄
I had one mission. Keep everyone in this camp alive.
我接到的任务是保住这营地里所有人的性命
Now there's four of us.
现在仅剩我们四条人命了
I'll be damned if I'll let you kill yourselves on my watch.
如果放任你往火坑里跳 我就万劫不复了
Identify yourselves!
来者何人
Doc?!
多克
Warren?
沃伦
Warren!
沃伦
What the hell, chief?
什么鬼啊 老大
I'm digging the hair.
姐你这头发太抓眼球了
You like? Apocalyptic blonde.
喜欢吗 大灾变的后遗症 我变金发妹了
Right on.
正翻了
Hey, Lucy.
你好 露西
What's up, Doc?
别来无恙啊 多克
Thanks, man.
谢谢 兄弟
You're the first person on the mainland
你是陆地上第一个
who's been half happy to see me.
算是高兴看到我的人
What do you mean?
什么意思
Oh, yeah. Well,
懂了
you reap what you spawn, brother.
种什么瓜 得什么果
Ain't that the truth.
谁说不是啊
I'm Lieutenant Mueller.
我是缪勒中尉
And this is Sergeant Lilly.
这是丽莱中士
Sergeant Lilly?
丽莱中士
It's got a nice ring to it.
听起来不错啊
Sarge will do,
叫中士就行
hippy.
嬉皮老大爷
Sergeant.
中士
I'm Lieutenant Warren.
我是沃伦中尉
Ex National Guard.
前国民警卫队
This is Murphy. Ex human.
这是摩菲 前人类
We all go way back.
我们都是老相识了
I hate to cut this lovefest short,
我也不想打断大家套近乎
but we've got some decisions to make.
但我们得决策一些事
To bring you up to speed,
我来给你补下剧情
we left a group of survivors here a few hours ago
我们几小时前把一群生还者留在这里
to intercept a convoy that was overdue.
去拦截逾期未到的护送队
We found it abandoned, we're ambushed,
我们发现车被遗弃了 我们被偷袭了
and lost a good man.
一位战友丧生了
I'm sorry to hear that.
节哀顺变
When we returned, we found the camp abandoned.
我们回来后 发现这里人去营空了
Everybody gone.
大家都不见了
Any sign of a fight?
有打斗的迹象吗
No. Just gone.
没有 就那么消失了
Including Red and Sun Mei.
包括小红和孙美
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表