剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
What do you want?!
你到底想要什么
Come on, Simon.
走吧 西蒙
Still no signal?
还是没信♥号♥♥吗
It won't track.
无法追踪
Something's jacked up between here and there.
中间有什么地方坏掉了
We'll have to track directly off the dish.
我们必须直接从天线碟接收了
I guess we're going to the roof.
看来我们得上屋顶了
In here.
这里
Come quick. Help me!
快点 来帮我
Are they coming?
他们来了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Well what are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办
Give me a minute, Doug.
让我想想 道格
We can make the hallway really slippery for those things.
我们可以把走廊弄得滑溜溜的让他们走不动
Get more toilet paper!
再拿些卫生纸来
Okay, yeah.
好的
Wait!
等等
Stop!
住手
Stop! Stop!
住手 住手
Oh my God, Helen.
我的天啊 海伦
Oh my God.
天啊
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Not you, Dougie.
不不不 你不要也变了 道格
I think that's the quickest way to the roof.
我觉得这就是上屋顶最近的路了
We got to get up to that dish before the generator dies.
我们得赶在发电机停转之前上去
All the Zona soldiers could've turned Mad Z by now.
那些若娜士兵现在都变成疯狂僵尸了
You have to be smart, not just impossibly brave.
你必须要聪明点 不要逞能
I didn't make it back all this way to die in front of you.
我大老远回来 不是为了死在你面前的
Come here.
来
Two years away and you're a better kisser.
两年过去 你的吻技更好了
Well, absence makes the heart grow something something.
正所谓小别胜那啥啥嘛
I'll kill the power to the server farms
我会切断伺服器群组的电源
and back up what I can.
尽可能地进行备份
You capture the HMF and make him talk.
你抓住头领之后逼他开口
Done and done.
遵命
I love that man.
我爱那个男人
Murphy, are you with us?
摩菲 你别走神啊
Overrun them to the stairs.
灭了他们上楼梯
Haul ass.
行动起来
Weather girl,
报天气的
Weather girl. Come back.
报天气的 回话
Chopper 9 is on approach.
直升机9号♥快到了
Chopper 9, Chopper 9. I'm here! I'm coming. I'm here!
直升机9号♥ 我在这 我来了 我在这
The control room.
控制室
Momma's got to go out.
妈妈得出去
I'm Kaya-in-the-Sky-A.
我是播报时刻的卡娅
And you're in the wrong control room, bastard.
你进错控制室了 混♥蛋♥
Well...
好吧
Do I have your attention?
你在注意听我说话吗
This is the part where you tell me
现在该告诉我
who you are and what you're doing here.
你是谁和在这干什么
Who I am is of no consequence.
我是谁不重要
But I can assure you my errand here is of critical importance.
但我能向你保证我在这做很重要的事
Importance to whom?
对谁很重要
Simon.
西蒙
You sit right there!
你坐在那里
It's time for me to go.
我是时候走了
I mean it.
我是认真的
Don't you move!
不许动
We have to figure out what he was looking for.
我们得搞明白他在找什么
I had him. I let him go.
我抓到他 却放走了他
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Kaya, you saved my life.
卡娅 你救了我的命
Okay. You owe me one then.
好吧 那你欠我个人情
Chopper 9, I'm at the landing pad.
直升机9号♥ 我在降落场
Chopper 9, you're my only way out.
直升机9号♥ 你是我唯一的出路
Copy you, Carly. I'm inbound. Five minutes.
收到 卡莉 我在靠近 五分钟到
Copy you, Gus. I'll be here.
收到 格斯 我会在这等着
We interrupt this program
我们特此插播
to bring you an Action News 9 special report.
新闻快报9台的特别报道
This is Carly McFadden,
我是卡莉·麦克法登
broadcasting from atop the Action News 9 Broadcast Center.
在新闻快报9台播报中心楼顶播报
The news team is dead, or something, whatever they are.
新闻组已经死了或者他们变成了什么
The crash of Midwest Air Flight 409
中西部航♥空♥409班机的失事
pales against this epidemic of death we all now face.
给我们现在面临的死亡流行病蒙上灰影
As a broadcast professional,
作为专业的主播
I will provide updates for as long as I can.
我会尽我所能播报最新情况
Take care of each other.
照顾好彼此
That's all we can do now. Be safe.
现在我们只能那么做 注意安全
This is Carly McFadden, Action News 9.
我是新闻快报9台的卡莉·麦克法登
There you are, Chopper 9.
你来了 直升机9号♥
Keep them off the roof!
别让他们到楼顶来
You got it, chief.
收到 老大
What about that?
那个怎么样
Yeah. That com box looks accessible.
那个通讯箱子看起来好使
Let's make a long distance phone call.
我们打个长途电♥话♥吧
Warren!
沃伦
Where did she come from?
她从哪来的
The door was barricaded from this side.
门从这边堵住了
She's the only Z up here.
她是在这的唯一僵尸
She died all alone on this roof.
她独自在这楼顶死去
I give you mercy.
我对你施以仁慈
So that's where the rotor blades came from.
所以旋翼桨叶就是从那儿来的
She was waiting for Chopper 9 to rescue her.
她在等直升机9号♥来救她
That is harsh.
真残酷
Whatever was on these disks was wiped clean.
这些磁盘上的东西都被清除了
He transferred all the data to a hard drive.
他把所有的数据都传到硬盘上了
Anything recoverable?
能恢复任何数据吗
Nothing. Empty shells.
不能 是空壳子
Camp Northern Light?
北极光阵地
Kaya? Operation Bite Mark calling. Come back.
卡娅 咬痕研究所呼叫 请回话
Warren?
沃伦吗
Operation Bite Mark for Camp Northern Light. Do you copy?
咬痕研究所呼叫北极光阵地 收到吗
Hey, Warren. It's me, Citizen Z.
沃伦 是我 市民Z
I'm here with Kaya-in-the-Sky-A. Over.
我在播报时刻的卡娅身边 完毕
Citizen Z. We heard Kaya's Mayday. Is she okay?
市民Z 我们听到卡娅的呼救 她还好吗
She is now at Simon's home.
她现在在西蒙家
Let me tell you,
我告诉你
that makes our day.
我们很高兴
Listen. I've been off the air a long time.
听着 我已经很久没广播了
What's the status of Operation Bite Mark? Where's Murphy?
咬痕研究所情况怎么样 摩菲在哪里
How's Addy and the rest of the crew?
艾迪和其他队员呢
We lost contact with Addy. Lucy is dead.
我们跟艾迪失联了 露西死了
Doc and 10K are with me.
多克和一万跟我在一起
And Murphy and I escaped Zona together.
我和摩菲一起逃离了若娜
Zona?
若娜
You were on Zona?
你去过若娜吗
That's a roger.
无误
Zona soldiers just attacked us. They stole files.
若娜的士兵袭击我们 他们偷走了档案
Zona?
若娜吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Files?
档案
What did they take, exactly?
他们到底拿走了什么
Not sure. They covered their tracks.
不确定 他们掩盖了痕迹
They were after old floppy disks.
他们的目标是旧软磁盘
We're not sure what was on the disks. They were damaged.
我们不确定磁盘上有什么 全都损坏了
All we know is the name of the label on the files.
我们只知道档案的标签是什么
Black Rainbow.
黑彩虹
Black Rainbow?
黑彩虹
Black Rainbow is real.
黑彩虹是真的
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表