剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
These visions that you're having don't ignore them.
你对这些幻象不能置之不理
Unconscious is a very powerful thing.
潜意识是非常强大的
I heard rumors about unkillable Zs.
我听人说起过杀不死的僵尸
The virus mutating.
说是病毒变异了
You start to wonder if something's happening out there.
开始担心外面是否出了什么大事
What's up with Warren?
沃伦到底怎么回事
She's all there, but it seems like there's more
她确实人在那里 但是她的魂儿
there there than there used to be.
似乎不像以前那样了
She's going the wrong way.
她走错方向了
Hope they're not all gonna be that hard to kill.
希望它们别都这么难杀
Why can't the virus mutate into happy peace-loving zombies
为何病毒不能变异出爱好和平的僵尸
and crave weed instead of brains?
渴求些大♥麻♥而不是大脑
Let's get moving. Let's go.
我们动身吧 走起来
Murphy! Catch up!
摩菲 跟上来
You know, we must've lost those Zona goons by now!
我们肯定已经甩掉了那些若娜派来的恶棍了
Yeah, well keep moving!
呵呵哒 走你的吧
What kinda ass menagerie. Looks like Satan's parking lot.
都是些什么鬼玩意 这儿看上去就像撒旦的停车场
They warned us about this in our mission briefings.
他们在任务简报里就警告过我们这些
Officially, it's "Spontaneous Mass Mortality Sight number 247"
官方称为"247号♥自然群集死亡现象"
But civilians call it "The Great Pile."
但老百姓都把它称之为"巨堆"
Goes on for 200 square miles.
覆盖面♥积♥达200平方英里
No way around it. No road through it.
四周没有路 里面也没有
Just one big no-go zone.
就是一个不宜进入的区域
And yet, here we go.
然而 我们还是来了
Newmerica is looking better all the time.
新美国永远看上去更美好
Roger that.
收到
You know, if I was a zombie,
如果我是个僵尸
and I am kind-of an honorary one
现在的我感到无尚荣光
this is exactly the kind of place I would hang out
因为这地儿会有傻♥逼♥把大脑主动送上门来
waiting to eat the brains of someone stupid enough to come along.
我肯定喜欢到这种地方四处闲逛
Murphy, move your ass!
摩菲 赶紧挪屁♥股♥
So Warren,
我说沃伦啊
I don't mean to be a buzzkill or anything on your
我不是有意想扫你的兴 或者妨碍你
mission from God or whatever it is. But...
进行你的什么神圣任务 但...
do you have any idea where the hell we're going?
你到底有没有数我们要去往哪里
East.
东面
East? Just East?
东面 就完了吗
How far East?
向东走多远呢
Not sure.
我不确定
But for now,
但就目前而言
as far as we can go.
有多远走多远
Picking up anything?
想到了什么吗
Everything.
皆历历在目
So here we were,
所以我们之前
marching through The Great Pile
在八年灾变之后
after eight years of apocalypse.
穿越着"巨堆"
Junk so thick, I wouldn't know a Z
到处是垃圾挡着 哪怕有僵尸
if it was three feet in front of me.
站在我面前一米处 我也发现不了
All of this on Lieutenant Warren's orders.
一切皆为沃伦中尉的命令
I can't shake the feeling this was all a big mistake.
我不禁怀疑这是一个巨大的错误
Are you talking to me? Cuz I already know this stuff.
你是在和我说话吗 因为这些事儿我都知道了
Oh, yeah no, i'm just working on my inner monologue.
哦不 这些不过是我的内心独白
Yeah, well try focusing on the inner part.
那请您抓住"内心"这个重点
So when they briefed you,
所以之前他们向你介绍时
what'd they tell you about this place?
他们都说了有关这个地方的哪些事儿
According to our intel,
据我们的情报人员反馈
a few years back there was some sort of crazy cult leader lady
若干年前 有那么个邪教女领袖
broadcasting out of a radio tower near here.
在这附近的无线电塔广播
Claimed space aliens were gonna land and take all the survivors
声称外星人将到来 然后带走所有幸存者
to some zombie-free planet, but...they didn't.
去一个没有僵尸的星球 但事实上并没有
Well that...sounds insane.
呵呵 这听上去很疯狂
And oddly familiar.
但却又莫名的熟悉
Faith is a crazy thing.
命运本是一件疯狂的事
Well, we've seen a whole lot of crazy.
我们可是看遍了各种疯狂之事
Almost a million people.
差不多有一百万人
What happened to them?
这些人身上发生了什么
No one knows for sure.
没人说得清
Some kind of mass die-off turned them all Z.
他们相继死去进而全都变成了僵尸
For some reason, all them Zeds took off from this place en mass
出于某种原因 这些僵尸又全都离开了此地
Even Zs don't like this place.
连僵尸都不喜欢这地方
Last drone footage we have shows the mother of all zombie hoards
我们最后的无人机画面显示 僵尸大军
heading straight for the Grand Canyon.
径直向科罗拉多大峡谷迈进
We were nowhere near the Grand Canyon.
我们没靠近过科罗拉多大峡谷
My wife. Have you seen my wife?
我老婆 你见过我老婆吗
Help me.
救救我
Kill me.
让我解脱了吧
What?
怎么了
Nothing. Just...
没什么 只是...
I wanted to check in and make sure you're okay.
我就想确保你安然无恙
After Addy.
在艾迪出事之后
Like you care.
说得好像你在乎似得
Of course I care. I'm your dad.
我当然在乎了 我是你爹
She was my friend, sort of.
她是我的故友 算是吧
She was not your friend.
她才不是你的朋友
And you aren't my dad.
你也不是我爸
My dad was blue.
我爸皮肤是蓝色的
My dad could talk to zombies.
我爸可以和僵尸交流
My dad could feel me from across the country,
我爸可以在千里之外感受到我的存在
and I could feel him.
我也可以与他心灵相通
You aren't my dad.
你才不是我爸
I'm still your father.
但这改变不了我是你♥爸♥的事实
You know, things change.
毕竟世事无常
You changed.
你也变了
Zona cured me.
若娜治好了我
You didn't need to be cured.
你根本不需要什么治疗
You weren't some kind of disease that needed to be cured.
你人好好的 根本没有什么需要治疗的疾病
And neither am I!
我也一样
I can't believe we left Addy behind too.
真不敢相信我们把艾迪也丢下了
Yeah, you've had to leave a lot behind. Haven't you, kid?
你已经把很多东西都丢下了 对吧孩子
First 5K. Now Red.
先是五千 现在连小红也丢了
Red.
小红
Yeah, that's a tough one.
我知道这事挺难接受的
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Not much choice.
我没得选
I wanted to stay and keep searching.
我本打算留下然后继续寻找她的下落
But we promised.
但是我们许过誓言
Promised?
什么誓言
Red and I. If we were ever to be separated,
我和小红 如果我们不幸走散了
we'd leave a sign that we were still out there.
大家就留下记号♥ 告诉对方自己还活着
With no sign of life, we'd move on.
如果找不到对方留下的记号♥ 就继续前进
She made me promise.
她让我发誓
Yeah, well. That's the first rule of the Apocalypse.
好吧 这是大灾变时代的第一要则
You did the right thing.
你做得没错
If she'd have turned, I would have found her.
如果她变成僵尸 我就能找到她了
Or she would've found you and eaten your brains.
或者她会来找你 然后吃掉你的脑子
She's alive, right?
她还活着 你说呢
She probably went to...
她可能...
Newmerica with the others.
和别人一起去了新美国
Yeah, well you know...
好吧 你懂的...
hopefully Addy's with her.
但愿艾迪和她同行
Sure like to zombify that son of a bitch that shot Addy.
真希望把开枪射艾迪的那个狗♥娘♥养♥的变成僵尸那样
Yeah, you know, 10K,
你知道的 一万
about Addy...
关于艾迪...
Doc. Don't move.
别动 多克
Is there something in my beard?
我胡子里有什么东西吗
No. Something's watching us.
不是 有什么东西在盯着我们
Something big.
是个大家伙
Mad Z?
疯狂僵尸吗
No. It's some kind of critter.
不 人以外的生物
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表