剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
How's he doing?
他怎么样
Not so good.
不太好
Perviously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
How is he?
他怎么样了
We have to save him!
我们必须得救他
What you thinking?
你在想什么
I have to try!
我必须得放手一搏
Lucy, don't.
露西 别
Do these have something to do with you aging?
你衰老跟这个有关系吗
I promised Addy
我答应过艾迪
that we'd all stick together.
我们会待在一起
Lucy...
露西...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We all loved you, Lucy.
我们都爱过你 露西
From the moment you clawed your way into this world,
从你艰难地迈入这个世界的那刻起
we knew
我们就知道
you were special.
你是与众不同的
As you wove your way
无论你走入
in and out of our journey
亦或离开我们的旅程之时
in this big ole world of hurt and darkness,
在这个充满着伤痛与黑暗的世界中
you were the bright spot.
你都是那一抹亮色
Freaky little blue bright spot.
一道不寻常的蓝♥光♥点
And in your short time here,
在你白驹过隙般的人生中
you damn near saved the world.
你几乎拯救了世界
So as another doctor once said,
所以正如另一位医生所说的那样
"Let's not cry because she's gone.
"我们不要为她的离去而哭泣
But let us smile cuz she was here."
要为她的曾经存在而微笑"
Hey, why are we stopping?
喂 我们为何要停下
This stuff stinks. What is that?
这玩意臭死了 是啥啊
Smells like rancid french fries or zombie fish sticks.
闻起来像腐臭的薯条或者僵尸味炸鱼排什么的
You getting hungry?
你饿了吗
Or Murphy's sock soup or
再不就是墨菲臭袜子汤 或是
Close.
接近了
Old kitchen grease.
老厨房♥里的油脂
Modified diesel running on bio fuel. Luck to have it.
用生化燃料改进的柴油 多亏了有它
A lot more grease traps than gas stations.
这年头油污可比汽油要多得多
Let me see what's happening.
我去看看出啥事儿了
We got company.
我们来伴儿了
Let him go.
让他去吧
He's got some things to work out.
有些事儿得靠他自己琢磨明白
Stop! Stop!
停车 停车
Help!
救命
Stop!
停车
Get back!
快回来
What is that?
什么玩意
Keep going!
继续开
Help! No. Stop!
救命 不 停车
Somebody help me!
来人救救我
Aren't you the one that always never never get out of the boat?
你不是那种永远死守救生筏不松手的人吗
I'm getting out of the boat. I'm killing some bad guys.
我现在就下船 去惩奸除恶
Who's coming with?
谁跟我一起去
Let me check it out first, all right?
先让我去查查看好吗
Don't do this in the headspace you're in.
别被你现在的头脑带动行事
Nothing good can come of it.
不会有什么好结果
Nothing good comes of anything.
如今也没有什么事会有好结果
Well what in the hell do we have here?
这是在上演什么鬼呢
The world's saddest carnival?
世界上最可悲的嘉年华吗
Mad Zs. Four.
疯狂僵尸四♥人♥帮♥
Oh, no, five.
哦不 五人帮
Any humans?
有活人吗
Up there.
上面呢
Alive or Z?
活着还是转化了
Can't tell.
看不出
Now who would do that to a woman?
谁会这样对待一个女人呢
I tell you, it's not the zombies that make the Apocalypse suck.
我告诉你们吧 让末世变得可悲的并不是那些僵尸
It's the damn people.
而是那些该死的人们
Help.
救命
Help.
救命
Hang on.
坚持住
Help me. Please.
救救我 求你了
Don't leave me!
别把我留下
They tied me up here and left me for the Zs!
他们把我绑在这里喂僵尸
Bastards. Who? Who did this to you?
混♥蛋♥ 谁 谁对你做了这事儿
Help me!
帮帮我
Let's get her down.
我们把她弄下来吧
For God's sake, hurry!
看在上帝的份上 快点
You guys keep them busy. I got an idea.
你们先在这守着 我有个主意
No
今天
brains
没有
today.
大脑吃
Here zombie zombie zombie zombie! Come on! Come on!
僵尸 僵尸 朝这看
Good zombie. Who wants to go for a ride?
乖 谁想跟我一起去兜风
You want to go for a ride? Come on, let's go for a ride.
你想兜风吗 咱们走
Good zombies.
乖孩子
Come on. Good.
走起 好样的
Good zombies.
乖孩子
Keep your hands and teeth inside the ride at all times.
开车时头手不要伸出窗外
Good zombies.
乖
Stay.
老实待着哦
Open the door! Open the door!
打开车门 快开门
You done playing around? I'm dying up here.
你们闹够了没 我快死上面了
Take it easy.
悠着点
You're gonna get sick if you drink it that fast.
你喝这么快会吐的
She okay?
她没事吧
She'll live.
死不了
Good. Let's get her out of here and get back on the road.
很好 我们快把她弄出来 然后重新上路
Hold on.
慢着
What happened? Who did this to you?
发生了什么 这是谁干的
They did this?
他们吗
They put me up here. Killed Jacko and Warlock.
他们把我放这上面 还杀了杰科和沃洛克
My son is in there.
我儿子在那里面
They got your son?
他们抓了你儿子吗
He's so dead.
他早一命呜呼了
They killed your son?
他们害死你儿子吗
The men up there?
楼上那群人吗
That does it.
我受够了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
慢着慢着 别冲动
Which men?
哪群人
And who's all in that shack?
小屋里那群人又是谁
I'm putting a stop to this.
我得给做个了结了
Murphy, don't do this.
摩菲 别这样
I've had enough, all right!
我受够了 成吗
Who's coming with me?
谁跟我一起
Now Murphy, I know you're hurting.
摩菲 我知道你最近情感上遭遇挫折
But this will not bring Lucy back.
但你这样鲁莽行事 露西也活不过来
Or Red. Addy. Sun Mei.
小红 艾迪 孙美亦然
5K. Or any of them.
还有五千 你们这样根本无济于事
Neither will listening to you.
没人会听你的
For once I think he's right.
就这次我觉得他做得没错
We can't just do nothing.
我们总不能袖手旁观
Bad things happen when you fight full of hate.
心存怨念去战斗 会有坏事发生
This is weird.
太诡异了
A giant mushroom...thing?
那是一朵巨型蘑菇... 吗
Oh good, you see it too? I thought I was having a flashback.
你也看见了吗 我还以为我出现幻觉了
She seems like she's gonna be okay.
这位妇人看起来应该没什么大碍
We have to stop them.
我们得阻止他们
You can't.
没可能的
Murphy's blinded by PZT.
摩菲被僵创蒙蔽了双眼
Pzt?
僵创
Post Zombie Trauma.
僵尸创伤后应激反应
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表