剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Can you answer me, man?
哥们 你能回答我吗
Where did everybody go?
大家去哪了
Burgess?
伯吉斯
Here.
我来
Listen to me.
听我说
I need to know what happened here.
我需要知道这里发生了什么
Where did everybody go?
大家都去哪了
Come on, Burgess!
拜托 伯吉斯
You got to help us out, man. Are we safe?
你得帮帮我们 我们安全了吗
What? You were expecting a different answer?
莫非你还期待着不同答案吗
So, what you saw was it alive? Or was it something else?
你看到的是活物 还是其他东西
Alright, man. Hey, hey.
好了哥们
Okay.
没事了
Breathe.
深呼吸
Breathe.
深呼吸
Okay.
没事了
Now hear me.
现在听我说
I need you to pull yourself together.
你得振作起来
I need your help. Our friends are out there,
我需要你的帮忙 我们的朋友还在外面
and we need to know what we're up against.
我们得知道我们要面临的是什么
He's zombie ga-ga. I've seen it a million times.
他这是僵尸疯了 我看得多了去了
Get outside.
出去
Whatever happened, it traumatized that poor soul.
不管发生什么都严重打击了他脆弱的心灵
Yeah, I don't think we're gonna get much out of him.
没错 我觉得从他嘴里问不到什么了
We need to consider our options.
我们得想想自己要怎么走了
There's only four of us.
我们只有四个人
We can get in that truck and get the hell out of here right now.
我们可以开车立马离开这鬼地方
Well, what about 10K?
那一万呢
What about him, Doc?
什么他怎样 多克
I mean, for all we know, he found Red
我们都知道他去找小红
and he's headed back to his hideout right now.
现在往自己的藏身处走了
He left you here without considering
他把你丢在这里
what might happen to you.
也没考虑你的死活
He could be home. He could be zombie-chow.
他可能在家 也可能沦为僵尸的盘中餐
Either way, we can't stick around here to find out.
不管怎样 我们不能待在这里等了
Yeah we can!
我们可以
We can't go anywhere right now.
我们现在哪也不能去
10K and the soldiers are out there.
一万和士兵还在外面
You're better off with them. At least here you have supplies.
你和他们在一起比较好 至少还有物资
What do you mean, "You're" Better off with them?
你和他们在一起比较好 这话什么意思
Are you not coming with us?
你不和我们一起吗
Hang tight.
再等等
I'll find you.
我会找到你的
I give you mercy, soldier.
我对你施以仁慈 士兵
You can rest now, brother.
你现在可以安息了 哥们
Sergeant!
中士
Sergeant Lilly!
丽莱中士
Okay. Let's do it this way.
好了 我们这样吧
Blink once for yes, twice for no.
眨一下眼代表是 眨两下代表不是
Can you do that for me, Burgess?
你可以做到吗 伯吉斯
Alright, now we're getting somewhere.
这就对了 我们已经成功一半了
Did you see what it was that came into the camp?
你看到是什么闯进营地了吗
Okay. Did you hear it?
好的 那你有听到吗
Were you in the tent alone?
你当时一个人在营帐里吗
This is a medical tent. Was it...
这是救护帐篷 是...
Sun Mei. This was her spot.
这是孙美的营帐
You said you weren't alone.
你说你不是一个人
Was the doctor in here with you?
那时医生跟你在这里吗
So you did see her?
你看见她了吗
Did you see what happened to her?
你看见她发生了什么事吗
Come on, Burgess.
快说 伯吉斯
Did you see what happened to her?
你看见她发生了什么事吗
Tell me! Did you see what happened to her?
告诉我 你看见她发生了什么事吗
Did you see what happened to her?!
你看见她发生了什么事吗
Something's coming!
外头有动静
Stay with Burgess.
跟伯吉斯待在一起
Lucy!
露西
10k.
一万
That little zombie proof son of a bitch.
那该死的僵尸小克星
10K, goddammit.
一万 该死
You got to stop leaving me like that.
你别再那样抛下我
He's gone!
他走了
What?
什么
Burgess! He's gone!
伯吉斯走了
What?
什么
Clear!
闪开
This road will take us north.
这条路会把我们带去北边
We'll meet up with the other convoys
我们会遇到别的车队
and join them to Newmerica.
跟他们一起去新美国
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Hey, Warren! What are you doing?!
沃伦 你在干什么
Chief! Where are you going?!
大姐 你要去哪里
She's going east.
她往东边去
I thought Newmerica was north.
我以为新美国在北边
Well that's what I thought.
我也是那么想的
No, she's going the wrong way.
不 她走错方向了
Right?
是吧
Wait! Where you going now?!
等一下 现在你要去哪里
Do you think she even realizes she's going the wrong way?
你觉得她知道自己走错方向了吗
Not in her mind.
并没有
Oh, not you.
你别啊
Great.
很好
Wait! Why are you going now?!
等一下 你怎么也跟去
Well you know me. I don't like it when we split up,
你了解我的 我不喜欢跟他们分开
I'm going with them.
我要跟他们一起去
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表