剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
A convoy of trucks is gonna pick them up.
回头会有车队送他们去
I dunno. This is a good spot.
我说不好 这里挺好的
It's defensible. Fresh water. Fish.
易守难攻 还有干净水源 有鱼吃
Didn't see another human until you.
除了你也再没见过其他人类
But there's been more Zs lately.
但最近僵尸越来越多了
I tell you, these Marines mean business.
我告诉你 这些陆战队可是玩真的
They set up this camp with medical supplies and communication.
他们开了营地 还有药品和通讯设备
A year from now,
一年之后
there's not gonna be much in the way of humans left.
只怕外面也没多少人类剩下了
You guys, I
两位 我
I just don't know if we're gonna get another chance like this.
我只是不知道会不会再有这样的机会了
You got any scissors?
你这有剪刀吗
Daddy, help me!
老爸 救救我
I only got one bullet left!
我只剩一颗子弹了
Save it!
保存住
I got a clear shot!
我这里视野清晰
There's someone coming!
有人来了
Back off or I'll shoot!
退后 不然我开枪了
We're here to help.
我们是来帮你的
Tell her to get back!
让她退后
Wait! Let her help!
慢着 让她帮你们
Hang on. We'll get you out!
坚持住 我们救你出来
Take her.
接住她
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
We're going to Newmerica.
我们要去新美国
Marines are up the road. You still got time.
陆战队就在前面 你们还有时间
Why did you do that?
你为什么要开枪
That was our mom.
那是我母亲
Have mercy.
愿主宽恕我们
Have mercy.
愿主宽恕我们
Are you sure you want to go to this Newmerica place?
你确定你要去这个新美国吗
I don't think we have much of a choice.
只怕我们也没别的选择了
Zona.
若娜的人
Time to jet.
该出发了
Arrived. Shall I wait at the curb?
已到达 要我在道边等候吗
no. Go park somewhere.
不用 找个地方泊车吧
Enjoy your evening, Murph.
祝你今晚愉快 摩菲
You too, General Warren. You look stunning.
你也是 沃伦将军 你太漂亮了
Did your car just hit on me?
你的车是在挑逗我吗
The Founder's gonna love you.
创始者肯定会非常喜欢你的
He's actually really cool for a guy everyone calls The Founder.
别看大家都叫他创始者 但是他可酷了
But uh, don't let his appearance spook you.
不过 别让他的外表吓着你
His appearance?
外表
Let's just say he's been through a lot.
总之就是他经历了很多
You know, he developed the original vaccine
你懂的 他就是用他自己的血
using his own blood.
研发出疫苗原型的
Unfortunately, it failed.
不幸的是 疫苗失败了
Not everyone has the corpuscles it takes to be The Murphy.
不是每个人都有摩菲这样的体质
You know what I'm saying?
你明白我在说什么吧
Evening, Khan.
晚上好 可汗
Boss in?
老大来了吗
Murph.
摩菲
Founder.
创始者
Thank you so much for having us.
感谢你邀请我们
Murph. Murph, is that you?
摩菲 摩菲 是你吗
You look great.
你气色不错
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
You're too kind.
你太客气了
Founder I would like you to meet a very special friend of mine.
创始者 我想让你见我一个很特别的朋友
This is Roberta Warren.
这是罗伯塔·沃伦
Everyone on Zona knows who General Warren is.
若娜的每个人都认识沃伦将军
I had forgotten how...
我之前已经忘记...
how beautiful she was.
她有多美了
General.
将军
Roberta, please.
请叫我罗伯塔
It's a pleasure.
我的荣幸
We've met before.
我们以前见过
We have?
是吗
All of us here on Zona
我们在若娜的所有人
owe you our undying gratitude
对你将摩菲平安送达之事
for delivering The Murphy to us alive.
表示不尽感激
It wasn't easy,
这十分不易
considering half the time I wanted to kill him myself.
鉴于我半路上还想杀了他来着
She's funny too.
她也很有趣
We'll want you in the gene pool.
我们想让你进入基因库
I have some friends I would like for you to meet.
我有些朋友想介绍你认识
I would like you all to meet our hero's hero
我想让你们认识我们的大英雄
and my new best friend,
以及我的新好朋友
General Roberta Warren.
罗伯塔·沃伦将军
How long do you expect us to stay in this hellhole?
你想让我们在这烂地方呆多久
The convoy should be here in a few hours.
护送队会在几个小时内到达
That's what you said yesterday.
你昨天也这么说
We all hate this. But that's the best information I have.
我们都不喜欢 但这是我有的最好消息
If that's not enough, ask the soldiers.
如果你嫌不够 问士兵去
They're in contact with the convoy.
他们和车队有联♥系♥
Find any empty tent.
找个空帐篷
Latrines are over there.
厕所在那边
Stay inside the perimeters at all times, especially after dark
始终在视野范围内活动 尤其是晚上
We have been out here in the open for a week like zombie bait.
我们像个僵尸诱饵在野外待了一周
I left everything to get here.
我放弃所有来到这里
There's no reason to raise your voice.
你没有理由提高嗓门
You have my attention.
我会保护你
No reason to raise my voice?
没有理由大声说话吗
I promise you.
我保证
The Marines take your safety very seriously.
海军陆战队员会保证你的安全
I think somebody needs a hug.
我觉得某人需要一个拥抱
How long has it been?
这有多久了
Since what?
什么多久了
Since you had a hug.
距离你上次拥抱
Come here.
来这
Come here.
过来
Human contact is very important.
人与人的接触很重要
I feel better already.
我已经好多了
How 'bout you?
你呢
Try it again and I'll shoot you.
再有一次 我就杀了你
Fair enough.
很公平
Yo, Doc!
医生
Doctor Mei Mei!
美美医生
Doc!
多克
I made it!
我做到了
Hey, look who I found.
你看我找到了谁
Sun Mei!
孙美
Red.
红
10k.
一万
Yeah, we all made it.
我们都做到了
What happened to you?
你怎么了
10K thought I was some kinda Gandalf zombie
一万认为我是僵尸甘道夫
and he coldcocked me.
然后把我打晕了
Gandalf?
甘道夫吗
Lord of the Rings, Gandalf?
指环王中的甘道夫
You know, long hair? Pointy beard?
你知道吗 长头发 尖胡子
History was never my best subject.
我历史向来不好
Yeah, I know, kid.
孩子 我懂
That's what gives me hope for the future.
那使我对未来充满希望
Chance to start over from scratch.
有白手起家重头来过的机会
Cricket?
来点蟋蟀吗
What, it's protein.
怎么了 这是蛋白质
But talk about badassery.
不过说到不好惹的主儿
This girl here.
这位姑娘
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表