剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Degenerative brain function.
大脑功能退化
They're all rapidly deteriorating.
他们全都迅速退化了
They're losing their minds. They're going batshit crazy.
他们都疯了 发狂了
Who is? Everyone.
谁啊 所有人
Everyone who had the new vaccine. It's failing.
所有接种新疫苗的人 疫苗失败了
My vaccine? No way!
我的疫苗吗 不可能
Why?
为什么
We don't know.
不知道
There must have been something else in your blood,
你血液里肯定有什么其它东西
something we didn't account for. Okay, wait!
一些我们没考虑到的因素 打住
Just, just wait! Okay?
你先打住 好吗
Because this cannot be happening!
因为这肯定是幻觉
Because...
因为...
I just,
我就是
I've had such... a wonderful... time here.
我在这里...过得很幸福
Murphy.
摩菲
Let me finish.
让我说完
All of these great people.
所有这些友好的人们
Everyday. I mean, the friendships.
每一天 我是说 与大家的友谊
Casual sex.
随意做♥爱♥
I mean I haven't had it this good since...
我好久不曾这么惬意 自从...
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Mr. Spears!
斯皮尔斯先生
I thought I recognized that fade shot.
我就想着我认得这种控制弧线球
My man, Murphy. Where have you been, ya scoundrel?
我的好兄弟摩菲 你去哪了 你个骗子
Well, um,
这个嘛
you know.
你懂的
You missed the tourney!
你错过了锦标赛
Apologies. I apologize.
对不起 我道歉
It seems that's all I do these days is...
似乎我这些日子一直在做...
I had to partner with Beardsley.
我不得不和比尔兹利搭档
Possibly the worst croquet player on the island.
他很可能是岛上最差劲的槌球玩家
That is unfortunate.
那真是很不幸
It does seem, however, that you've moved on.
不过 看起来你已经翻篇了
Yeah. Thank god we still have golf.
没错 多亏了我们还有高尔夫球
Yes. A gentleman's sport.
对 绅士的运动
This is a new 4 iron. Very difficult club to hit well.
这是新4号♥铁杆 用这球杆很难打好
As I've been trying to explain to Reynolds over here.
我一直试图跟旁边的雷诺兹说明白
Well, some people just aren't great listeners.
有些人就是听不明白
Some people aren't great golfers, Murphy!
有些人就是打不好高尔夫 摩菲
Some people spend all their time thinking about backswing.
有些人总是在想着后摆的准备动作
Here's some free advice, my friend.
免费给你点建议 我的朋友
You'll thank me later.
你以后肯定会感谢我的
It's all about the follow through.
关键在于随球动作
Oh, well, yes, of course. I knew that.
没错 这是当然 我知道的
And keeping your elbow straight.
还要保持手肘伸直
Naturally.
当然了
And your damn head down.
还要他妈的低头
Goddamn, it's frustrating!
该死的 太让人挫败了
Well, it really is a mental sport.
这确实是项关乎心理的运动
Christ, Murphy. You missed the tourney.
该死的 摩菲 你错过了锦标赛
Well, we already covered that.
这事已经说过了
I had to partner with Beardsley.
我不得不和比尔兹利搭档
As you can imagine, first round exit.
你应该能想象到 第一轮就出局了
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times.
你听我说过一遍 其实我已说过千百遍
You son of a bitch! I told you not to grab my wood!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 我告诉过你不要拿我的木杆
Do you believe me now?
你们现在相信我了吧
This way?
走这边
So long, Bill.
永别了 比尔
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
No sign of a struggle.
没有挣扎痕迹
Like they vanished into thin air.
就好像他们凭空消失了
Supplies are all still here. Even ammo. It makes no sense.
物资都还在 连弹♥药♥都在 这说不通
Why am I not surprised?
我怎么一点也不惊讶呢
We need to get these vehicles started and get back to camp.
我们得把车发动起来开回营地
Czarnecki!
扎奈齐
What do you see?
你看到了什么
There's a...
有一个...
Take cover! Take cover!
找掩护 找掩护
Private! Down!
列兵 蹲下
I gotta get Czarnecki!
我得去救扎奈齐
Stay down! That's an order, Private!
卧倒 这是命令 列兵
Damn it. Where's it coming from, kid?
见鬼 子弹从哪打来的 小子
Think I got him.
我似乎瞄到他了
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Czarnecki! Can you stand?
扎奈齐 你能站起来吗
That's a negative, sir. I'm bleeding out.
不能 长官 我血流不止
Hold on!
坚持住
Lieutenant!
中尉
I'm good!
我没事
The kid's a helluva shot, sir!
这小子能射中 长官
If you got it, take it!
如果能瞄准就开枪
Mayday, mayday.
求救 求救
Doc, this is Red. What's happening over there?
多克 我是小红 你那边什么情况
We're pinned. Sniper. We got a man down.
我们被困住了 有狙击手 一人受伤
Everybody's gone. The trucks. There's no convoy.
人都不见了 这些卡车 没有护送队
What do you mean?
这是什么意思
Damn. Red, everybody's gone. They left the trucks behind.
可恶 小红 人都没了 光剩下车了
What are your coordinates? We'll send help.
你们在什么位置 我们派人支援你们
Every...
每个...
Doc?
多克
Every...Gone.
所有...都没了
Doc?
多克
Red?
小红
10K! We're coming to help. Where are you?
一万 我们来帮你们 你们在哪
Stay put. Don't worry. I'll be seeing you soon.
别乱动 别担心 我很快就回去
Was that the Lieutenant?
那是中尉吗
Yeah. We got cut off.
是 通讯中断了
Did they find the convoy?
他们找到车队了吗
They're on their way. I got to talk to the doctor.
还在路上 我得去找医生谈谈
Wait, did they say when?
等等 他们说什么时候来了吗
We're fine. Don't worry.
没事的 别担心
I just heard from them.
他们来消息了
They're under attack.
他们被人攻击了
Did you get their position?
你知道他们的位置吗
They cut out.
通讯中断了
There's no convoy.
根本没什么车队
They found the vehicles. But they were abandoned.
他们找到了车 但人全都没了
I couldn't tell the others. I can't let them lose all hope.
我不敢告诉别人 我不能让他们失去希望
You did the right thing.
你做得对
Hand me that.
把那个给我
We need uniforms.
我们需要制♥服♥
Is this really the best time to be thinking about fashion?
眼下是考虑着装风格的时候吗
To get on the helicopter.
这样才能上直升机
They're only evacuating a few unvaccinated soldiers.
他们只疏散几个没打疫苗的士兵
Otherwise, they'll never let us leave willingly.
否则他们决不会愿意让我们走的
Who won't?
谁不愿意
Everyone.
所有人
What did you mean when you said that
你之前说以后就说得通了
everything will make sense in time?
是什么意思
No!
不
Come on.
快走
What's wrong with the vaccine?
疫苗又怎么了
It's failing.
失效了
That's why they're all losing their minds.
所以他们全都失心疯了
The first indications are mild dementia,
第一个征状是轻微痴呆
soon followed by homicidal psychosis.
很快就演变成疯狂杀人
Well that's quite a leap. There's no in between phase?
还真是跳跃啊 就没有中间阶段吗
I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表