剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Could explain what happened here.
这里会出现这种情况也不奇怪
It's enough to make you want to run into the abyss.
恐惧会让人自己跳进深渊
Death by Apocalypse.
死于末日
Yeah, well maybe we should do something about it.
对 那我们是不是该采取措施
You know, before it's too late.
趁还为时不晚
We should've left hours ago, but we're waiting for your boy.
我们早就该走了 却一直在这等那小子
Our boy saved your ass back there.
那小子之前可救过你的命
Did you forget about that?
你不会忘了吧
Not personal, bud. I feel you.
不是针对你 我理解你的心情
We've all lost people.
我们都失去过同伴
We got to be smart and move.
我们要保持警惕 保持移♥动♥
In my experience,
根据我的经验
people who wait too long, they're dead.
呆在原地不动的人最后都死了
Anybody got eyes?
有谁看见什么了
Over there.
那边
Mother of God.
我的老天哪
We got to get out of here.
我们必须走了
We're not going anywhere until Warren says so.
沃伦同意之前哪都不能去
Ain't that right, Murphy?
是吧 摩菲
Ain't that right, Murphy?
问你话呢 摩菲
Yeah. That's right. What he said, she said.
是 听她的 听她的
Well I'm not staying put while whatever's out there
不管外面有什么东西想拿我的内脏当晚饭
prepares to dine on my innards.
我也不想在这傻等了
I'd rather die on my feet than on my ass.
索性死得痛快点我也认了
Are you sure those are the only options?
咱们非得死呀活呀的吗
Sergeant, you're coming with me.
中士 你和我一起来
What are you doing?
你想干嘛
You're just gonna leave us here stranded?
你要把我们扔在这儿吗
We're safer if we stick together.
大家在一起才安全
If your friend's out there,
要是你们的同伴还在外面
we'll find him and bring him back.
我们会找到他 带他回来
We'll just see what Warren has to say about that.
我们能不能先听听沃伦怎么说
I don't know what's going on with Lieutenant Warren.
我不知道沃伦中尉那样子是怎么了
Be alert.
保持警惕
We'll be back shortly.
我们马上回来
If he's out there, we'll get him.
要是那孩子在外面 我们会带他回来
Sergeant!
中士
Never get out of the boat.
都说了千万别下船[出自《现代启示录》]
East
往东
Always east
一直往东
Always east
一直往东
Follow the signs
遵从指引
Follow the rainbow.
跟随着彩虹
The rising sun.
跟随着升起的太阳
You know the way.
你知道该怎么走
It burns.
燃烧吧
It burns.
燃烧吧
It burns.
燃烧吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I brought you some water.
我给你带来了点水
What happened?
发生了什么
You passed out.
你晕过去了
I got to quit doing that.
我不能再这么下去了
Last time it happened, I lost two years.
上次一晕就是两年
Really is good to see you.
见到你真好
Good to see you too.
我也是
Not sure what the hell we're doing here
根本不知道我们在干什么
We're waiting for 10K.
我们在等一万
I still can't believe you're alive.
还是不敢相信你竟然活着
Well I guess I can believe it.
我就应该一直坚信
Should've never doubted it.
从不应该怀疑
Tell you what, you didn't miss much.
你其实没有错过太多
The last two years was like one long root canal.
过去的两年犹如干了一发超长的烂炮
Meanwhile, you guys...
同时 你们大家...
Was life really that sweet in Zona?
在若娜的生活有那么甜蜜吗
I don't know, Doc. I slept through the party.
我不知道 多克 我全都错过了
Yeah, I feel that way about 60's
我理解 我整个60年代
and the 70's and 80's.
70年代 80年代
Most of the 90's.
还有大部分90年代也错过了
Well, chief, I hate to sound like a broken record. But...
头儿 我不想一遍一遍的讲 但...
I still keep wondering if it's worth it.
我还在想它是否值得
If what's worth it?
你指什么
I dunno.
我不知道
You know, all the caring for each other,
就是这些互相照顾
relying on each other, trying to stay positive,
相互依赖 尽量保持积极
and keep the faith in the midst of this Apocalyptic shitstorm.
在这场末世浩劫之中坚持信念的做法
You know what I mean?
你理解我的意思吗
All too well.
太理解了
Well, is it worth it?
那么 这值得吗
Of course it is. It's all we got.
当然 这就是我们的全部
Yeah, I mean I know. I know.
当然 我理解
But, really, is it really worth it?
但是这真的值得吗
Yes.
值得
Alright.
好吧
I guess I just needed to hear that from you.
也许我只是需要从你的嘴里听到这个词
I'm gonna shut up now. You get some rest.
我不多问了 你好好休息
Okay.
好的
Okay. Good night.
好 晚安
Sergeant?
中士
Explain the mentality to me.
给我解释下这是什么心态
You know, creepy, threatening sounds
听到让人毛骨悚然恐怖的声音
coming from the deep, dark, zombie infested woods.
从又深又黑 僵尸出没的树林中传出
So hey, let's go follow it.
然后就跟着声音走了
I mean, what sense does that make?
我的意思是 这不合理啊
Rarely am I wrong, and yet rarely am I listened to.
我很少犯错 但是很少有人听我的
If people just did what I told them to, they'd be better off.
如果他们听我的 情况会好很多
Go ahead. Roll your eyes.
继续翻白眼吧
Hey, guys.
嗨 大伙
Hey.
你好
Good to see you, Lucy.
露西 很高兴见到你
Hey, Lucy. What happened to Addy?
露西 艾迪怎么了
Did she make it?
她还活着吗
Yeah, she made it.
她还活着
I knew it.
我就知道
She was shot. In the face.
她的脸上中枪了
Wha...
什么...
Is she all right?
她还好吗
It was a sniper.
是狙击手干的
Sniper?
狙击手
When?
什么时候
A few hours ago.
几个小时前
10k.
一万
What?
什么
Nothing. We need to go find her.
没事 我们要去找她
She said don't wait.
她说别等她
That we should stick together and she'd meet us in Newmerica.
我们应在一起 她会和我们在新美国见
She'll find me.
她会找到我
What do you think happened to them refugees?
你觉得那些难民都怎么了
I think Lieutenant Buzzcut was right.
我认为那个寸头中尉是对的
I think they realized no help was coming
我想他们意识到后续无援
and got the hell out of here.
就离开了这里
Wait a minute! Wait a second! I know this guy.
等等 等一下 我认识这个人
What?
什么
I know him.
我认识他
Who the hell is it?
他是谁
That's Burgess. He's one of the refugees.
那是伯吉斯 他是难民中的一员
Hey, buddy. Hey, it's Doc, your friend.
哥们 你好 我是多克 你的朋友
Look, man, you're safe now.
哥们 听着 你现在安全了
Burgess, what the hell happened to everyone?
伯吉斯 大家怎么了
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表