剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
We all loved you Lucy.
我们都爱过你 露西
You were right. What happened was my fault.
你是对的 发生的事是我的错
I don't know what we're doing.
我不知道我们在干什么
These dreams, visions, hallucinations,
这些梦 幻象 幻觉
It's leading us nowhere.
没给我们指引方向
North! We head to Newmerica.
去北边 我们去新美国
Newmerica
新美国吗
Citizen Z.
市民Z
This is northern light, do you copy?
这里是北极光 收到吗
Where are you?
你在哪里
Where's my left handed spanner wrench?
我的左旋活动扳手哪去了
There it is.
在那儿呢
Don't tease the frozen zombie, honey.
别去玩弄冰冻僵尸 亲爱的
Puppies.
小崽子
Puppies.
小崽子
That's right, baby. Frozen puppy.
没错 宝贝 冰冻小崽子
Frozen puppy!
冰冻小崽子
Simon?
西蒙
Daddy, is that you?
孩儿他爹 是你吗
Zon... a?
若...娜
Zona? Here?
若娜都跑这儿了吗
Dude!
老兄
Shoot at my baby.
敢射姐的孩子
Don't want you to panic, nana. But we have intruders.
不想引起您的惊慌 奶奶 我们这儿来了不速之客
Humans.
是人类
Bad guys.
坏家伙们
We're going to z-con four.
我们要撤到僵尸对抗四区去
I said don't panic!
我说了别惊慌
Thank you.
谢了
Got your bug out bag?
跑路包都拿好没
Little JZ?
小市民Z
Let's go.
那我们走
This is an emergency broadcast from Camp Northern Light.
这里是北极光阵地发出的紧急播报
Emergency. Citizen Z.
事态紧急 市民Z
Simon.
西蒙
Emergency. Camp Northern Light under attack. Repeat.
事态紧急 北极光阵地正在被攻击 重复一遍
Northern Light under attack by Zona forces.
北极光阵地正在被若娜武装所攻击
Simon?
西蒙
Are you out there?
你还在吗
Anybody?
有人在吗
Help us.
帮帮我们
Hello muddah, hello faddah. Greetings from Camp Marijuana.
粑粑好 麻麻好 这是来自大♥麻♥天国的问候
Big bud's good here. Big bud's good here.
老伙计在这儿好得很 老伙计在这儿好得很
Hash is better.
这儿的"麻麻"更棒
I'm so stoned that I can hardly write this letter.
俺已吸到飞仙 嗨到难以下笔
Here we are. Cannabis country.
我们到了 大♥麻♥之城
Oh my God.
我的神
Those aren't pot leaves, dear.
那些不是大♥麻♥叶 亲爱的
They're maple leaves. Those are Canadian flags.
额...那是枫叶 那些是加拿大国旗
Canada.
加拿大呀
So this is Canada.
所以说这里是加拿大呗
Newmerica's probably less than two day's drive now.
估计距离新美国也就不到两天的车程了
Barring any unforeseen zombie action.
如果不遇上意想不到的僵尸大作战的话
Well what do you say, chief?
你怎么说 老大
She's not the chief anymore. She said so herself.
她不是老大了 她自个说的
Shut up, Murphy.
闭嘴摩菲
Are we doing this?
走起呗
We're doing this.
走起
Frozen waste land of peace, here I come.
平静的冰冻荒地 我来了
Kinda seems too good to be true.
似乎好得有些过于真实
Yeah, I know what you mean, kid.
是啊 我懂你的意思 孩子
I remember when Newmerica was called California.
我记得曾经的新美国还被称为加利福尼亚
It's just so hard to believe anything anymore.
此刻的确很难去相信任何事情了
Yeah, well I'm back to believing in nobody but myself.
我要恢复原样了 除了自己谁都不信
I'm still alive, and I keep going.
本人未亡 继续前行
Yeah, you're like a cockroach that way.
你这么说听起来很像讨人嫌的蟑螂
Yeah, well you know what they say about cockroaches?
你知道人们都是怎么说蟑螂的吗
They survive.
不管发生什么 蟑螂总能活下来
And I plan to keep on surviving thank you very much
借你吉言 我也要努力活下去
Tabernac!
见了加拿大鬼了
Warren, check your three.
沃伦 注意你右边
More coming, Sarge. 12 o'clock.
又来僵尸了 正前方 中士
Look at these two, hosers.
快看这俩傻子
Take off, eh?
脱几件衣服呗
Get out of here, you hoser.
别在这瞎晃了 蠢货
Sorry.
抱歉了
Quit playing with it.
别闹了
Fine.
好吧
But I'm keeping this.
但我要留着这货
Well I don't mean to stereotype,
我不想抱有成见
but those were the nicest zombies I've ever seen.
不过这些僵尸是我见过人最好的了
I know, eh?
谁说不是呢
Back to America.
快回美国境内
Run!
快跑
Guys, over here!
伙计们 往这来
Zombie Mother of God.
僵尸修女
Dang.
见鬼了
You ugly.
你个丑鬼
Forgive me, Sister. For I have sinned.
宽恕我 修女 我有罪
I was nowhere near the altar wine.
这是我离圣酒最近的一次了
Doc, snap out of it! Goddammit!
多克 别再唧唧歪歪了
Not that ruler again.
不会又要用尺子杀人吧
Forgive me, Sister.
宽恕我 修女
A little help here!
谁能来帮我一把
Jesus! Guys!
上帝啊
This is why I hate organized religion!
所以说我最烦有组织的宗教
My savior.
我的救星
Warren.
沃伦
As if Catholic School didn't scare me enough.
当年的天主教学校把我吓得还不够吗
Oh, no, no, no!
哦不不不
Christ!
真见鬼
I'm going to hell even more than I was before.
我之前做过那么多错事 但今天真的会下地狱
We're already in hell, Doc.
我们已经身处地狱了 多克
Can only go up from here.
唯一的出路就是往上走逃出去
Look, the original zombie got up and walked away.
瞧啊 僵尸鼻祖已经起身跑路了
Man, have some respect.
老兄 放尊重点好吗
My dad said Lazarus was the original zombie.
我爸说拉撒路是最早的僵尸
Well it don't count if you don't crave brains.
但如果他不想吃脑子就不算哦
If you're all done yammering,
如果你们叽歪够了
can we please take a minute to recon this craphole?
能不能花点时间重新侦察一下这个鬼地方
Sarge,
中士
it's a church.
这是一间教堂
Was a church.
曾经
I think Satan runs it now.
我觉得现在这里由撒旦接手了
We have Canadian Zs on each of these windows.
每扇窗后面都有数个加拿大僵尸虎视眈眈
Not the nice ones.
不是人畜无害的那种
Yeah, Mad Zs are outside the doors.
没错 门外有疯狂僵尸
Yeah, well there's something mean out there.
这外面又有特别刻薄的家伙
Like Mother Superior mean.
类似女修道院院长的那种
Zombies to the east of us. Zombies to the west.
僵尸围绕在我们四周
Here I am,
而我就在这里
stuck in the middle with you.
和你们一同被卡在中间
I'm dying of thirst.
我快渴死了
Anybody got any water?
谁带着水呢
What's left of it is back at the van. And what's left of the food.
水都放在车上了 还有吃的
God dammit, I miss Zona.
我太想念在若娜的时光了
I mean it. I mean,
我说真的
I thought we'd won. I thought this was over.
我以为人类赢了 还以为一切都结束了
I mean, think about that.
想想吧
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表