剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
He's got it bad.
他这个反应很严重
Yeah, well he can't kill what took Lucy.
他无法除掉害死露西的罪魁祸首
So he's gonna kill the next thing in his way.
于是开始奉行阻者死 逆者亡
Same with the other two.
另外两位的情况也差不多
This.
他们这些作为
This is gonna end in tears.
都将以眼泪告终
Yeah, well we got to stop it before it starts.
我们得把这一意孤行扼杀在摇篮里
I'm not going in there.
我才不要进去
We go in there, we become a part of it.
如果我们也冲进去 就卷入其中了
I'm not gonna be a part of it.
我才不要插手
You got any more of these crappy sawdust bars?
你们还有这种磨牙的破玩意吗
Or a Zagnut or something? Or Faygo?
或者是巧克力棒之类的小吃 饮料也行
I'm still thirsty!
老娘没喝够呢
Let me see what we got.
我看看还有什么
How many you think are in there?
你觉得里面有多少人
Sounds like a lot.
听起来人不少
All the better.
再好不过了
Don't do this.
别这样做
Go away, Warren. We got this.
沃伦 你走开 我们搞得定
This is not our fight.
这不关我们的事
You saved the woman. She's gonna be fine. Let's go.
你救下了那位妇人 她会好起来的 走吧
These scumbags just don't get a pass.
不可能再纵容这些混♥蛋♥胡作非为了
The Apocalypse is not an excuse.
大灾变不是他们为所欲为的借口
You just can't kill bad guys.
你们不能这样路见不平一声吼
Those aren't zombies. Those are humans.
那些不是僵尸 都是活生生的人
Not many of us left, even if we're...
人类本来就所剩无几了 就算其中有些...
bad.
臭虫
Yeah, well it's time to drain the gene pool.
我觉得该净化一下人类基因库了
Her son could still be in there. What if that was one of us?
她儿子还在里面 没准还活着呢
But it's not.
然而事实并非如此
We can't save everyone.
我们救不了任何人
They wouldn't stop. Just kept kicking him upside the head.
他们不肯住脚 一直踢他的头
Then he says to me, Jenny G, you just a broke ass hoe.
然后他跟我说 珍妮·G 你就是个烂婊
Why would anybody listen to you?
大家为什么要听你的
Me? Why'd anybody listen to you?
还说我 那大家为什么要听你的
Faygo swilling poser.
你个妖艳货色
Scrub. I keep us safe. I keep the party going.
废柴 我保护大家安全 我让欢乐继续
Boy, we used to have some good times, though.
天 我们以前倒是一起开心过
We really used to tear it up, I tell you.
跟你说 我们以前各种花天酒地
This one time,
有一次
Jesta comes driving up in a Frito truck, right?
杰斯塔开了辆菲多利玉米片的卡车过来
A whole goddamn truck.
一整车都开来了
So anyway, we're whooping it up,
总之 我们狂欢起来了
stuffing whole bags of Fritos in our mouths.
满嘴塞满了整袋玉米片
And then we're like, wait a minute,
然后我们忽然想到
where's RingJack?
铃杰克呢
And then I swear, right then,
我不骗你啊 这之后
RingJack comes driving around the corner in a Beer Truck.
铃杰克开了辆啤酒公♥司♥的车从拐角过来了
Holy shitface!
我勒个去
Like manga from heaven.
有如超绝的日漫一般啊
We got stupid for a week.
我们疯了一周
Drinkin', eatin', humpin',
大吃大喝 寻欢做♥爱♥
rappin', fightin', pukin',
唱着 吵着 呕吐着
and starting all over again.
然后再重来一遍
Mad Zs.
疯狂僵尸
Wait. Those aren't Mad Zs. That's...
等下 不是疯狂僵尸 那是...
Those are clowns.
那些是小丑
Clowns?
小丑
Could be worse.
这不是最坏的情况
Could be mimes.
还好不是哑剧演员
So what's with all the circus crap?
马戏团这些玩意是怎么回事
When the Zompocalypse hit,
僵尸末日到来后
the boys decided to form their own posse like their heroes,
小子们决定效仿其英雄 组建自己的团伙
Juggalos?
朱加洛帮
Except we're the Zug-galos.
但我们改成了"僵加洛帮"
We're our own thing.
成员就是我们自己
But I can't hate. We all family, right?
但我不能讨厌 都是一家人 对吧
Much family love.
亲情至圣
We all bleed Faygo, you know what I mean.
我们都是干非法勾当的小丑 懂我意思吧
Family always comes back though.
但家人总会回来
It's always better together.
团结在一起才更好
Family.
家人
I don't feel so good.
我感觉不太好
I need my medicine.
我需要药
What medicine? What kind? Are you diabetic or something?
什么药 你是糖尿病患者之类的吗
It's for my brain.
治我脑子的药
It makes me feel better. I need it!
让我感觉好一点 我需要
It's in the house. I got to get it before they do it all up.
药在屋里 我得趁他们吸光之前拿到
You don't need that.
你不需要
I'm sick.
我病了
I'm hurting. Look.
我受伤了 你瞧
Oxy? I thought they ran out of that years ago.
奥克西 我还以为几年前就没有这药了
We recycle it. Yep.
我们回收再利用 没错
Zuggalos got so much drugs in their urine, we save it,
"僵加洛帮"成员的尿液里有很多药 我们存起来
filter it, dry it out, snort it all over again.
过滤 晾干 重新再吸
We call it Z-Wak.
我们管它叫"僵春♥药♥"
Z-Wak?
"僵春♥药♥"
You like to party, honey? We got plenty.
你喜欢狂欢吗 我们总开派对
No. Thanks. The Apocalypse makes me numb enough already.
不了 谢了 僵尸末日已经让我麻木了
Well la-tee-freakin'-da.
你特么不是吧
You think you're better than me?! That there's my house!
你觉得你比我强吗 那是我的家
That makes it my Z-Wak!
所以是我的"僵春♥药♥"
That's your house?
那是你家吗
That's what I said, ain't it? My boy's down there.
我刚才不是说了吗 我儿子在那边
You should stay and party. Got all we need.
你该留下来狂欢 需要什么都有
We got Z-Wak. We got Pruno,
有"僵春♥药♥" 有普鲁诺酒
Zagnuts, Faygo, Fritos.
巧克力棒 汽水 玉米片
Fritos saved my life!
玉米片拯救我人生啊
We even got music.
我们还有音乐
Life ain't worth livin' without the music.
生活没有音乐 还有什么乐趣
We still got solar, some batteries,
我们还有太阳能 一些电池
so we can go all night.
所以可以狂欢一整晚
King knows how to make the lights work.
国王知道怎么把灯点亮
He's good at that stuff.
他这方面很牛
I'll kill him, though.
但我会杀了他
I'll wear his nizzos for a necklace. Discrespectin' me!
我要把他的小鸡鸡做成项链 竟敢不把我放在眼里
Naw, I'm just messin' with ya, honey.
不会啦 搞你呢 亲爱的
But I'll mess him up for sure.
但我肯定会搞死他
That's it.
好了
I've seen enough. Let's go.
我看不下去了 上
Wait.
等下
I'm ordering you not to do this.
我命令你不许这么做
You ordering me? Get the hell out of my way, Warren.
你来命令老子吗 别挡道 沃伦
More killing won't change anything.
再多杀戮也改变不了什么
Like that ever stopped you.
那也没见你少杀啊
Murphy, wait!
摩菲 等等
Don't do this.
别这样
Don't do what?
别怎样
Welcome to our humble home.
欢迎来到寒舍
And Dark Carnival of Mayhem.
欢迎来到混乱黑暗嘉年华
Let the games begin!
游戏现在开始
Games?
游戏
I don't think he means Parcheesi.
他说的估计不是飞行棋
And in this corner, we have the Zuggalo Wheel of Sudden Death.
这个角落是僵加洛暴毙轮盘游戏
For your spinning pleasure.
让您尽享旋转的快乐
And in this corner, Brain the Hippie.
这个角落是暴击嬉皮头游戏
Oh come on, man. What'd this ole hippie ever do to you?
别这样 哥们 我这个老嬉皮没怎么你吧
You need to back up, tater tot!
你给我退下 小土豆丸子
And for those of you who like your torture high tech,
至于那些喜欢高科技酷刑的
I give you Test Your Metal.
这里还有试胆游戏
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表