剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
and suddenly I wanted something for someone else.
突然我要为别人着想
By the time I figured that out, it was too late.
到我想明白时 已经太迟了
And now my little girl is gone.
现在我的小女儿离开了
But you two, you still have each other!
但你俩 还有彼此
Don't mess that up!
别搞砸了
It's not me! It's her!
不是我的原因 是她的
Stop putting up walls and thinking it's all her fault!
别再搞保护墙 认为都是她的错
Listen to her!
听她说话
Damn right. You don't listen!
太对了 你不听话
And you. You know,
还有你 你知道
there's no right or wrong way to do this parenting thing.
当父母的方式没有对或错
You know, I take that back.
我收回那句话
I think you're probably doing it wrong.
我认为你很可能做错了
You need to see him for who he is, for the man that he is.
你要看清楚他 他已经长大成人了
He's not that little boy anymore.
他不再是个小男孩了
That's what I'm saying!
我就是那么说的
Shut up!
闭嘴
You're lucky. You got to see him grow up.
你很幸运 有机会看着他长大
My little girl, she grew up so fast, I never got to see that.
我的小女儿 她长得太快了 我没机会看
Never saw her for who she was.
没机会看清楚她
And she needed me to see that. He needs you to see that.
她需要我看清楚 他需要你看清楚
See him!
看清楚他
I see him.
我看得到
I see if he doesn't get his clown ass off my back,
我看得出他如果不马上离开我后背
I'm gonna beat him down!
我会打死他
You bitch!
你个贱♥人♥
King!
国王
Run, you clown!
快跑 你个小丑
This is bad. Even for us.
虽然我们见惯了 但这场面也太糟了
Time to GTFO.
赶紧撤吧
You were right.
你是对的
About what?
关于什么事
About Lucy.
关于露西
What happened was...
发生的事是...
my fault.
我的错
Look, I...
听着 我...
I don't know what we're doing.
我不知道我们在干什么
These dreams, visions, hallucinations.
这些梦 幻象 幻觉
It's leading us nowhere.
没给我们指引方向
And I still don't know what it means.
我还不知道它有什么含义
I can't have anyone following me around until I figure it out.
在我想明白之前 我不能让任何人跟着我
So we head to Newmerica.
所以 我们去新美国
North!
去北边
Copy! North, Lieutenant.
收到 去北边 中尉
Newmerica?
新美国吗
Yeah, Newmerica.
对 新美国
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表