剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你们
Dude, it's only set to Wussy.
哥们 这才只开到懦夫档
We haven't even cranked it up yet.
我们还没来高♥强♥度的呢
And for our Zuggalo pleasure!
还有专为我们僵加洛的娱乐
All right. That's it for round one of Drink For Your Life.
好了 第一轮"生死拼酒"结束
Now that we're warmed up, it's time for Pruno!
既然已经热好身了 上监狱酒
Pruno!
监狱酒
Yeah!
棒
Same rules as last round.
跟上一轮规矩一样
Only this time, for every wrong answer,
只不过这次 每答错一次
you drink. And we zap your friend here.
你要喝酒 而且我们要电你这位朋友
Wait, what? That...that's not fair!
等等 啥... 这不公平
All right.
好了
Here we go. Okay, I got it.
开始了 我想到一个
What was the first joker's card?
第一张小丑牌是什么
That was the Carnival of Carnage.
是《屠♥杀♥嘉年华》专辑
1992.
1992年
Guzzle it.
喝干
Hey, come on, dude. Really.
拜托 哥们 不要了吧
Son of a bitch.
该死的混♥蛋♥
No, no, no.
别别别
Lucky guess. That was too easy.
算你蒙对 那问题太简单了
Okay. I got it.
我又想到一个
When did they release Echo Side?
《回音界》是哪一年发行的
That's a trick question.
这是个陷阱题
And it's on the Tales of the Lotus Pod, in like,
属于《莲蓬的故事》专辑 大概是
2001.
2001年
Wrong. Drink.
答错了 喝
It was actually on The Amazing Jeckel Brothers in 1999.
其实是1999年在《神奇杰科兄弟》专辑上
That was a good try though.
不过你差点蒙对
You were right. It was on Dark Lotus too.
你说得对 确实是黑莲的歌♥
But later.
不过是后来
How long we waiting for them?
我们要等他们到什么时候
They'll be back. In the meantime we wait right here.
他们会回来的 在此期间我们就在这里等着
Yeah. What if they don't come back?
好吧 如果他们回不来呢
That's a house full of violent knuckleheads
那里一屋子为监狱酒和嘻哈疯狂的
high on Pruno and Wack.
暴♥力♥蠢货
They'll be back.
他们会回来的
You hear that?
你听到了吗
What?
什么
I don't hear anything.
我什么都没听到
Exactly. That's never good.
正是 这绝不是好事
When my boys was little, they was always raising a ruckus.
我几个儿子小时候总是吵吵闹闹
If they were in the other room, as long as you heard howlin'
如果他们在另一个房♥间 只要能听到吵闹声
you knew everything was okay.
就知道他们都没事
Soon as it got quiet, that's when you worry.
而一旦静下来 就该担心了
We should go down there.
我们应该过去
They'll be back.
他们会回来的
Oh, there you go. That's better.
闹起来了 这样好多了
You stay here.
你待在这里
I'm gonna go check it out. I'll be right back.
我去看看 马上回来
No way. I'm going with you.
不行 我和你一起去
No. You stay. They tried to kill you.
不 你留下 他们想杀了你
All the more reason not to leave me alone.
所以更不能留我一个人了
Stick close to me, and don't make any noise.
紧跟着我 不要出声
Me? I'm quiet as a mouse. Back in the day,
我吗 我安静如鼠 想当年
we were sneaking up on another tribe, and...
我们去偷袭另一群人...
I used to have allergies all the time especially in the spring.
我过去经常过敏 尤其是春天
Ain't never seen that before.
从没见过这种情况
Doc?
多克
10k?
一万
Pruno!
上监狱酒
I'm chillin'. I'm illin'.
我寒冷 我不幸
With my guts all over the ceilin'.
我的肠子洒满屋顶
Like a game of Simon Says but I never said Simon.
像在玩我说你做可我还什么都没说
Splash a little paint in their faces and start rhymin'.
那就把脸涂得五颜六色然后开始饶舌
What?! Whoop! Whoop!
来真的 好啊 好啊
Whoop! Whoop!
好啊 好啊
Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!
好 好 好 好
Damn, girl!
可以啊 姑娘
There you go.
你继续
So there he was with half a squirrel in one hand
于是他一手攥着半只松鼠
and a hot dog in the other.
另一只手拿着热狗
He'd a liked to never get that taste out of his mouth.
我猜他这辈子都忘不了那个味儿
What the hell are you doing?
你这是在干嘛
Disabling it. It'll get back up again soon.
让它不能行动 它很快就会重新站起来
Cut these tendons here, it can't get back up. It can still crawl.
把这边的肌腱砍断 它就只能爬着走了
Friend of mine.
我朋友
Right.
这样啊
Crazy ass clown.
该死的小丑
You don't like me. But you don't know me.
你讨厌我 可你不了解我
And if you don't like it, you can blow me.
如果实在不喜欢 你可以选择吹我
My homies and me, we came up on the streets.
我和我的小伙伴走上街头
I grab a microphone, you're gonna feel the heat.
我手握麦克风 你可以感受到我的热情
Geeyuh!
耶
Beam it up to the satellite.
发射上天直达人造卫星
I'll wear you out. I can go all might.
我要让你精疲力竭因为我样样都行
Like Romeo in love with the Crap-ulet.
不像罗密欧和那个什么丽叶
You don't love me if you ain't even met me yet.
你不能因为没见过我就对我这么不屑
You don't want me though. You don't know me, yo.
你不想要我 你不了解我
We'll take it to go like a peanut butter sandwich.
我们就像一个花生酱三明治
Say what you want. But you got to take a stand, bitch.
说你想要的 不过要说清楚点 碧池
Whoop whoop!
好啊 好啊
Much love.
谢谢大家
Much love.
谢谢大家
Aww, well you think you're some sorta badass ninja?
哎呀 你以为自己是个酷炫的忍♥者
But I got more soul in my freakin' little finger.
可老娘的这跟小拇指也不是吃素的
Yeah, you and your posse,
你带着你的小团体
y'all think you got us by our short and curlies.
在我们面前自以为了不起
But when I leave you,
可如果我抛弃了你
you're gonna be cryin' like little girlies.
你眼泪汪汪地装可怜都来不及
Whoop whoop!
妙啊 妙啊
Damn, Warren.
厉害了 沃伦
Come on!
有完没完
What?
干嘛啊
What's happening in there?
里面怎么样了
Damn, they've got Warren. Murphy, too.
可恶 沃伦和摩菲都被抓了
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛
I'm not sure.
我不知道
I think they're having a rap battle for Zuggalo Queen.
可能在为僵加洛女王的位子进行饶舌对决
Rats from the sewers, dogs from the streets,
阴沟里的老鼠 马路上的狗
sniffin' around for something to eat.
都在为了吃食到处奔走
Blood in my hands, broken glass in my feet.
我满手是血 脚上是碎玻璃
Pull up the covers and go back to sleep.
蒙起破被 倒头大睡
Reach down my throat and pull out my lungs.
钻进我的喉咙 拽出我的肺
You leave me breathless when you take a run.
你每一次都会让我喘不过气特别累
Let me get some needin' up in my room.
我已经在房♥间里给你留了个空位
Taste your cotton candy. Bitch, I'm coming for you.
我要尝尝你的滋味 碧池 做好准备
I got to go in there.
我要进去
No. No.
不 不行
So it's my cotton candy you want to taste?
谁给你的胆子说要尝姐的滋味
Take your broke-ass rhymes and get out of my face.
带着你的垃圾歌♥词滚出姐的视线范围
Was that Warren before?
那是沃伦吗
Yeah, she's kicking his ass on the mic.
对 她把国王爆出翔了
...dice up what you can't understand.
把你不懂的统统切碎
Just like your teacher said when you was a kid,
你小时候老师应该也曾这样说你
give it up dumbass cuz you ain't never gonna get it.
放弃吧小笨蛋 你永远弄不懂这个问题
I...
我...
You...
你...
I...
我...
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表