剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
That's the strategic air command eagle.
这是战略空军鹰
Second strike's over here.
第二类攻击武器在这边
Destruction delivered worldwide.
毁灭全球
Catchy.
真上口
Third Strike Command. Kill, kill, kill.
第三类攻击武器指挥部 杀杀杀
Fourth strike weapon?
第四类攻击武器呢
This way.
走这边
Cafeteria.
自助餐厅耶
Wouldn't you rather go that way?
你们不想去餐厅吗
I'll bet they got a swell cafeteria.
我猜他们的餐厅肯定一流
Sugar packets. Stale crackers.
糖包 放久的饼干
No?
不想要吗
Why do we always got to go the way of the skull?
为什么我们总要往死路上走
Hold.
慢着
Follow me.
跟紧我
What the hell was that?
那是什么声音
Over here.
这边
Where did that come from?
那是从哪儿来的
Somebody up there doesn't like us.
上面有人不喜欢我们
I don't think God has anything to do with this.
我不认为这是上帝干的
No, for real. Somebody's up there chucking zombies.
不 我说真的 上面有人在抛僵尸
Incoming!
又来了
You?!
是你
If that's the same Zona bastard that hacked Northern Light,
如果他就是黑了北极光阵地的若娜混♥蛋♥
he has the launch codes.
他知道发射代码
We can't let him get to the drone before us.
我们不能让他比我们先找到无人机
Any ideas?
有计策吗
I'm on a need to know basis.
我处于"按需知密"状态
When I need to know, I'll know.
等我需要知道时 就会知道
This way.
走这边
Ad Omnia Finem.
值一千金头
Ad Omnia Finem.
至一切尽头
What is that, Latin? How'd you know that?
这是拉丁语吗 你怎么会说
Ad Omnia Finem. To the end of everything.
至一切尽头 到世界的终点
You speak Latin?
你会说拉丁语吗
Not a word.
完全不会
It's okay.
没事的
Keep coming.
慢慢醒来
You're safe now.
你现在安全了
It's nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Doctor Teller?
特勒博士
Hello, Roberta.
你好 罗伯塔
We have a lot to talk about.
我们得好好谈谈
I bet you have a lot of questions.
我猜你一定有许多问题
Uh, yes.
是的
Starting with...
首先是...
where am I?
我这是在哪儿
Zona.
若娜
You were shot and almost died.
你中弹了 差点死掉
We put you into an induced coma while you healed.
我们让你陷入诱导性昏迷使你慢慢愈合
Luckily, the bullet passed through Murphy,
幸运的是 子弹先射穿摩菲
and that seems to have given you some kind of immunity.
似乎让你有了某种免疫力
What about Murphy?
摩菲怎么样了
He survived too.
他也没死
He's a reluctant hero now.
现在成了被赶鸭子上架的英雄
He's donating his blood for a new vaccine.
为了研制新的疫苗捐献血液
Thank you.
谢谢
For what?
谢什么
For waking me up.
谢谢你叫醒我
I have a reason.
是有原因的
Our world is still in grave danger.
我们的世界仍处在极度危险之中
I believe that we've reached an inflection point
我们正面临一个重大事件
that might be more significant for life on the planet
它对地球上所有生物的威胁
than the zombie apocalypse.
会比僵尸末日还严重
Except this time the danger is from ourselves.
不过这次 危机是我们亲手制♥造♥的
There's still time to save what's left of humanity.
还有些时间可以去拯救剩下的人类
And...
还有...
you're the only one who can do it.
这件事只有你能做到
Again?
又来
What do you think she sees?
你觉得她看见什么了
I'm not sure...
不知道...
I'm not sure I want to know.
也不想知道
This is what it's all about.
目的就是这个
What you're seeing is a mockup of the launch control panel
你现在看见的是一件代号♥黑虹的
for a Doomsday Weapon code named Black Rainbow.
末日武器的模拟发射控制台
Launch control?
发射台
What, for some kind of nukes?
核弹的发射台吗
We already launched what was left of those.
剩下的核弹不是都已经用掉了吗
No nukes. Something worse. A fourth strike weapon.
这个比核弹还可怕 第四类打击武器
We're going to repurpose
我们要重新利用
the ultimate weapon of mass destruction
这个大规模杀伤性终极武器
and use it to make the world new again.
用它将世界翻新一次
I know, it's a lot to grok all at once.
我知道要一下子理解这么多很难
But you're going to have a lot of help.
但是你会得到很多帮助
By the time you get there, you'll know exactly what to do.
到了那儿 你马上就会知道要做什么
Looks like that clock is running down.
看起来在倒计时啊
I think somebody beat us to it.
咱们可能被抢先了
Do you think we should wake her?
我们该叫醒她吗
Don't mess with her mojo.
那样会打乱她的节奏
Hey, guys! We got some locals coming this way.
大家伙 本地的僵尸居民凑过来了
Shut the door.
把门关上
What's the code?
密♥码♥是多少
What's the door code?
门的密♥码♥是多少
Warren? Warren, we need the code.
沃伦 沃伦 我们需要密♥码♥
Warren, the code! Warren!
沃伦 密♥码♥ 沃伦
Don't try to remember everything.
不要主动去背这些东西
Just relax. Let your subconscious do the work.
放松 让你的潜意识去记忆
Here comes everybody!
这是所有僵尸都出动了吗
Everybody and their mother!
所有僵尸和他们的老妈
Eight thousand four hundred fifty four.
八千四百五十四
If we don't get this door closed
我们再不关门
you might make it to ten thousand.
你马上就能杀到一万只了
Well what do you think happens when it gets to zero?
你觉得倒计时完了会怎么样
I mean really, how much worse can things get?
事态还会比现在更糟糕吗
Ask her.
问她
We need that code!
我们需要密♥码♥
Warren? Chief? Chief?
沃伦 老大 老大
We need that door code!
我们需要门的密♥码♥
Or a lot more ammo!
或者一大堆弹♥药♥
Warren, snap out of it! We need the code!
沃伦 快切出来 告诉我们密♥码♥
Okay.
好
Typing in new launch codes.
输入新的发射密♥码♥
Now what?
然后呢
Where it asks for the geographic area to be treated, select all.
有个选择针对哪些地区的问题 全选
Selecting all.
全选
Who do you think she's talking to?
你觉得她在和谁讲话
I don't know.
我不知道
What's in these?
这里面是什么
The end of the world as we know it.
已知世界的末日
And the beginning of a new world we can't even imagine.
未知新世界的开端
These two cylinders contain enough chemical agent
这两个液压缸储存了足量的化学药剂
to cover the entire Northern Hemisphere.
可以覆盖整个北半球
Prevailing winds will spread our cure globally
盛行风会在几年内把我们的治愈药剂
within a few years.
扩散至全球
Once you start the final countdown,
一旦你开启了倒计时
you only have three minutes to change the cylinders.
你只有三分钟时间去更换液压缸
But remember, whatever you do...
但记住 不管你做什么...
Warren! Don't...
沃伦 不要...
Warren, wake up! We need your help!
沃伦 醒一醒 我们需要你的帮忙
Murphy?
墨菲
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表