剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
No, little buddy.
不 我的老伙计
You're gonna Z.
你要变僵尸了
Get me out of here, Sketchy!
救救我 斯盖齐
Man, I don't want to die! Not like this.
我不想死 我不想这么死
You're not gonna die, okay?
你不会死的 好吗
You might be going Z, but you're not gonna die.
你可能会变僵尸 但你死不了
Here, grab that.
去把那个拿着
What?
什么
The barbicide. It'll kill anything.
消毒剂啊 那个特别有效
Did you just drink that?
你把它喝了吗
Yeah.
是
Do you feel any better?
你感觉好点没
No.
没
Okay, you weren't supposed to drink it.
你不应该喝了它的啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait one minute.
等等 等一下
Just one minute, all right?
就等一下 行吗
Then you can do whatever you want to him.
给他点时间 之后你们要干什么都行
Give him a minute for Chrissakes.
那就留他一会儿 就当是做好事
All right.
好吧
Let's all be calm here.
大家都镇定一点
Let's step through this logically.
我们来有逻辑地思考一下
We've held Skeezy here for a while, and he hasn't turned yet,
斯基齐被咬已经这么久了还没有变僵尸
has he?
对吧
Proof is in the pudding.
时间是检验真理的唯一标准
Yeah, I agree.
我同意
If he hasn't turned by now, bacon lady didn't get him.
到现在都没事 说明美黑老妈没咬到他
Explain the bite.
那伤口是怎么回事
Okay, I bit him.
其实是我咬的
You bit him?
你咬的他
You bit me?
你咬的我
Yeah.
没错
I did.
是我♥干♥的
Scout's honor.
我可以发誓
Well why didn't you speak up?
那你刚才怎么不说
Well because I knew you wouldn't believe me.
你们肯定不会信的嘛
Put it away, broheim.
别激动呀 老哥
Don't be stupid. The bullet will go right through you.
傻子 子弹会穿过你打中他的
Two for the price of.
可谓一石二鸟
Okay! Fine! Shoot us both!
好吧 那就把我俩都杀了
But what are you gonna do when we go Mad-Z, huh?
但要是我俩都变成了疯狂僵尸该怎么办
You can't kill two crazies.
你们对付不了两个疯狂僵尸
Not with a pair of .45s and...
手里拿着两把小小的点45 里面只有
three bullets.
三颗子弹
Cut off their arms and legs.
把他们的胳膊腿砍了
Then throw them in the basement with the rest of the Zs.
然后扔进地下室 喂剩下的僵尸
What?
什么
That'd do the trick.
这想法不错
Who's side are you on?!
你到底是哪边的
Sorry.
不好意思
Wait, there are Zs in the basement?
等等 地下室有僵尸吗
Doc, Doc, buddy, come on, man.
多克 兄弟 求求你
Now, hey, I know you ain't keen on these fellas here, Sal.
萨尔 我知道你不喜欢这些小伙子
Oh I'm sorry, is it still Sal or is it Tony?
对不起 你是萨尔还是托尼
Why would I lie about my name?
我对名字有什么必要说谎
Because you lied about everything else.
因为你其余的都是谎话
I'm sorry. Scratch that. That is not productive.
抱歉 我收回 那句话无用
My point is,
我的意思是
let's do these fellas justice.
我们要对他们公正
Cutting off arms and legs seems just. At least to me it does.
砍手砍脚似乎挺公正 至少对我来说是
See, it's like Kansas City all over again, Sketch.
看 又和在堪萨斯城一样了 斯基齐
My arms, my legs, I mean I need them.
我的胳膊和腿 我需要它们
You are already strange.
你已经变得奇怪了
This is just ridiculous.
这太离谱了
Enough! Enough! Enough!
够了 够了 够了
All right.
好了
We're going do this the old fashioned way.
我们按老办法来
Dissolve him in acid?
用酸溶了他吗
No, we're not gonna dissolve them in acid.
不 我们不这么做
It sucks, but fate has chosen to screw you.
虽然不好 但是命运就是在捉弄你
We play by one rule. Survival of the fittest.
我们按一条规则来 适者生存
We toss him out on his ass. Let Darwin do the rest.
我们把他扔出去 剩下看他自己的造化
Murphy.
摩菲
How could you?
你怎么这样
We're talking about Skeezy here.
我们说的是斯基齐啊
Yeah, Murphy.
是啊 摩菲
After all we've been through.
我们一起经历了这么多
Yeah.
是啊
Sketchy, I know you two are tight.
斯基齐 我知道你们俩很要好
Skeezy's been a good friend to you.
斯基齐一直是你的好朋友
What do you think we should do?
你认为我们该怎么做
I say we let him go.
我说 我们放他走
Listen, okay?
听着 好吗
If anybody's shooting this weaselly man right here,
如果任何人要在这里杀这个狡猾的人
it's gonna be me.
那个人一定是我
You knew this going in.
你懂这是怎么回事
Mercy you, mercy me.
给你仁慈 就如同给我仁慈
Butch and Sundance.
就好比布奇和圣丹斯
Bonnie and Clyde.
邦妮和克莱德
Hall and Oats.
霍尔与奥兹
That was always the plan.
计划总是如此
Yeah, but they...they died together.
对... 但是他们同生同死
What?
什么
Let's not get carried away.
你不要失去理智了
Listen.
听着
Can I do it? Please.
能让我来吧 拜托
There's one in the chamber.
枪膛里只有一颗子弹
Make it count.
好好用
No, no, no.
别 别
You wanna play roulette?
你想玩轮盘赌吗
That's what you want to play? All right.
这就是你们想玩的吗 好呀
I'll play. I'll play.
我来玩 我来玩
And you'll pay!
你们会付出代价的
Yeah! I'll go mad, son!
我会发疯的 混♥蛋♥
Like, woo, woo, woo, maahhh!
就像这样
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Calm down there, bud.
兄弟 冷静下来
You got so much to live for in the next eight to ten minutes.
接下来的八到十分钟你还有活头呢
Keep going.
继续啊
Okay. Yeah.
好
I say we heed Murphy's advice.
我认为我们该听从摩菲的建议
I'm sorry, what...what advice was that?
不好意思... 什么建议
That, the bit about rules.
就是关于规则
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. The Darwin thing. Yeah, yeah, do that.
对对对 达尔文理论 行 就来这一套吧
Yeah, the Darwin thing.
对 达尔文理论
That's what I'm talking about. I'm talking about freedom!
这就是我说的 我想说关于自♥由♥
I'm talking about free will! Independence!
我想说自♥由♥意愿 独♥立♥
Choice.
选择
I'm talking about a man
我说的是一个人
wrestling fate into his hands, you know?
自己用双手与命运对抗 你懂吗
I'm talking about riding on the wings of destiny.
我在说乘着命运的翅膀翱翔
Yeah, yeah. That's what I'm looking for.
对对 那就是我想要的
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
对
I like my idea better. Chop off his arms and legs.
我更喜欢我的想法 砍掉胳膊和腿
Put that down. Sometimes the best weapon is upstairs.
放下枪 有时最好的武器在楼上
I'm gonna need your buddy's hat.
我需要你哥们的帽子
What do you need his hat for? What do you need his hat for?
你要他的帽子做什么
All right, let's count the ballots.
好了 我们来唱票
Chop off limbs.
砍掉四肢
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表