剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Apparently in addition to the antibodies for the zombie virus,
显然除了僵尸病毒的抗体之外
your blood contained contaminates.
你的血液被污染了
Contaminates? Says who?
污染 谁说的
We don't even know what it is yet.
我们甚至不知道是什么成分
The first people vaccinated are already suffering side effects.
第一批接种疫苗的人已经开始出现副作用了
Within the next 72 hours,
接下来的72小时内
everyone who's received the vaccine
所有接种疫苗的人
will descend into complete predatory madness.
都将陷入疯狂掠杀的状态
That seems to be a pattern these days.
这种套路简直成规律了
What about us?
那我们呢
Are we infected?
我们也感染了吗
You're the only ones who never received the vaccine.
只有你们没接种过疫苗
Murphy didn't get it because he's Murphy.
摩菲没接种是因为他就是摩菲
He already had the immunity. And you because you were in a coma.
他已经免疫了 而你是因为一直昏迷
What about you?
那你呢
Let's go.
快走吧
Well that's unpleasant.
还真是不愉快啊
Wait a minute.
等等
I know these people.
我认识这些人
These are my people.
这都是我的人
My Blends.
我的混种
It's Leon.
那是里昂
Melissa.
梅丽莎
Oh, not little Tommy.
连小汤米也在
Did they bring them here for their blood?
他们抓这些人是为了取血吗
Before we had Murphy, yes.
在摩菲来之前 是的
Trust me, these are the lucky ones.
相信我 他们已经算命好了
Let's go. We're running out of time.
快走吧 要没时间了
Come on.
快来
Come on, man! You got to crawl!
加油啊哥们 爬过来
I doubt he can hear you, sir!
我看他可能听不见你了 长官
Looks like he's losing consciousness.
他好像要失去意识了
Sir, let me get him.
长官 让我去救他
That's a negative, soldier.
我不允许 士兵
I can't afford to lose two right now.
我不想一次损失两个人
He's gonna die if we don't get him.
这样下去他会死的
Well even if we do, we got to get all the way back to camp.
即使救了他 还要把他一路送回营地
We may need to take the merciful approach.
可能要对他施以仁慈了
How many, kid?
几个人 孩子
Just one shooter. But I'm seeing movement. He's not alone.
枪手只有一个 但还有其他的人影在动
Turn that cabin into swiss cheese, kid.
把那小屋射成筛子就行 孩子
10K will be okay.
一万不会有事的
I know it.
我知道
I know.
我知道
But it's hard to sit still here, knowing what I know.
但我明知道有情况 却只能在这呆坐着
Hope is contagious.
希望会像病毒一样蔓延
So is the opposite.
绝望也是
Doc said the people from the convoy disappeared.
多克说车队里的人都消失了
Like they were never even there.
消失得一点痕迹都不留
He sounded shook up.
他好像受到了惊吓
Nothing is worse than not knowing.
心里没底的时候最难熬了
10k?
一万
Doc?
多克
Can you hear me? Over.
能听到吗 完毕
Anyone.
有人吗
Oh, that's unpleasant.
这可不太雅啊
Oh, hey there.
你好啊
Damn rotator cuff.
老子的旋转肌啊
You okay?
你没事吧
The uniforms.
制♥服♥
Put them on.
快穿上
He's suffered enough! Show him some mercy.
他已经够受罪了 施以仁慈吧
You all right, kid?
你没事吧 孩子
Goddammit.
该死的
You!
你
Get over here! Get on that gun!
给我过去 去窗户那边
Pick it up.
把枪捡起来
You kill him or we kill you.
干掉那个人 不然杀了你
Damn.
靠
Are they even zombies?
这已经不是僵尸了吧
No, something else. We don't know what yet.
不是 别的东西 还不知道是什么
What, another plague?
新型僵尸病毒吗
I can't. I just can't.
我可受不了了
We need to go through the residence to get to the helipad.
我们得穿过这栋房♥子才能到直升机那
Is he even still here?
他还在这儿吗
Oh, that's not good.
情况不妙
Teller?
特勒
What do you want?
你要干什么
We need to get through, sir. To the stairwell.
我们要从这穿过去 先生 去楼梯井
Why?
为什么
The next flight out. They need to get on it.
下一架起飞的直升机 他们得跟着去
Says who?
谁说的
Reset Command, sir. They needed more men.
重启司令部 先生 他们需要人手
Nobody told me.
没人告诉我
I... I understand.
我...我理解
We didn't want to burden you with everything that's happening.
我们不想因为出了点事就来劳烦您
And what is happening?
出了什么事
Well, sir, I'm not sure how much you're aware of.
先生 我不知道您发觉了多少
But things have taken a turn.
人们发生了一些变化
I'll tell you what I am aware of.
我来告诉你我发觉了什么
The spreading of misinformation.
人们在散播谣言
It's insidious, and quite frankly, it has to stop.
谣言在暗中作祟 该制止这种现象了
These are problematic times.
现在是困难时期
You think you know what's happening. But you don't.
你以为自己很懂 可你错了
About what, sir?
懂什么 先生
The bigger picture.
大局
Which makes you precisely the most dangerous man on the Earth.
这恰恰使你成了地球上最危险的一个人
Are you aware of the Dunning-Kruger effect?
你知道达克效应是怎么回事吗
Excuse me, sir?
不知道 先生
It states that the most ignorant ten percent of a group believe
一个群体中 百分之十的最无知的人
that they have comparable knowledge to those around them.
不会认识到自己相对其他人的无知
They don't understand that, that they don't know.
他们不知道自己不知道
They don't have that information so they assume that they do
他们获取不到足够的信息
have the same information as those who actually know!
还以为自己和有识之士拥有同样的知识
Are you following me?
你听懂了吗
Sir, we need to get on that helicopter.
先生 我们需要上那架直升机
I don't think you do!
我可不这么认为
Alvin!
艾尔文
Hey, buddy.
嘿 兄弟
My beautiful boy.
我可爱的小子
We missed you at bridge.
我们还想着和你再打桥牌呢
I've been missing a lot of stuff lately.
我最近经常怀念很多事情
It's disappointing to say the least.
至少有些失望吧
What brings you here?
什么风把你吹来了
Oh, you know.
你知道的
Little chopper ride.
为了乘小直升机嘛
I love chopper rides.
我也爱乘小直升机
You're not going to leave, are you?
你不是打算要彻底离开吧
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Not for good.
不不不 肯定要回来的
Well,
那么
who...is going to host the...the show?
那谁...来主持...表演呢
Oh, the talent show?
才艺表演吗
Yes.
是的
That's still a few weeks away.
那还有几个礼拜呢
But we have preparation.
但是我们要准备
You know,
你知道
I'm sure Eisenrich can handle all the basic preparations.
我相信埃森里奇可以做好基本的准备
I'll just come in the end to clean it up, you know?
我就是最后来收个尾的
Do you remember last season?
还记得上一个季时
Maybe it was the one before.
也许是两季之前的事了
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表