剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Exile.
流放
Cut off limbs.
砍掉四肢
Another limbs.
砍掉四肢
Exile.
流放
Exile.
流放
It's a tie.
平局了
Somebody didn't vote.
有人没有投票
Murphy, did you vote?
摩菲 你投了吗
Hmm? Oh yeah, no.
哦 对哈 没有投
After Gore v. Bush, it didn't seem worth it anymore.
布♥什♥诉戈尔案后 感觉投票就没意义了
Not then. Now.
此一时彼一时好吗
Oh yeah, no. It didn't seem worth it now either.
你说得对 现在也没啥意义
No wonder we live in a failed state.
难怪我们会生活在一个失败的国家里
Please, Murphy.
求你了 摩菲
All right. What are you giving me for my vote?
好吧 你用什么来换我这一票
Uh, his undying loyalty.
他至死不渝的忠诚
That's it? I mean for a life? Loyalty? What a rip.
就这样吗 用忠诚换条命 真是敲诈
Who's got the pen?
谁有笔
Pull!
拉门
Outside!
出去吐
No need to get yer knickers ruffled.
没必要发火
Things already went to pot, I see.
看出来了 局面早就已经很紧张了
What's his deal?
他怎么了
These guys want to throw him outside.
这些人想把他扔出去
This is a real cock up.
这真的是一团糟啊
Yeah. I mean just put him out of his misery. Toss him outside.
就让他结束这痛苦吧 把他扔出去
Do you want to vote?
你们想投票吗
I think we just did. I think we just did.
我们好像刚刚投了
No, no, no.
别别别
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等等等等等
Let me say goodbye.
让我道个别
Make it fast.
赶紧的
And no funny business.
别整幺蛾子
Why didn't you ever say anything?
为什么你之前什么都不说
I didn't think I had to.
我以为我没必要说出来
I love you.
我爱你
I know.
我知道
I know you.
我认识你
Just do it already! Just do it!
来吧 动手吧
Hold still, Dale!
别动 戴尔
I'm cured!
我治愈了
Yeah, sorry pal. I don't think so.
不好意思哥们 你认错了吧
No. No, I know him!
不可能 我认识他
I think this son of a bitch bit me!
这畜生咬过我
Yeah. Yeah, he bit me too.
他也咬过我啊
Right here.
就在这里
All right.
好吧
Good luck, buddy.
祝你好运 哥们
Love's a bitch, huh?
爱情就是个婊♥子♥
No offense.
无意冒犯
None taken.
没关系
Yeah, all right! We get it! You're dead!
够了 我们知道了 你死了
Sketchy?
斯盖齐
Do you maybe want to say a few words?
你就没什么想说的吗
Mitts in the air, you bloody wankers.
举起手来 你们这群残忍♥的蠢货
That's right, everybody. In the air.
这就对了 手举起来
This here's a good old fashioned stick-up!
这是一场老派的持枪抢劫
Come on.
得了吧
Taste of my own medicine.
自食其果
Karma, baby.
因果报应啊
Just rip off the fig leaf. It's less painful that way.
不就被扒了遮羞布嘛 没那么痛苦
Tidy whities?
白色紧身裤头吗
Used to be.
曾经是白的吧
No wonder he stole your boxers.
难怪他偷你短裤
Funny how life's most negative moments
可笑的是生活中最难受的时刻
have the longest lasting impact.
带来的影响确实最持久的
You don't have many friends, do you?
你没什么朋友吧
All of them are dead.
他们全死了
You're family.
你算家人好吗
I don't give a rat's ass about these other folks.
我特么一点都不在乎其他人
No offense.
无意冒犯
Something about you ain't right.
你有点不对劲
I've been...I've been told I have a screw loose.
我一直... 我一直被别人说是古里古怪的
No. That ain't it.
不对 不是这个原因
What are we gonna do with them?
我们怎么处理他
I dunno. I hadn't thought that far ahead.
我不知道 还没想这么远
Well whatever you do, don't put us in that basement right there.
不管怎样 别把我们推到那地下室去
No, I'm serious.
别 我是认真的
Please. Please don't put us in there. I can't go down there.
拜托别把我们扔进去 我不能下去
What's in the basement?
那地下室里是什么
Nothing.
没什么
It's cold and it's dark.
又黑又冷
And I just
我只是
I can't go down there.
我不能下去
I'm scared of confined spaces.
我有幽闭恐惧症
Brilliant.
聪明
No, no, no, no, no. It's not brilliant. It's not brilliant.
不是不是 这不是耍聪明 不是的
I'm asking you. I'm begging you.
我不是在要求你们 我是在求你们
Please don't put us into that basement right there.
求你们别把我们扔到那个地下室去
Could be a trap.
可能是个陷阱
Where is the booty?
赃物在哪
It's in the basement?
在地下室里吗
Sorry about that.
对不住了
Dale can be a little bit rough.
戴尔是有点强硬
He hears your mate say no, no, not in the basement,
他听到你搭档说别 别说地下室
when in fact that's exactly where you want to be. Ain't it?
但其实你们就想去那里 对吧
Tell the truth.
说实话
Don't be clever. You can't hide. Not from me.
别耍聪明 你瞒不了 瞒不了我
Our goose's up top!
我们的鹅在上面
Everybody in the basement!
所有人去地下室
Seems okay to me!
在我看来不错
I knew it was you!
我就知道是你
Now that's Darwin, baby!
那就是达尔文理论 宝贝
Shut up.
闭嘴
Okay. Time to end this.
好吧 是时候了结了
He dies. She dies.
他死 她死
Everybody dies.
大家死
Wait.
慢着
Don't you want to make a speech or say any last words?
你不要发表演讲或者说些遗言吗
Aren't they the same thing?
那俩是一回事吗
Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no. They're totally different.
不不不 是完全不同的事
I mean one could be a pep talk.
一个可能是鼓舞士气的讲话
The other one could be the Lord's prayer.
另一个可能是主祷文
Live by the door,
生于门
die by the door.
死于门
Closing time!
关店喽
You?
你
You brought the damn house down.
你把整个屋子拆了
You can say that again.
可不是嘛
Don't. Don't.
别 别
Hey, man. What took you so long?
老兄 你怎么这么慢
Oh, green foam, green truck.
那些绿色泡沫和环保餐车耽搁嘛
You swallowed the key, didn't you?
你把钥匙吞了 是吧
It's all right.
没事哒
Hold on. You guys had this planned the whole time?
慢着 你们一直在谋划着这件事吗
Of course. Of course.
当然 当然
I mean we tried to cut you in, man.
我们本来想算上你的 老兄
Yeah, we didn't see that bit with you and old Sal though.
但我们没料到你会认出那老伙计
No, that almost derailed the whole thing.
不 那一出差点把整件事搞砸
Coinkidinks.
翘合
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表