剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
to turn back when we're so close.
不会在离成功一步之遥的时候回去
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样
Me neither.
我也是
Quicker we find the dead president,
我们越快找到尸化的总统
quicker we can go back for your friend.
就能越快回去找你朋友
Hey, you think maybe this belonged to the president?
你觉得这可能是那个总统的吗
Hard to say. Could be.
难说 可能是吧
It's got a flag on it.
上面有国旗领章
Murphy.
墨菲
What am I supposed to do with it?
我要拿这个干吗
I thought maybe your zombie whispering powers
可能你又有和僵尸沟通的能力了
were coming back, and it might help you find him.
这大概可以帮你找到他
How?
怎么找
Well his scent might be all over that.
他的气味可能在衣服上
His scent?
他的气味
I'm not a blood hound.
我又不是猎犬
You don't know until you try.
你不试试怎么知道
Well then we'll never know because I'm not doing it.
那我们永远不会知道了 因为我不干
It's degrading.
太掉份了
Dying in a bunker 200 feet underground is degrading too.
死在地下200英尺的地堡里也很掉份
Now come on. Take a whiff.
快点 闻一闻
You get anything?
有什么感觉吗
Yeah.
有
I'm getting the feeling
我觉得
that the president needs a stronger deodorant.
总统需要更强力的除臭剂
And we need a better plan than me sniffing a jacket.
此外我们需要个更好的计划 而不是让我闻外套
If you two are through,
如果你俩闹完了
I might have a plan.
我这可能有个主意
Yeah Doc, if you'd shut up for a second
就是多克 请你闭下嘴
and listen to the President of the United States,
听听美国总统怎么说
she might have a plan.
她可能有主意
Go ahead.
请说
Anybody alive down here?
这里有人还活着吗
don't mind me.
别见怪
We have to check each one.
我们得一个个检查
Ready?
准备好了吗
Let's get ready, guys.
准备哦各位
Open.
开门
Let's open her up.
开门吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa. One at a time, boys.
一个个来 小伙子们
Is it him?
是他吗
All right. Next up. Let's keep 'em moving.
好吧 下一位 动起来
Guys, she ain't even the right sex. Next.
各位 她都不是个男的好吗 下一个
Next.
下一个
Ten down.
放倒十个了
Are we seriously gonna do this with dozens of zombies?
这么多僵尸 我们真的要这么做吗
If we have to.
我们别无他选
You know, you could help.
你其实可以帮下忙的
We're guarding the president.
我要守护总统
In case anything makes it through you.
以防你这道防线都倒了
Ha. Uh huh.
得了吧
Ready?
准备好了吗
Let's go.
来吧
Open.
打开
No.
不是
Hold on. Look.
慢着 你们看
It's one of your secret service brothers.
是你们特勤局的弟兄
Agent Bickle.
是毕克尔特工
He carried the nuclear football.
他负责携带核密♥码♥箱
Back when there was a nuclear football.
当还有核密♥码♥箱这么个东西的时候
That's a good sign.
这是个好兆头
The president should be nearby.
总统也许就在附近
Murphy,
摩菲
give him a sniff.
来闻闻
No.
才不要
Come on, man. Just try.
来吧老哥 来试试
All right. But I'm doing this under protest.
那好 但我要表达我的抗♥议♥
And how is that different from anything else you do?
你做哪件事没抗♥议♥过
Nothing.
没发现
Wait.
等等
You got something?
你发觉了什么吗
I dunno, I dunno. Maybe. They all smell alike.
我也不知道 也许吧 他们都一个味儿
Well we got to be getting close.
那我们应该快找到了啊
Let the next one in.
放下一个进来吧
Zombies don't like fingers.
僵尸还真是不珍惜手指头啊
My fellow surviving Americans,
美国同胞们
everything is fine.
一切都很好
The zombie virus is under control.
僵尸病毒已经得到控制
My ass.
个鬼
I think it's him.
好像是他
Take him down!
放倒他
Don't hurt his thumbs!
别伤到拇指
I got a leg.
我按住腿
Hey secret service guys, a little help?
特勤局的 来帮忙啊
That's not a leg.
那可不是腿
How can you tell?
你怎么看得出来
Cuz it's kicking me.
因为他的腿在踢我
Hurry. He's biting through my glove.
快点 他要咬穿我的手套了
Feisty for a dead guy.
你个死人这么能折腾
Hold him steady!
按住了他
Well that wasn't too hard.
也不是很难嘛
Umm, bad news.
额 坏消息
That's not him.
不是他
What?!
什么
My bad. That's the Secretary of State.
怨我 那可能是国务卿
Or is it Agriculture?
还是农业部长啊
My God. I swear to God.
我的天啊 我真受够了
Why hello, Mr. President.
你好啊 总统先生
I would just like to officially go on record as saying
我由衷地希望正式宣布
that this plan sucks. Unilaterally.
这个计划太烂了 单方面地
Well it could be worse.
没准会更糟呢
How?
怎么说
You're right. The plan sucks. But it's the only plan we got.
这计划很烂没错 但我们只有这一条道了
Just open it.
开门吧
Wait a minute.
等等
What is that?
什么动静
Squeaking zombies?
僵尸还咯吱响
Only one way to find out.
只能打开门看看了
Warren!
沃伦
Is this him?
是他吗
Yes.
是
That's the president.
这就是总统
Thumbs up. That has a whole new meaning.
以后"点赞"就有了全新含义
Thank you, Madame President. We're in your debt.
谢谢您总统女士 我们欠您的情
You can thank me by voting for me
想感谢我的话
once we start holding elections again.
等大选重开了投我一票就行
Ha. Too soon.
说得太早喽
Always be politicking.
竞选时刻在路上
It's in our nature.
这就是我们的天性
If we can stop Black Rainbow,
如果我们能阻止黑虹
maybe there'll be an election again someday.
没准哪天还真会举♥行♥大选呢
What do you mean,
你说阻止黑虹
stop Black Rainbow?
是什么意思
I told you.
我说了
That's what we're here to do.
我们就是为此而来的
You never said anything about stopping it.
你可没说是要阻止它
That's why Teller sent me here.
泰勒就是为此让我们来的
Everybody chill
大家稳着点
and no one gets hurt.
就都不会受伤
Chill?
稳着
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表