剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
你是自掘坟墓
You fucked yourself.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
至少让我留着资本账户吧
At least let me keep my fucking capital account.
求你了 那是我的钱 我需要那笔钱
I'm begging you. That's my money. I need that money.
不 不是你的
No, it isn't.
你最大的错误就是以为这些曾属于你
Your biggest mistake was thinking any of this was ever yours.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
留不住的东西 本来就不属于你
It's not yours if you can't keep it.
我实在不忍♥心糟蹋这台漂亮引擎
I just can't let you ruin that beautiful motor.
好 发动吧
Okay, start her up.
给
Here.
托莉的男朋友怎么样了?
How is Tori's boyfriend?
杰克?
没错
Jake? - That's correct.
死不了
He'll survive.
托莉呢?
And Tori?
再给我几天时间 我在处理
You gotta give it a couple more days. I'm working on it.
你不对劲 库普
You're not yourself, Coop.
烧烤派对的事我很抱歉 当时喝高了
Look, I'm sorry about the barbecue. I was a little overserved.
不是说烧烤的事 也不是说你殴打
I'm not talking about the barbecue, and I'm not talking about the fact
女儿男朋友这件事
that you assaulted our daughter's boyfriend.
虽然这也够离谱的
那说什么?
Although, Jesus Christ. - What then?
我说不清
I don't know.
就是觉得你特别...
You just seem so…
孤独
alone.
是啊 我住这儿 你和孩子们住我们家
Yeah, well, I live here, and you live there in our house with our kids.
我知道
是你离开我的 这当然会...
I know. - You left me. That would make me…
孤独
alone.
但我想说的不是这个
That's not what I'm talking about though.
我担心你
I'm worried about you.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了?
What is it?
你总还能跟我聊聊吧?
Now, come on. You can still talk to me, can't you?
我很好
I'm fine.
真的 我在找回状态
I am. I'm finding my way.
好吧
Okay.
行吧
Fair enough.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming by.
谢谢啤酒
Thanks for the beer.
克罗斯小姐
Miss Cross.
有何贵干?
想来讨个说法
How can I help you? - I was hoping for an explanation.
安德鲁·库普那件事
The Andrew Cooper thing.
我没投诉过
I didn't file a complaint.
有人向人事部举报了你们的关系
Somebody reported your involvement to HR.
但根本没有投诉
威士忌?
But there was no complaint. - Whiskey?
不用
坐
No. - Sit.
抱歉措辞不当 但无论有无投诉
I'm sorry that it was phrased like that, but complaint or not,
库普先生确实违反了公♥司♥行为准则
Mr. Cooper was in direct violation of our company's code of conduct.
他处于权力地位,
He's in a position of power,
我们必须严肃执行保护条款
and we take our protections very seriously.
他根本不在我汇报线上
He's nowhere on my org chart759
我的直属上级与他无关
I don't report to anyone who reports to him.
难道他想开除你就办不到?
Does that mean he couldn't get you fired if he so chose?
他不该丢工作的
He didn't need to lose his job.
我会议室里坐满了劳动法律师 他们可不这么想
I've got a conference room full of labor lawyers who say otherwise.
谢泼德说你是个明星 想提拔你
Shepherd tells me that you're a star. He wants to put you up for promotion.
要你独♥立♥负责业务 准备好了吗?
He wants you running your own desk. Are you ready for that?
这和之前的事有关?
How is that related to this?
前事翻篇 着眼未来
I with this. I've moved on to that.
我对你未来的兴趣远大于库普的过去
I'm more interested in your future than Coop's past.
这样 我待会有个电♥话♥
I'll tell you what. I've got a phone call in a minute,
改天共进晚餐详谈
but let's do dinner later in the week and discuss.
玛丽会查你日程
Mary will check your avails.
谢泼德不参加吗?
Shouldn't Shepherd join us?
欢迎他一起来
Shepherd's welcome to join.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 东西都带齐了吗...
Okay, do you have everything…
换个角度看
Viewed from a certain perspective,
人生就是一系列环环相扣的选择
life boils down to a series of interconnected decisions.
米勒夫妇选择去伯利兹
The Millers decided to go to Belize.
我选择去米勒家
I decided to go to the Millers'.
西山别♥墅♥区有私人保安巡逻
Westmont Village has its own private security patrol,
还有西区警局
as well as the Westmont police department.
犯罪率几乎为零
The crime rate is almost nonexistent.
在这种地方住久了
You live in a place like that long enough,
就会觉得与世隔绝
you start to feel insulated from the rest of the world.
对防盗系统 锁门这些事
You get complacent about things like alarm systems
都变得马虎
and locking all your doors.
百达翡丽鹦鹉螺:18K白金密封表壳
The Patek Philippe Nautilus: sealed 18-karat white gold,
蓝色旭日纹表盘
blue sunburst dial,
30米防水 虽然永远用不上
water-resistant up to 30 meters, like that will ever come up.
广♥告♥怎么说你从未真正拥有百达翡丽
Like the ads say, "You never actually own a Patek Philippe,
只是为下一代保管"
you merely look after it for the next generation."
现在孩子们都用手♥机♥看时间
Well, the next generation tells time on their phones,
所以少一块也没人在意
so I figured no one was gonna miss this one.
嗨 两位 有什么问题?
Hi, guys. Is everything okay?
晚上好先生 您住这儿?
Good evening, sir. You live here?
对 我就住这儿
Yeah, yeah, I sure do.
您家从今晚开始列入度假巡查名单
Your house was placed on a vacation watch starting tonight.
看到街边停着本♥田♥ 屋里亮着灯...
We saw the Honda parked down the street, the lights on in the house…
就过来看看
figured we'd check in.
那是我儿子的车
That's my son's car.
我让他出发前停进车♥库♥的
I told him to pull it into the garage before we left.
所以你们是要去度假?
So you are going on vacation?
对 明天一早就走
Yeah. Bright and early tomorrow morning.
我太太登记时肯定写错日期了
My wife must've given you the wrong date when she called it in.
没事 祝旅途愉快
谢了伙计们
No worries. Have a great trip. - Thanks, you guys.
辛苦你们跑一趟
I appreciate it.
我也不知道当时怎么想的
I don't know what I was thinking.
其实也不是不知道
Well, that's not true.
我觉得彼得和黛安·米勒这对混♥蛋♥
I was thinking that Peter and Diane Miller were assholes,
不配拥有这些
and they didn't deserve all of this.
而且这附近像他们这样的混♥蛋♥
And I was thinking that there were plenty of assholes just like them
住着同样的豪♥宅♥
in the neighborhood, with houses just like this,
堆满没人会在意的奢侈品
filled with expensive shit just like this that would never be missed.
大把被遗忘的财富
Piles of forgotten wealth just lying around in drawers
白白闲置着
where they were doing no one any good.
我清楚这些 因为不久前
I knew this because, up until a little while ago,
我也是这种混♥蛋♥
I'd been one of those assholes.
我在想赡养费 子女抚养费 律师费 两处房♥贷
I was thinking about alimony, child support, legal fees, two houses,
刷爆的房♥屋净值贷款 学费 房♥产税
a maxed out home equity line, tuition, property taxes,
医保费 SAT补习
health insurance premiums, SAT tutors,
儿童心理医生 车贷 园丁
child psychologists, car payments, gardeners,
灭虫 修屋顶 刷墙 水管工 架子鼓
exterminators, roofers, painters, plumbers, drum kits,
还有离婚后至今赤字的银行账户
and a bank account that was still in the red from the divorce.
况且连警♥察♥都不会怀疑
And how no one, including the cops apparently,
我这种人
would ever suspect a guy like me.
不是说这是个好主意
I'm not saying it was a good idea.
只是权宜之计
It was just temporary.
暂时周转 等我东山再起
A quick fix to pay some bills until I got back on my feet.
再说 最坏能坏到哪去?
And I figured, what's the worst that could happen?
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表