剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
我是真想知道啊
- Jesus Christ, Tori. - It's a legit question.
你也想插一句吗?
You wanna chime in on this?
才不要
明智
- Fuck no. - Smart.
我吃药后没法达到高♥潮♥
I can't come on the meds.
这是什么鬼话?
原来如此
- Are you fucking kidding me? - Okay, I see.
我想我们应该谈谈
你的性生活?
- I think we should talk about it. - Your sex life?
是谈你可能入狱的事实
About the fact that you could go to prison!
你就是不想谈
我不想谈是有原因的
- You won't talk about it. - And there's a very good reason for that.
什么原因?
因为我不想谈
- What? - Because I don't want to.
那还真是个超棒的选择 安迪
Well, that is a solid choice, Andy.
你要去哪里?
我有演出
- Where are you going? - I have a gig.
布鲁斯会在吗?
不会 他跟我玩消失了
- Is Bruce gonna be there? - No, he ghosted me.
混♥蛋♥
没错
- Asshole. - Yeah.
我们待会儿见
嘿 不 等等 我要跟你去
- I'll see you later. - Hey, no, wait, I wanna come with you.
你们全都要上哪儿去?
Where is everybody going?
爸 我只是想看她表演
Dad, I just wanna see her play.
拜托
对 我也是
- Come on. - Yeah, me too.
走吧
Let's go.
是的 好主意 就应该带孩子们上酒吧
Yeah, great idea. Let's take the children to a bar.
我想成为那个拥有最多蛋糕的女孩
I wanna be the girl with the most cake
他之所以爱这些东西
是因为他喜欢看到它们破碎
He only loves those things Because he loves to see them break
唱得很不错 对吧?
Pretty good, right?
简直太棒了
She's great.
我伪装得如此真实 以至于超越了伪装
I fake it so real, I am beyond fake
总有一天 你会像我一样痛苦
And someday you will ache like I ache
总有一天 你会像我一样痛苦
And someday you will ache like I ache
总有一天 你会像我一样痛苦
And someday you will ache like I ache
总有一...
And some...
不好意思 这首歌♥...
I'm sorry. This song...
该死
Fuck.
我当时本来要结婚的
I was supposed to get married.
天啊
Oh, boy.
这是很久以前的事了
This was a long time ago.
她在干吗?
What's she doing?
随心所欲吧
Whatever comes into her head.
无论如何 他叫布鲁斯
Anyway, his name's Bruce.
重点是
Point is,
那婚礼被我搞砸了 我出了问题
I blew it because there's something wrong with me.
我精神有问题
With my brain.
严格来说 我的精神状况并不太正常
I'm not, you know, strictly speaking, okay.
但最近 我一直在想
也许布鲁斯并不像我认为的
But lately, I've been thinking that maybe Bruce isn't as okay
那么好
as I thought he was.
因为一个好男人
不会故意重回到你的生活中
You know, 'cause an okay person doesn't come back into your life
然后又玩消失
and then ghosts you.
一个好男人会收下你归还他的
An okay person lets you give them back
洞穴乐队的《度过这关》专辑
their Hole Live Through This record,
那是你努力保管了大约十年的专辑
that you've managed to hold on to for, like, a fucking decade.
而你在那十年里
几乎失去了所有曾经拥有的东西
The same decade that you lost pretty much everything you ever had.
除了一个人 安迪
Except for you, Andy.
这位是我的哥哥
This is my big brother.
你从没放弃我 从来没有
You never let me go. Not once.
是你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我只希望有个人能像你照顾我一样照顾你
I just wish there was someone out there that would look out for you
因为我知道你现在真的很需要
the same way you look out for me because I know you could really use that
此时此刻的你
right about now.
无论如何 布鲁斯不回我的电♥话♥
Anyway, Bruce won't return my calls.
这种行为不可取
And that is not okay.
没错 也许我精神有问题
Yeah, I might be the crazy one,
但他是那个有妻儿却决定跟他那
双相情感障碍的前未婚妻上♥床♥的人
but he's the one with the wife and kids who decided to fuck his bipolar ex-fiancée
就在她侄儿的床上
in her nephew's bed.
我的天
什么?
- Oh, Jesus Christ. - What?
天啊
Oh, shit.
我知道这么做很糟糕 是不对的
I know it was messy and it was wrong,
可我以为那是真实和真诚的感情
but I thought it was honest and real.
但现在 我...
But now I...
知道他只是在利用我
I know he was just using me.
去死吧他
And fuck that.
我可不是任何人的外遇对象
I am not anyone's sidepiece.
去死吧 布鲁斯
行了
- Fuck Bruce. - Okay.
没错
Yeah.
是的 去死吧 那男的
Yeah, fuck that guy!
他配不上你 你是个宝贝儿
去死吧 布鲁斯
- He doesn't deserve you! You're a babe! - Fuck Bruce!
没错 去死吧 布鲁斯
That's right. Fuck Bruce!
去死吧 布鲁斯
去死吧 布鲁斯
- Fuck Bruce. - Fuck Bruce.
去死吧 布鲁斯...
Fuck Bruce! Fuck Bruce! Fuck Bruce!
去死吧 布鲁斯...
Fuck Bruce! Fuck Bruce!
去死吧 布鲁斯...
Fuck Bruce! Fuck Bruce!
去死吧 布鲁斯
Fuck Bruce!
你其实不用把你的床让给我
You know, you don't have to give me your bed.
我睡沙发就行了
没事
- I can just sleep on the couch. - It's fine.
我通常最后还是会睡在那里
I usually end up sleeping down there anyway.
好吧 既然你这么说
Yeah. Well, if you say so.
今晚酒吧里的那一幕挺有意思的 是吧?
So that was something at the bar tonight, huh?
是啊 大干一场
Yeah, rock and roll.
你没事吧?
You okay?
时好时坏
It's kind of a moving target.
我能自己吃药
你能吗?
- I can take my own pills. - Can you?
这里是讲人♥权♥的
It's a free country.
听着 艾莉 我不知道自己会怎么样
Look, Ali, I don't know what's gonna happen with me.
情况并不乐观
It's not looking great.
而我需要确定你会没事 因为孩子们...
And I need to know that you're gonna be okay, and the kids...
他们会需要你
they're gonna need you.
安迪
Andy...
吃你的药吧
Take your fucking meds.
拜托了
Please.
嘿
嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
是你创作的?
Did you write that?
对 还没完成的作品
Yeah, it's something I'm working on.
了不起
Impressive.
今晚玩得开心吗?
Did you have fun tonight?
开心 她太棒了
Yeah, she's amazing.
她有两下子
She's something.
给你看样东西
I wanna show you something.
看到这块表吗?
You see this watch?
这是我在你出生那年买♥♥的
I got this the year you were born.
那时你大概三个月大
You were about three months old.
托丽则三岁
Tori was three...
那时候 工作上不太顺利
and things were not going so great at work...
而我有点担心
and I was kind of nervous
自己可能无法承担超出能力范围的责任
that I had maybe bitten off a little more than I could chew.
当时的我刚把两个漂亮的孩子
带到了这个世界
You know, I'd just brought these two beautiful children into the world
就想着自己该怎么养活他们
and I was kind of wondering how I was gonna provide for them,
喂饱他们、保护他们 所有这些事
feed them, keep them safe, all that stuff.
然后我路过一家珠宝店 看到了这块表
And then I walked by this jewelry store and saw this watch,
它贵得离谱 我知道如果买♥♥下它
你妈肯定会杀了我
and it was crazy expensive and I knew your mother would kill me
但我还是买♥♥了
if I bought it, but I did.
只是想让自己感到无所畏惧
或者至少假装一下
Just trying to feel fearless, you know, or feel what that felt like.
所谓“假装直到你成功” 懂我意思吗?
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表