剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
取决于我们是不是坐在浴缸里
That depends. Are we sitting in a bathtub?
从来没人注意我
Nobody ever sees me, you know.
不知道为什么
I don't know why.
可能我就这样
I guess that's just how I am.
习惯了
I've gotten used to it.
但今天乐队演出时,他们终于看见我了
But today, with the band, they finally saw me.
感觉真好
And it felt good.
然后搞砸了
And then I blew it.
我懂
I get it.
我也经历过
I have been there.
现在还在经历
I'm still there.
简直以那儿为家了
I kind of live there actually.
这方面我们很像
We're a lot alike when it comes to that.
害怕被关注,不代表我们不渴望
We're afraid to be seen, but it doesn't mean we don't wanna be.
或不需要
Or need to be.
也许这就是我们玩音乐的原因
Maybe that's why we're musicians.
被看见的机会
我要尿尿!
It's a chance to be seen.
Yo, I gotta piss!
谁拦砍谁!
I will cut a bitch!
滚开!
快点
Fuck off!
Come on.
赶紧的!
Hurry up!
总之这次你不用担心,
Anyway, in this particular case,
那些孩子嗨成那样,
I don't think you have to worry about anything
明天什么都不记得
because whatever happened out there,
那些孩子嗨成那样,
those kids are so damn stoned, they won't remember it tomorrow.
真的?
嗯
You think so?
Yeah.
准备回家吗?
You ready to go home?
嗯
好
Yeah.
Okay.
你得先起来,
Well, you're gonna have to get up first,
不然我出不去
because I'm gonna need your help getting out of this thing.
我绝不会雇这么漂亮的家政
I would never hire a housekeeper that good-looking.
我是说,尼克肯定睡过她
I mean, Nick's gotta be banging her.
换我我也上
嗯,你确实会
I would.
Yeah, I know you would.
那她愿意吗?
Would she?
反击漂亮
Touché.
这玩意儿可值钱
That's some serious hardware.
开开眼
Check it out.
给你看个够
There you go.
瞧瞧这宝贝
Look at that baby.
可以拿着看,
但别往手指上套
You can hold it.
You just can't put it on your finger.
为啥不行?
Why not?
因为你♥他♥妈♥又没赢冠军对吧,彼得?
Because you didn't win a fucking
championship now, did you, Peter?
靠,保罗
Damn, Paul.
她真不一般
还不错吧?
She's something else.
She's not bad, huh?
哦,确实带劲
Oh, yeah. That's nice.
她只是你餐厅的服务员?
She was just a waitress
at one of your restaurants?
备胎库总得常备着
It's always good to have a bull pen.
你呢,多姆?
What about you, Dom?
那么多年轻女服务员,嗯?
All those young waitresses, huh?
主厨肯定先挑
Chef must get first pick.
得了吧
Come on.
不值当惹麻烦
是吗?
Not worth the fallout.
No?
我和凯特感情好着呢
Kat and I have got something pretty great.
我真得赶紧离婚
I really need to get divorced.
对了,你和萨姆那事咋样了?
Hey, how's that going
with Sam, by the way?
能不走法律程序吗?
You guys gonna be able
to avoid a whole legal thing?
悬
Not likely.
她满腹怨气又贪得无厌
She's bitter and jealous
and greedy as fuck.
那贱♥人♥想掏空我
That bitch is trying to clean me out.
我开价够大方了,
I made her a generous offer,
可她那些狗屁律师忽悠她
该分更大块蛋糕
but her bullshit attorneys convinced her
she deserves a bigger slice of the pie.
告诉你,她休想得逞
Tell you what, she's not gonna get it.
天啊保罗,消停会儿
Jesus, Paul. Give it a rest.
库普你几个意思?
What's your problem, Coop?
她是你孩子妈,
说话注意点行吗?
She's the mother of your children.
Why you gotta talk like that?
可能咱俩本质不同吧
I guess we're just built different.
尼克可是睡了你孩子妈,
Nick there is fucking
the mother of your children,
你还给他带名贵红酒
and you brought him
a fancy bottle of wine.
保罗你收敛点
保持点体面
Paul, take it down a notch.
Just keep it civil.
那个算计的婊♥子♥想榨干我!
That chiseling whore
is trying to clean me out.
呵保罗,要我说啊,
萨姆能让你这肥猪
Well, gee, Paul. I don't know.
If Sam let your fat ass fuck her
用你那可怜的小牙签,
with that tiny, sad, little dick of yours,
她活该多分点
我♥操♥你妈!
maybe she deserves it.
Motherfucker!
狗♥日♥的♥!
Fucker!
老子弄死你!
说到做到!
I'll fucking kill you.
I fucking will, guy.
看我不把你...
And you'll fucking...
拉开他们!
老子宰了你!
Break it off!
I'll fucking kill you.
喂,冷静!
Yo, chill.
行了
Okay.
好了各位,派对正式开始
Okay, everyone, now it's a party.
知道吗?
Know what?
谁能在我这儿得分,赏一千刀
A thousand bucks to anyone
who can score on me.
来啊
谁想试试手气?
Yeah.
Yeah. Who's feeling lucky?
我!
Me!
走,下楼单挑
Yeah. Let's go downstairs.
来啊兄弟,放马过来
Come on, man. Come on.
没门,此路不通
Denied. Access denied.
今天你休想得分,菜鸡
Not today, motherfucker.
这才叫实力
在我地盘永远别想
That's what I'm talking about.
Not ever. Not in my house.
下一个谁上?有胆的来!
All right. Who's next? Any takers?
杰瑞!杰瑞!杰瑞!
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!
杰瑞?够了别起哄
Jerry? Okay. Enough of that.
杰瑞,你打过大学♥联♥赛吧?
Jerry, you played D-I didn't you?
当然
好啊
Sure did.
Okay.
最好使出全力
没问题
Hope you brought your A game.
All right.
押杰瑞赢一百,赔率十比一
Hundred bucks on Jerry. 10-to-1.
谁接盘?
我跟你赌
Who's got me?
I'll take that action.
哦豁
Oh, man.
加油杰瑞
开始了
Come on, Jerry.
Here we go.
天呐!
来啊
Oh, my God!
Come on.
想背打我吗?
You gonna post me up here?
就这水平?
当是社区野球场呢?
Is that the plan?
You think this is a pick-up game at the Y?
球给我,菜鸟们
Give me that. Rookies.
上啊尼克
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表