剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
你要走了吗?
Are you heading out?
这个嘛,我想我今晚可以待着
Well, I thought I could stay the night.
孩子们起床前再走
You know, I could leave before the kids got up.
真是个好主意
That's a great idea.
我们可以听播客节目
We could listen to a podcast.
有个节目很精彩
There's this really great one.
内容是关于整理家裡
It's about home organization.
还有... - 好
And... - Okay.
要把锅子和盖子分开
...you separate your pots from their lids.
好,真聪明
Okay. That's smart.
好,然后...
Yeah, and then...
要有个专放行李箱的房♥间
you have a whole room just for the luggage.
有行李箱专用房♥
You have a luggage room.
真是方便
That's really convenient.
不要吗?好
No? Okay.
今天跟你♥爸♥还好吗?
How did it go with your dad today?
很好啊
Fine.
你们做了什麽好玩的事吗?
Did you two do anything fun?
跟你说,跟他一起玩是没关係的
It's okay to have fun with him, you know.
我不会因为那样难过的,我保证
It's not gonna hurt my feelings. I promise.
我知道
I know.
想念他也是没关係的
And it's okay to miss him.
老实说,现在跟以前没什麽不一样
Honestly, it doesn't feel that different than it did before.
为何啊?
Why?
我要尿尿
I had to pee.
我知道
I get it.
你可以帮我盖被被吗?
Can you tuck me in?
好啊,小兄弟
Sure, buddy.
要去哪?
Where we going?
那裡 - 好,上♥床♥吧
There. - Okay, get in bed.
去吧
There you go.
帮你盖被被,好了
Let's tuck you in. There you go.
好,晚安
Okay, night, night.
我要我的龙
I need my dragon.
在哪裡? - 在梳妆台上
Where is it? - On the dresser.
对耶,在那裡
Oh, yeah, there it is.
是这傢伙吧?好
This guy, huh? Yeah.
好,小兄弟,你的龙来了
Okay, pal, here's your dragon.
你可以陪我到我睡着吗?
Can you stay till I fall asleep?
好啊,小兄弟,好
Sure, buddy, sure.
我会在这裡,好吗?
I'll be right here, okay?
我们两个都会在这裡睡着
Be right here, we'll both even fall asleep.
好
Okay.
来吧,小兄弟
There you go, buddy.
就是这种时刻
It was at moments like these,
坐在别人家的地板上
sitting on the floor in someone else's house
半夜帮别人的小孩盖被被
in the middle of the night, tucking in someone else's kid,
让我瞭解到人可以离自己原本的生活多远
when I realized how far you could drift away from your own life,
但其实却哪也没去
without actually going anywhere.
哈囉
Hello?
早安
Good morning.
我跟你的厨房♥不太熟
I was having a little trouble getting the hang of your kitchen,
所以我出门去买♥♥了 我们小时候最爱吃的所有东西
so I went out and I got all of our favorites from when we were kids.
妳有买♥♥牛奶吗?
Did you get milk?
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck me.
开玩笑的,我应该有牛奶啦
I'm kidding. I have milk. I think.
王八蛋
Asshole.
好喔,是小珊列维特啊
So, Sam Levitt.
对
Yeah.
我是说,即然你都说了,我觉得挺合理的
I mean, now that you say it, I guess it makes sense.
你们外型都很好看,也都才刚恢复单身
You're both attractive and freshly single.
这裡没人是单身的
And no one's single out here.
所以如果不找小珊列维特,那就得通姦了
So, it's either Sam Levitt or, you know, adultery.
我开始希望我没跟妳说了
I'm beginning to wish I hadn't told you about this.
我是说,别误会我了
I mean, don't get me wrong.
小珊很辣
Sam's a hottie.
我记得是这样啦
From what I can remember.
你有可能搞得更糟糕
You could do a lot worse.
对吧? - 还好啦
Right? - It's fine.
怎样?
What?
我是说,我们曾经会请他们来吃晚餐
I mean, we used to have them over for dinner.
我们也会去他们家
We used to go over there.
尼克和艾薇也会去 现在换成尼克跟梅儿在一起
Nick and Ivy too. Now Nick's with Mel,
我跟小珊上♥床♥,还有我的工作
I'm sleeping with Sam, my job.
感觉就像有人打乱了整个宇宙
It feels like somebody scrambled the whole universe
而我在溷乱中迷失了方向
and I'm lost in the shuffle.
欢迎来到我的人生
Welcome to my life.
对了,我会清理
I'll clean this up, by the way.
妳会? - 可能不会吧
Will you? - Probably not.
(尼克布兰德斯:嘿,宝贝,妳在哪?)
(杂货店,耽搁了 去俱乐部看托莉比赛时见吧)
东尼,你几岁?
How old are you, Tony?
刚满41岁
I just turned 41.
41岁啊
Forty-one.
真棒的年纪,我记得那个年纪
Such a good age. I remember that age.
刚过了30多岁的奋斗时期
Just beyond the bullshit striving of your thirties,
开始觉得像个真正的大人了
starting to feel like a real grown-up.
接着年纪更长,发现世上没有真正的大人
Then you get older, you realize there are no fucking grown-ups.
然后连自己都不知道自己到底在干嘛
And you have no idea what the fuck you're doing.
结果在大白天跑来酒吧喝酒
Find yourself day drinking in a bar.
真是期待啊
Something to look forward to.
妳还好吗?
Are you okay?
很好
Yeah.
别理我
Don't mind me.
跟妳说
You know,
我总是觉得我年纪比妳大
I always figured I was older than you.
你说谎的技术真烂
You're a terrible liar.
想再喝一杯吗?
You want another one?
想,但我不喝了
Yes, but I'm not going to.
谢谢你,年轻人
Thank you, young man.
祝妳今天愉快
You have a nice day.
布莱德和茱莉史柏林不在家
Brad and Julie Sperling weren't home.
好耶
Yes!
我很清楚,因为我知道他们人在哪裡
I knew that because I knew exactly where they are.
而且我会很清楚,是因为我也该在那裡
And I knew that because I was supposed to be there too.
界外,30比40
Out, 30, 40.
平手
Deuce.
中奖了
Bingo.
有人吗?
Hello?
小茱替大型日本银行做併购桉
Jules did M&A for a large Japanese bank
而且她在交易和酒量方面 都比多数男性同行还要出色
and she could out-deal and outdrink most of her male counterparts.
她老公布莱德是新英格兰的望族
Her husband Brad was a New England blue-blood
他的族谱可追溯祖先至五月花号♥
whose family bible traced their ancestry back to the Mayflower.
据我所知
As far as I could tell,
布莱德花很多时间打高尔夫球 和阅读关于战争的书籍
Brad spent his time playing golf and reading books about war.
还真是个好工作
Nice work if you could get it.
他们的女儿雀儿喜是个好孩子
Chelsea, their daughter was a nice enough kid
就在这一刻,她很可能正在网球场上
who was hopefully having her ass handed to her by my daughter
被我女儿痛宰
on the tennis court at that exact moment.
理查米尔的菲力佩马萨自动计时腕錶
The Richard Mille Felipe Massa automatic chronograph
具有招牌玫瑰金色泽和钛金属骨架
with a signature rose gold and titanium skeleton
并搭载飞返归零功能 售价高达二十二万五千美金
and flyback function goes for upwards of $225,000.
我已经好几年没看过布莱德戴它了
I hadn't seen Brad wear this in years,
这表示他也许不会想念这隻錶
which meant he probably wouldn't miss it.
他也许都忘了自己有这隻錶
He may have already forgotten he owned it.
界外,比赛结束
Out! Game, set, match.
托莉库柏将晋级决赛
Tori Cooper will advance to the final.
(问答服务)
看来小茱和布莱德并没有听天由命
Looked like Jules and Brad were leaving nothing to chance.
他们买♥♥了下个月的SAT考试题目 还附了答桉本
They had bought next month's SATs, complete with the answer key.
30比30平手
Thirty all.
抱歉...各位
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表