剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
And then there were times when it wasn't hard at all.
来一起抱抱
Get in here.
我知道你肯定想惩罚他 但先把交易谈成
I know you're going to want to punish him, but close the deal first.
(一周后)
你也清楚 他打这通电♥话♥有多憋屈
You know how much it must have killed him to have to call you.
若他失去洛伊恩贝格尔
就会启动多米诺骨牌效应
If he loses Leuenberger, then the dominoes will start to fall.
他自己也知道完蛋了 光看数字就已经...
He knows he's fucked. I mean, their numbers alone are just...
我知道数据
对 抱歉
- I know the numbers. - Right. Sorry.
他竟然把沃尔特从佛蒙特州叫了过来?
He pulled Walter all the way down from Vermont?
我跟你说...
I'm telling you...
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
贝利和罗素竟然同时出现
Bailey and Russell in the same room.
我感到很荣幸
I'm honored.
很高兴见到你 库柏
我不会道歉的
- Nice to see you, Coop. - I'm not going to apologize.
你当时实在是太嚣张了
You were getting too big for your britches.
我来这里不是为了听你道歉
很好
- I'm not here for an apology. - Good.
那我们就开门见山吧
Let's get down to it.
正如克罗斯女士告诉你的
As Ms. Cross told you,
自从你离开后
我们在洛伊恩贝格尔那儿碰了壁
we've hit a wall with Leuenberger since you left.
不管我派谁去谈
No matter who I throw at it,
他们全都灰溜溜地败回来了
they keep running back with their tails between their legs.
那些瑞士佬只愿意跟你打交道
Swiss fuckers will only deal with you.
你到底给了他们多少好处?
You must give a hell of a blow job.
我们会让你重回职位 补发薪水
We'll put you back in your seat, back pay you,
再加上一笔丰厚的签约金 随你怎么安排
add in a generous signing bonus, structured any way you like.
就像你从未离开过一样
It'll be like you were never gone.
但我确实离开了 沃尔特
杰克当着所有人的面把我赶了出去
But I was gone, Walter. Jack had me marched out in front of all those people.
拜托 库柏
Oh, come on, Coop.
你觉得还有谁不知道
我是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥吗?
You think there's anyone out there who doesn't know that I'm an asshole?
相信我 你会从这件事里风光地全身而退
Trust me, you come out of this smelling like a fucking rose.
我要洛伊恩贝格尔的20%抽成
以及整体利润的25%分成
I want 20% on Leuenberger, and a 25% overall profit share.
去你的 瑞士那边给你12%
Fuck you. 12% on the Swiss.
利润分成15% 等他们开始
把新资金带进来后再算
15 of the profit share once they start bringing fresh capital in-house.
若洛伊恩贝格尔退出 赫尔曼会被吓坏
Well, Leuenberger bows out, Hellman gets spooked,
得州那些石油家族会觅得机会
Texas oil families start smelling blood in the water,
到时涌来的赎回潮会让你穷于应对
the redemptions come in faster than you can cover them
到时候整个公♥司♥都会付之一炬
and this place will go up in smoke.
而你的资本账户也会一起陪葬
And your capital account goes with us.
你会失去一切
我已经失去了一切
- You'll lose everything. - I've already lost everything.
瑞士那边20% 整体利润分成25%
20% of the Swiss, 25% overall.
恐怕你还不清楚该如何谈判
I'm afraid you don't understand how a negotiation works.
我没在谈判
I'm not negotiating.
去你的
Fuck you!
这可是我的公♥司♥
This is my fucking company!
如果你没法留住 就不是你的
It's not yours if you can't keep it.
行 20和25 前提是你能搞定瑞士那边
Okay. 20 and 25. Conditional on you delivering the Swiss.
即刻上任
Immediately.
你和杰克今晚飞瑞士
You and Jack fly to Switzerland tonight.
我今晚有事
I got a thing tonight.
我们的飞机今晚11点从泰特伯勒起飞
Jet leaves from Teterboro at 11:00 tonight.
玛丽会发短♥信♥给你 通知航♥班♥编号♥
Mary will text you with the tail number.
细节方面 我们可以在飞机上谈
You and I can talk details on the plane.
成交?
Do we have a deal?
没问题
Sure.
谷登堡癌症慈善晚宴
每年都会为癌症研究
The Gutenberg Cancer Gala raises millions every year
筹集数百万美元
for cancer research.
彼得和黛安娜米勒
多年来一直担任晚宴的主席
Peter and Diane Miller have been chairing it for years,
施压让我们买♥♥桌、买♥♥抽奖券
pressuring us all to buy tables and lottery tickets.
渐渐地 这晚宴成了韦斯切斯特最重要的
And over time it had become one of the biggest annual events
年度社交活动之一
on the Westchester social calendar.
出现在这里 意味着你是个慷慨的人
Being seen here told everyone that you were generous,
那种需要用大笔财富来显示的慷慨
the kind of generous that takes big bucks,
就这样 医学研究的事业
and so the cause of medical science was advanced
在社交压力和炫耀财富的双重推动下前进
through the twin forces of social pressure and peacocking.
听到你被证明清白 我们不晓得有多高兴
You do not know how relieved we are that you were exonerated.
当然 我们从没怀疑过你做了那件事
Not that we ever believed that you did it.
这话听起来不对
That didn't come out right.
该死 不知道该如何谈这个话题
Shit. I don't know how to talk about this.
没事 我们也一样
None of us do. It's fine.
那就干脆别说了?
So how about we just stop trying?
好的
好主意
- Okay. - There's the idea.
嗨 库柏
嗨 谢谢
- Coop, hi. - Hi. Thank you.
你看起来真帅 天啊
You look fantastic. Holy cow!
谢谢
Thank you.
这可真是个惊喜
Now this is a welcome sight.
见到你真高兴
还好吗?
- Good to see you. - How about that?
瞧你
有段时间没见了
- Look at you. - It's been a minute.
见到你真好
真的 这桌真不错
- Good to see you. - Oh, yeah. Great table.
好桌子
Good table.
嗨 你好吗?巴尼呢?
Hey, how are you? Where's Barney?
你说呢?
好的 对
- Where do you think? - Oh, okay. Right.
是的 还用说
Yeah. Of course.
他就在那里
There he is.
10号♥桌
Table 10.
嗨 妹子 你好吗?
Hi, sis. How are you?
我马上回来 对
好的
- I'll be right back. Yeah. - Okay.
嗨 兄弟
Hi, buddy.
瞧
Well,
你今晚可是舞会的焦点啊?
aren't you the belle of the ball?
是啊 没有什么比摆脱谋杀指控
更能提升社交地位了
Yeah. Nothing like beating a murder rap to give you a social boost.
恭喜你没成为杀人凶手
Congratulations on not being a murderer.
对了 什么时候和杰克见面?
So, when do you meet with Jack?
已经见了
I already did.
是吗?
You already did.
你却没打给我?
And you don't call me?
我知道我们会在这里见面啊
Well, I knew I'd see you here.
去你的 那他怎么说?
Fuck you. So what'd he say?
他们给的报酬很诱人
It was a compelling offer.
有多诱人?
How compelling?
我在考虑
你在考...
- I'm thinking about it. - You're thinking...
对 是该考虑的
Yeah, by all means.
这样的机会就慢慢考虑吧
Let's take our time with this one, you know,
总得慎重考虑一下
才取回所有失去的收入
you don't want to reclaim all that income, mine included, you know,
包括我的 对吧?
库柏
- without really mulling it over, right? - Coop.
嗨
兄弟 见到你太开心了
- Hey, - I'm so happy to see you, man.
我从来都没怀疑过你
I never doubted you for a one second.
来 给这位先生来杯酒?
Hey. Let's get this man some drinks, huh?
已经有一杯了
I got one.
是啊 这不是重点
Yeah, what's your point?
嘿 给我们来杯麦卡伦 好吗?
Hey, we need a Macallan over here, all right?
失陪一下 两位
好的
- Excuse me, guys. - Yeah.
嗨 各位
Hi, guys.
你们好
嗨 爸
- Hello. - Hi, Dad.
嗨
欢迎 感谢出席
- Hi. - Welcome. Thanks for coming.
嗨
梅尔
- Hi. - Mel.
你太漂亮了 你好 我是安德鲁
You look so good. Hello, I'm Andrew.
嗨
很高兴认识你
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表