剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
让我们等一等几个掉队的赶上
We're just waiting for one or two more stragglers,
然后我们就开始
and then we'll get started.
嘿,他们想带我看看球队的设施
Hey, so, um, they wanna show me the team facilities.
可是,宝贝,有校园游,我们得去参观校园
But, sweetie, it's the tour. We have the tour.
知道 不能过后才带你去看吗?
Okay. Can't they show you afterwards?
好的,但他们说他们可以带我参观
Well, okay. But they said they can show me around.
好吧,那要跟我们集♥合♥时,就打给我们吧
Okay. Uh, well, call us when you wanna meet up.
好,太好了,谢谢两位
Okay. Cool. Thanks, guys.
是的,她不会再打给我们了,对吧?
Yeah, we're not gonna hear from her again, are we?
对 对
Nope. Nope.
而亨特现在还没必要参观这校园
And Hunter doesn't need a tour of Princeton just yet.
或根本没这必要 放心吧
Or ever. Don't worry.
我给他做了别的安排
I've got something else planned for him.
什么?
What?
什么安排?
What?
我们拥有的录音技术不输任何专业录音室
So we've got all the same tech as any professional recording studio.
音频制♥作♥软件、72声道模拟调音台
Uh, Logic Pro, 72-channel analog mixing console,
这上面是定制的鹰头狮低音炮
custom, uh, Gryphon subwoofers up there.
你能想到的任何乐器我们这都有
We've got access to every instrument you can think of
数字库里的工具更是有数千种
and thousands more in the digital banks.
所以紫外线录音室,通常只开放给这里的学生
So Ultraviolet Studios is usually reserved for students,
但我想可以让你今天过来,做做你喜欢的事
but I figured you could come in today, do your thing.
你是说真的?
Are you serious?
我们正在培训,两支乐队来制♥作♥几首录音样带
We're training two bands to produce a few demos,
如果你想的话,完全可以旁听
which you can totally sit in on if you want.
在那之后,你也会有机会尝试一下
And afterwards, there will be time for you to play around.
听起来如何? 听起来太棒了
Sound good? Sounds great.
好的 来吧
Okay. Let's go.
哦
Oh.
我们迟点来接你吃晚饭 再见
We'll come get you later for dinner. Bye.
我找人帮了个忙
I called in a favor.
得找多少人帮忙才能把他弄进来?
How many favors you gotta call in to get him in here?
我们只要能让他上大学就行了
We just need to get him into college. Period.
然后让他自己找到志趣相投的人
Then he'll figure it out and find his people.
就像我们一样
Like we did.
没错
Yeah.
这么看来,今天就我们俩一起过了
So, we seem to have the day to ourselves.
是吗?
We do?
有什么建议吗?
Any ideas?
跟我来
Follow me. Ooh.
(埃琳娜贝尼特斯,未接来电)
没什么事吧? 没事,不过是那几个想当侦探的家伙
Everything okay? Yeah. Just the guys playing detective.
他们目前怎么想?
What is the prevailing theory?
高♥利♥贷♥
Loan sharks.
天啊,太可怕了,我甚至无法想象
God, that is so awful. I can't even imagine.
是啊,我们来约法三章
Yeah. Let's make a deal.
我们都不要谈现实生活了,完全不提,就今天
Let's not talk about real life. At all. Just for today.
要是我提了呢?
And if I do?
那你就得喝杯酒
If you do, you have to take a shot.
成交
You got it.
说到这个,我们还得多叫一... 不,我已经叫了
Speaking of which, we need another... Oh. No, I already took care of it.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
休息吧,旅人,好好休息 抛开烦忧,畅饮一杯
Rest, traveler, rest, and banish thoughts of care.
敬你的朋友们,并把他们介绍到这里来
Drink to thy friends and recommend them here.
感觉有点怪怪的?
Is this weird?
像时光倒流一样
It's a time warp.
真不敢相信这地方几乎没变
Can't believe how little this place has changed.
没改变的必要
I mean, if it ain't broke...
嘿,你觉得汤玛仕巧克力还卖♥♥火球糖吗?
Hey, you think Thomas Sweet still has my fireballs?
因为我生日时你送我的那些
Because I ate all of the ones
我已经全吃光了 天啊
you gave me for my birthday. Oh, God.
真的谢谢你,吃得很开心
Thank you for that. It was a treat.
是我的荣幸,对了 对于派对上发生的事,尼克释怀了吗?
My pleasure. By the way, did Nick recover from the party?
才不到两分钟,你就违反了自己定的规则
Oh, less than two minutes in, and you already broke your own rule.
对,的确
Yes, I suppose I did.
不好意思,能给我们来几杯野格吗?
Um, excuse me, can we get shots of Jägermeister?
两杯? 不如这样吧
Two? Actually, you know what?
整瓶拿来 好的,没问题
Bring the bottle. Yeah, sure.
我没说一定要喝野格 必须是它,这是潜规则
I didn't say it had to be Jägermeister. Gonna need it. It was implied.
天啊
Oh, boy.
酒来了 好的,谢谢
Here you go. Oh, okay. Thank you.
对
Yep.
好喝吗?
Good?
好喝 真的?
Yeah. Really?
不好喝
No.
那个...
That...
嗯
Mmm.
好...哇 哇,五秒规则
Ni... Wow. Whoa. Five-second rule.
五秒规则 五秒...
Five-second rule. Five-second...
你一个都没放进去,不是这样放的
You didn't get any of them in. That's not how that works.
把袋子开大一点 这袋子太小了
Open it wider. It's a tiny bag.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
好...行了
Okay, okay, okay. We got 'em.
谢谢
Thank you.
一袋糖果
Bag of candy.
一袋糖果...
One bag of candy...
天啊,看起来真好吃
Man, they look so good.
吃一颗
Uh, uh, uh. Have one.
(汤玛仕巧克力)
不好意思,女士 我想你忘记付果酱的钱了
Excuse me! Ma'am, I think you forgot to pay for that jam.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
我相信这不过是个小误会
Oh, I-I-I'm sure it's a simple mistake,
但你拿了那罐果酱离开了店,却还没付钱
but you just walked out with that jar of jam and hadn't paid.
我们只是买♥♥了火球糖,我们并没...
We... We just got the fireballs. We didn't...
我看到你拿了果酱
I saw you take it.
我不想给你们添麻烦
Now, I-I'm not looking to cause you any trouble,
所以不如你们跟我回店里,然后我们...
so why don't you just follow me back inside and we...
嘿...兄弟,她并没拿你的果酱
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Pal, she didn't take your jam.
嘿,我不知道你们究竟在搞哪一出
Look, I don't know what the hell is going on here,
但不如让我看你包里有什么?
but why don't you show me what's in your purse?
她什么都没拿,好吗?
She didn't take anything. All right?
所以你要么离开
So you can walk away,
要么就在接下来的半年里懊悔你没这么做
or you can spend the next six months wishing like hell that you did.
你到底是谁?
Who are you?
谁打来的? 你的儿子
Who's calling? Your son.
嘿,宝贝 嘿
Hi, baby. Hey. Uh,
格雷蒂和X很喜欢我编的曲
Gretty and X really liked this arrangement I made,
所以他们邀请了一些朋友过来庆祝
so they invited some friends over to blow it out.
我能不跟你们吃晚饭吗?
You think I can skip dinner?
当然能,但你必须吃晚饭,好吗?
Of course you can, but just make sure you eat, okay?
好,我想他们点了 一种叫脂肪三文治的东西
Uh, yeah. I... I think they were ordering something called a fat sandwich?
脂肪三文治
Fat sandwich.
好的,宝贝,你会觉得很好吃
All right, baby. It'll be delish.
待会儿给我们发短♥信♥ 一定
Just text us later. Sure.
脂肪三文治
Fat sandwich.
房♥子仍然被警方封锁 所以我出来买♥♥点日用品
The cops still have the house locked down, so I'm just picking up a few necessities.
好的,那你要住哪?
Yeah, where you gonna stay?
我住在欧普斯酒店,孩子们怎么样了?
I'm staying at the Opus hotel. How are the kids doing?
他们在院子里玩累了
They've tired themselves out in the yard.
你♥爸♥现在让他们去洗澡
Dad's got them taking baths now.
谢谢妈,我很想他们
Thanks, Mom. I miss them.
他们会在这里等着你,亲爱的
They're not going anywhere, honey.
你尽管去处理自己的事
You take care what you got to.
你想跟迈克尔说说话吗?
You wanna talk to Michael?
不了,会感觉我在骗他
No. It'll feel like I'm lying to him.
我...明天打给你? 好的
I'll just... I'll call you tomorrow? Okay.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
好的,爱你
All right. Love you.
嗨,需要我帮你吗?
Hi. Can I help you find anything?
不用,谢谢,我只是在补货
No, thanks. I'm just restocking.
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表